The Hag is whipping up potential violence

That’s the first time I’ve watched footage of her or heard her voice. I don’t know what you guys are talking about, she’s alright looking, aside from the obnoxious smirk.

I know I’m going to get a shit ton of abuse for this, but I take it reviewing the situation in regards our walks is out of the question? I can kinda see the point here, if a Catholic march went past my house, as an atheist I’d be raging too.

She's a Provo loving Protestant hater you f.uckin nutjob.
What I will say is, you put the bait out, and I bit like a big giant salmon (Protestant).

That’s the first time I’ve watched footage of her or heard her voice. I don’t know what you guys are talking about, she’s alright looking, aside from the obnoxious smirk.

I know I’m going to get a shit ton of abuse for this, but I take it reviewing the situation in regards our walks is out of the question? I can kinda see the point here, if a Catholic march went past my house, as an atheist I’d be raging too.
You haven’t seen much of her then mate, she’s not blessed in the looks department
Whey should you object to any group marching past your house, if it offends you shut the curtains and turn up the music, ignore it.
Plus they are not our walks, they are a decades old organisation who stand up for their specific values

Anybody got a link to the list of all these anti-catholic marches?

What is an anti-catholic march? Please define.

There are certain folk who keep this fake level of sectarianism going as it keeps their revenue stream up, nothing more than that. She is one of them.
I don't think she is that clever.
She is a racist rat who want's all those she perceives to be Protestant, Unionist and Rangers, exterminated.
As dangerous a racist bigot as you'll find in Scotland.

I hope her, and her teams IRA marches don't pass your house.
While a celebration passes (far away from) hers.

Do you get upset at bonfire night celebrations? Carnival or the local shows being in town?
Or is it a select few traditional and legal celebrations you frown upon?

It's not against the law to be a proud religious man or woman in Scotland.

It is against the law to proudly celebrate terrorism.

Oh, and how many protestants turned up to protest and abuse the pope?
Or did most right thinking people go about their day and stay well the hell away from Belahouston park or wherever it was?

Bears shouldn’t reply to her with anything about how she looks, her accent or anything else personal. It’s genuinely an own goal and gives her ammunition to demonise the support. Box smart, only deal in facts and the hypocrisy of her campaign against “bigotry”. This isn’t the time to fling insults, it’s the time to be smart

What I am trying to fathom is how, who and why would’ve pumped and impregnated said subject I can’t get my head round it.

Insanity.
A lot of drink involved and not a lot of morals.
'Father of her son' makes it sound like it was some sort of relationship. A drunken, one night stand, up a close with a married man. He was more drunk than her.

While OO members are entitled to their beliefs and people can attend these walks if they want, they should have absolutely nothing to do with Rangers.
Rangers has traditionally had fans who identify with a Protestant culture and while that’s ok and they are welcome to continue to follow the team, the club is clear that it wants to welcome all. Rangers identity should not be tangled up with anyone’s beliefs. It has been in the past and doesn’t want to be any more. It wants to be a modern football club, welcome to all.
Those who will go to the March. Please leave your football gear behind. Otherwise your beliefs - or perceived beliefs, are lumped onto the club.
Being born into this world and christened in the Church of Scotland grow a bit I went to a public school better known then as a Proddy School.
I joined the BB and had to go to Sunday School to get my badges.
I was dragged to Sunday school otherwise but i got there and as I grew loved the BB out on parade on the streets of Barmulloch.
My brother took me to Ibrox around this time although my first game was with my Father.
As you grow and your influences mature I joined several loyal orders and a flute band.
Meanwhile my love for Rangers never wained.
I attended many a service in the Main Stand at Ibrox until Rangers moved the OO out lets say with your idea in mind.
But the thousands of people I have come across throughout my life within these organisations nearly all have one thing in common they all have a love of Rangers be it as a paying fan or their favoured team.
Rangers have no links with the OO other than the people in it support Rangers tell the bus loads that leave orange halls throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland leave your beliefs and culture at the door.
See all the afore mentioned things ive mentioned that fat ugly boot hates them along with me.
Lets be straight about this if the videos on the bus and city centre had never took place she would still be calling out these parades that are coming up.
At no time ever going through the doors of Ibrox have I said I better change my views of life or what I believe in and Iam not going to start now!

Aptly she is missing the elephant in the room by splitting 5 year old children on the subject of religion, you know how the like to be labeled a race - imagine splitting kids on racial grounds for education. People need to box clever and get to the real arguments / issues. I dont like the idea of a lot of marches / protests over many decades however freedom expression should be allowed - forced exclusion and segregation of children creates division (on both sides).

Anti-Irish?

name another immigrant group anywhere in the world where the immigrant group deeply despise the host country?
What other country would accept
1.The glorification of a terrorist group that murders its armed forces
2.The burning and disrespect for the host countries flag
3.The disrespect of the country’s monarchy
4.Disproportionate levels of power in media, government, judiciary and policing
5.Constant attacks and and down right hatred of the indigenous population’s religious beliefs and values.

Separation when it suits, all inclusive when it benefits.
Just about sums up the (so called) oppressed groups. Attention seekers go to any lengths to try and become relevant or significant. Freeloaders take and take and contribute nothing . Hagarty typically fits the bill as long as someone else is picking up the tab.

She posted this video for the sole purpose of baiting bears to then abuse her in the comments section. Don’t fall for it.
Shouldn't abuse her. She has to face a mirror each morning and see the reflection of that vile contorted coupon of hers. However she should be called out for attempting to incite violence. There are loads of families and kids at the Walk. If there is trouble because of her actions she should be arrested for it.

If you're an atheist why should any religion worry you?

Her own support love her:

CI1yI5CWUAAXM1N.jpg

It would be a step in the right direction if she was willing to ‘get on’ with a Rangers fan. We all live on this tiny little island together, we ought to be communicating.
I can almost guarantee she's related to or friends with far fewer Rangers fans than the 'bigots' she hates are Celtic. She sounds like the inverse of some of the worst cranks on here.

Calton books? That's the hovel in the Barras market punting books about terrorists, Pro-communist propaganda & hatred of Jewish people.

Only in Scotland could someone bring out an anti-racist T-shirt to fund a racist/sectarian book store.

Back