The Hag is whipping up potential violence

This is reminiscent of SF back in the 90's. Target the parades and hope that violence results which will then be blamed on those organising the parade. Do not be drawn in people, rather trawl through her social media posts over the years to find examples of discriminatory language etc.

Yeah she's going through of a bit of an image change now lol.

She's one of the select few who appears to be disliked by most on both sides of the river.
Its like the way Steven Presley started to speak when he was about to retire.

Grit the teeth, say it slowly.

Fkn riddy

She really is as thick as mince. lol

The Orange Order were founded on the island of Ireland. They're more Irish than she is. In fact, its anti-Irish racism in not promoting the Orange Order.

Better not tell her that the Irish PM would also like to see Orange Parades in Dublin. lol

That’s a great fucking point :))

She’s tried this crap before and her own kind called her out for it. She was saying as a Catholic she is scared to walk the streets of Glasgow when the majority of Catholics replied said she was talking crap and not one of them actually feels like that. If anyone should be scared it would be a member of public bumping into her in a dark alley - she’s an absolute monster!

She’s tried this crap before and her own kind called her out for it. She was saying as a Catholic she is scared to walk the streets of Glasgow when the majority of Catholics replied said she was talking crap and not one of them actually feels like that. If anyone should be scared it would be a member of public bumping into her in a dark alley - she’s an absolute monster!
She lives in a Scotland that no one else seems to.

She's in wee Nikla's circle. Just let that sink in for a moment. She has the ear of the First Minister. Crazy.

Horrible bigoted boot. So an orange order March celebrating protestant culture suddenly gets defined as an anti Catholic March instead?
Thought Scotland was supposed to be one country many cultures?
Unless you happen to be protestant I guess.
So a minority religion in Scotland of around 17 % gets to dictate to the majority have I got that right?

It must be exhausting to be that consumed by hate. She has a kid now as well I'm sure. Who could be fecked with it?
I think for her it provides a platform and maybe an income. If memory serves she briefly got an editorial role at a newspaper from her "public profile" having been on TV etc.
Lots of TV shows want to talk to people with extreme viewpoints. Sad isn't it?

Despite this boot’s qualification from Cardonald College she remains one of the more uneducated agitators currently creeping around with fellow republicans as part of the sectarian racist group “call it out”. A collection of bigoted scum hell bent on causing trouble with the Protestant community.

I think she believes that the Irish are 100 % Kafflik.

She's not all there in the noggin. lol

For the love of God do not respond to that moron. Shes is incredibly easy to rip apart and her hate seeps through, her and find lay, but it's not worth it. Continually report it as religious hate, which is what it is.

Even the styling of the video, the wee lip smacks, the uni voice when in reality she's an attention seeking bag of trash with links to the ira all over her wee call it out group.

Get it reported.

Need to box clever here.

They’re deliberately baiting people, don’t fall for it and tell anyone you know that’s going to a march on the 18th September likewise.

She had the then Health Meenister phoning Asda about her shopping. During a pandemic too, when the Health Meenister was busy sending vulnerable old folk to their deaths.
I forgot about that! What a weird wee country.

I think for her it provides a platform and maybe an income. If memory serves she briefly got an editorial role at a newspaper from her "public profile" having been on TV etc.
Lots of TV shows want to talk to people with extreme viewpoints. Sad isn't it?
It's just the constant drone of big bad proddies poor us. It's a complete lie she must know it is and it's beyond boring and tedious.

The links between her group, the snp and the ira really need to be questioned.
By who?
There are few people on this earth as repugnant as Haggerty.

I suspect that there has been a lobotomy performed at some point that has removed the capacity for basic logic.

Hateful and entitled, she is the very epitome of the Celtic way.
The logic is there.

Hers is a very basic logic. And it's in your face.

What we have left of any sectarianism and bigotry in wider society, and indeed as it relates to the game of football is just the remnants. We are in the dying embers of it - that is the reality.

It is characters like this one and her ilk that continue to stoke those embers hoping to get the fire going again.

It is just a pity that those in positions of power or those in the media who give a voice to these characters can't see how incredibly dangerous they are. Their hate-filled utterances should not be given a platform or any publicity whatsoever.

She had the then Health Meenister phoning Asda about her shopping. During a pandemic too, when the Health Meenister was busy sending vulnerable old folk to their deaths.
Staged
staged managed pity play to keep up her facade.

It was as pathetic as it was bullsh!t.

Back