The Hag is whipping up potential violence

She's also accused a deliveroo driver of taking photos of her kid when he dropped the shopping off. She slammed the door on him and her "heart was thumping".

She says he definitely wasn't taking pictures of the food he just delivered as is policy - the phone was pointed at the kid.

She is a crackpot.

0-E676-AE8-1-F4-B-4-F56-A752-E0525-A2593-CA.jpg

She's also accused a deliveroo driver of taking photos of her kid when he dropped the shopping off. She slammed the door on him and her "heart was thumping".

She says he definitely wasn't taking pictures of the food he just delivered as is policy - the phone was pointed at the kid.

She is a crackpot.
I think a few people questioned this on Twitter but I don't see any good coming of me engaging with her - did she report it to Deliveroo, the police or both? If it was only to Deliveroo, it seems like an odd response. If it was to the police, they'd have to log it surely? If she didn't report it to the police, it seems like a weird response.

She is a crackpot.
Yet would never comment on employees of her beloved club taking photos of kids.

What’s this Captain tag she has given herself all about ?
It's because she came up the Clyde in a banana boat and sold the cargo to her racist pals at the piggery to throw at Mark Walters but that was just the jolly craicster's way of having fun , It's just us that are the problem seemingly :shh: .

I've seen a couple of people posting this - who do you think is doing that? She has a pretty big platform (30,000 followers or so) and is usually the one leading/organizing these meetings. I'm not quite sure who the shadowy figures in the background are supposed to be.
She’s not clever enough to front this “ Anti Protestant” campaign. Her “platform” will be largely made up of fellow bigots and moronic scum who think she is some sort of visionary because she gets gigs from the clowns at the bbc. My guess is that it is Jeanette Findlay that is the real power behind this group of republican trash.

Where have her outrage and morals went?
Godley’s tweets were absolutely disgusting. The disabled, disfigured, Black people, Protestants, gay and trans people and more were all mentioned by that c.unt Godley but she’s the victim in all of this.
Haggerty should also be cancelled for sticking up for her vile pal as she obviously agrees with everything she tweeted.

Like i said previously, she needs help.

Turning in to a loose cannon, and letting her fingers type faster than her brain can think.

She thinks she's relevant, she thinks she has a following.

She's now reacting to any reply that slates her. She has lost it.

Well done Bears by making her the irrelevance that she is.
She has a brain?

I've seen a couple of people posting this - who do you think is doing that? She has a pretty big platform (30,000 followers or so) and is usually the one leading/organizing these meetings. I'm not quite sure who the shadowy figures in the background are supposed to be.
She is only the front face.
There are shadowy figures, and that’s why they are called that. They are behind a cloak and will not put themselves into the light unless we turn it on.
Names, if you could pin them down, would all be SNP/SF and more than a few journalists, MPs, MSPs and lecturers in our already infiltrated country.
30,000 followers is not a real number. Multiple accounts from multiple people make it look like there is an actual following, but it’s nonsense. They are already much farther into this propaganda war than we in Scotland are.

She’s not clever enough to front this “ Anti Protestant” campaign. Her “platform” will be largely made up of fellow bigots and moronic scum who think she is some sort of visionary because she gets gigs from the clowns at the bbc. My guess is that it is Jeanette Findlay that is the real power behind this group of republican trash.
I concur.

In Ill Phil's hate filled piece spotted this in the comments. Last couple of sentences nail them but by Christ there is so much hate in others. They live with us.

"I suggest you obtain a copy of the definitive account of all those who died in the Northern Ireland “Troubles,” namely “Lost Lives : The stories of the men, women and children who died as a result of the Northern Ireland troubles,” by David McKittrick, Seamus Kelters, Brian Feeney, Chris Thornton and David McVea. A collective of journalists and historians they spent years researching the circumstances of each death and detailed the organizations they held responsible for each death. Of the 3720 people 57.8% of the total, were killed by the I.R.A. or other Republicans, 29.9 % of the total, by Loyalists, 9.9% of the total, by the police, army, or other state forces. As these figures would suggest most of the murdering and maiming was done by paramilitary groups, with Republicans outdoing Loyalists by almost 2 to 1, including killing 639 civilians from both religious communities. I would also add that the author of this article supported this campaign of human rights abuse and wrote for the Provisional I.R.A.’s propaganda sheet while it was going on.
On the question of anti-Irish racism, I’m Irish myself, and would humbly suggest there is no such thing as an Irish “race,” any more than there is such a thing as a Scottish, or English “race..” It is bizarre to see this discredited language resurrected in the 21st century, having been previously used to caricature Irish people in the 19th. The case presented by the author is an extremely flimsy one : a group of bevvied up “Blue Order” teenagers singing a naughty song in the wake of an Old Firm game is supposed to suggest that all Rangers supporters and, no doubt, wider Scottish society is/are mired in anti-Irish “racism.” By the same token I suppose a group of equally bevvied up “Green Brigade” teenagers singing in praise of the depredations of physical force Irish nationalism should be taken as proof of widespread anti-British “racism.” Er no, these are just two groups of rival football fans singing songs they think will annoy/upset the other lot, it has no meaning in wider society. Irish people of both the Green and Orange variety have been coming to Scotland in large numbers since the early 19th century, they constitute around a third of the population of west- central Scotland. Recent academic studies have shown that over 50% of people of Irish Catholic descent now marry outside that community, among those co-habiting the number is even greater. In my frequent visits to Glasgow I come across a lot of (mainly northern)Irish people, who are studying/working in the city. If there was an atmosphere of anti-Irish “racism” would they be so willing and happy to come, but then they are coming to a city where the descendants of previous waves of Irish migrants seem happy to intermingle and coalesce with the “indigenous” community. It seems that the author and others are desperately trying to make a case that is not borne out by proper academic research and are increasingly grasping at straws to do so."
Due to the fact your post is so far down fewer FFs will get a chance to read it to me it should be post 2 to shut that HAGGGGG Up excellent.

Where have her outrage and morals went?
Godley’s tweets were absolutely disgusting. The disabled, disfigured, Black people, Protestants, gay and trans people and more were all mentioned by that c.unt Godley but she’s the victim in all of this.
Haggerty should also be cancelled for sticking up for her vile pal as she obviously agrees with everything she tweeted.
I don't really have a grasp of Twitter, but I have learned how to punch the Like button for tweets like this one!

Findlay is the "Brains" behind the call it out muppets

Here is the full context of that tweet.

w5izxzr.png

I think Kelly could be in breach of the Code of Conduct for Councillors here.

The first duty listed in the code is to uphold the law. The law (Human Rights Act 1998 Article 11) provides people with the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of association with others. Article 14 - Prohibition of discrimination also gives people the enjoyment of the rights and freedoms without discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, association with a national minority, property, birth or other status.

His Code of Conduct also requires him to show respect to members of the public. By stating that he would consign an entire group of people's culture to the bin, that is completely lacking in respect.

Natasha Meikle, a small time middle class podcaster who should've known better was an easy target. Daily Record and their journalists a bigger catch. Janey Godley being removed from a place as the face of the national Covid information adverts is huge. A serving SNP councillor being nailed and removed from office for bigotry - or at very least investigated by the Ethical Standards Office would be incredible.

Fantastic post sir. I’m with you on that complaint front. Do we know for certain he was a sitting councillor at the time of this comment?

Omfg- postman stood for longer than he should, who knows what he's up to.

Omfg- just was on the pavement with infant and you could see a driver not swerving a driver but was coming for me and my child, I'm ok but what could've happened?...

Omfg- there was this guy looking at me, he had a white stick, I'm sure he was faking it, as you know I've had trillions of people stare at me.

Omfg- You should have been there, a MAN driving and went past me not giving me the right of way walking across the street, he knew who I am, polis phoned.

Omfg- tried to make my way to THE BBC AS THEY NEEDED ME FOR AN INTERVIEW quickly and this guy with a blue suit (obv's Yoon) cut in front me at the pedestrian crossing.

Omfg- was standing waiting for my latte whilst tweeting my FOLLOWERS and and this white male, probably a Yoon, bigot & Klan member says that this woman behind the counter knows how to make my coffee.

Omfg- Did you see this nat and the next fucking thing... Cannae be bothered making Mair shite that tumbles out her mouth.

Thus is all untrue. It's just comedy. IT'S JUST A JOKE.
It's only joke.

Your post may only be a joke but I’m sure she did tweet that while waiting to cross the road a random guy standing next to her started whistling either TFS or TBB (can’t remember which) in what was obviously a sectarian attack on her.
Not sure how the guy knew she was a catholic though but hey ho, anything for the Twitter likes.

She certainly is a magnet for all things bad. Either that or she just likes making shit up.

you can add in the usual suspects

Dornan will be in there somewhere

as will that

Laura McConnell
@LauraFMcConnell

who seems to have cleaned up her account and being selective in her posts.

I dont know much about this one, but maybe one for the watching.

Jules
@thejulieellen
Lawyer - mother of two lawyers - law tutor. I also love football, animals and people, in that order Tweet for no-one but myself

Your post may only be a joke but I’m sure she did tweet that while waiting to cross the road a random guy standing next to her started whistling either TFS or TBB (can’t remember which) in what was obviously a sectarian attack on her.
Not sure how the guy knew she was a catholic though but hey ho, anything for the Twitter likes.

She certainly is a magnet for all things bad. Either that or she just likes making shit up.
Could be wrong but I’m sure you can not whistle either TFS or TBB as both are variations on a theme. The themes being the musical arrangements of Sloop John B by the Beach Boys and Marching Through Georgia.

But hey if you’re going to make up a bit of the story might as well throw the facts in the bin if they don’t suit your agenda.

Janette Finlay

There's a pan-catholic movement on the go, always has been, always will be, working away in the background pushing their agenda and gaining and maintaining power while claiming perpetual vicTIMhood.
Certain ones driving it will not wish to be seen as the public face but that's where the likes of the Hag comes in. She is only too willing to be out there mixing it and stirring up shite for the cause. The fact she is a bit of a weirdo means she is largely oblivious to the fact she is being used as a stooge for others who would like to appear to be above that sort of thing.

Her Twitter is locked now lololol
Obviously realised that she made the wrong move in backing Godley, and can’t face admitting that she backed, and is possibly still backing, a proven bigoted racist.

Just like Humza, Dornan and many others, they all go into hiding when they realise they have been found out or their failures and agendas have been publicly outed.

”Opinion Formers” a classic phrase in itself I can only imagine who she includes in her inclusive wee group but I’m hazarding a guess there’s very few fair minded people in there and every one anti-Protestant and anti-British but that’s seems to be ok in Scotland right now And a reason why we never bow to this hideous bile claptrap Our streets are free to walk the walk never stop talking the talk Fellow Bears Our forefathers fought for this “Lest we Forget”

you can add in the usual suspects

Dornan will be in there somewhere

as will that

Laura McConnell
@LauraFMcConnell

who seems to have cleaned up her account and being selective in her posts.

I dont know much about this one, but maybe one for the watching.

Jules
@thejulieellen
Lawyer - mother of two lawyers - law tutor. I also love football, animals and people, in that order Tweet for no-one but myself
That McConnell one made up a whopper about men in suits spitting on her as she walked to school through the city centre. Mental.

She is a crackpot.
We can’t rule it out. The wean might look like her and circus freaks used to be all the rage, human nature.

Back