Dom McKay leaves Celtic

I just spat my Irn Bru all over the carpet and my trousers laughing. Ha ha ha ha. Return of Lawwell, or maybe Strachan?

Looks like he’s opened a cupboard and was confronted by many skeletons.
Aw, reeks of the fat Japanese coming back.

Hopefully being a Friday afternoon (stock market) the personal reasons is just bluff and it is as it seems business reasons. If not hope he / family are all good.

Business reasons would certainly cause unrest and most definitely welcome.

He wasn't there long enough for the guy to actually annoy me but I'd hate to see the fat controller back.

Getting rid of Lennon, Griffiths, Brown and him was the icing on the 55 celebration cake.

If it was health Id have imagined he would have stepped aside for a period of time and not resigned. Depnds on what it may be of course but to resign and delete twitter seems strange. Just hope someone had harvested it before he deleted it.

I went into Kerrydale Street to see what that mob were saying about it. One 'interesting' post came from a guy who claimed to be friendly with one of Dominic McKay's friends. He claimed that the guy told him earlier this week that McKay's entire demeanour had seemed to have changed in the previous 10 days and that this "did not bode well for the club".

got sent this via WhatsApp and was apparently on one of that lots forums

Colleague who is pals with Dom McKay text me there saying that his demeanour changed rapidly in the last 10 days or so. He wouldn't say if that was because of personal issues or internal club stuff.

Although he did say it doesn't bode well for Celtic... which is kind of obvious.

I went into Kerrydale Street to see what that mob were saying about it. One 'interesting' post came from a guy who claimed to be friendly with one of Dominic McKay's friends. He claimed that the guy told him earlier this week that McKay's entire demeanour had seemed to have changed in the previous 10 days and that this "did not bode well for the club".
From about the time Helander's header hit the back of the net?

This Dominic fella was probably overwhelmed by all the help that Pedro and his boy were giving him, making sure he felt at home and giving him the small tasks to do while they carried on regardless.

He’s probably gotten sick off Pedro taking charge when he shouldn’t be.

Pedro never left, just on paper.
Probably close to the truth.

Haha what a shambles they are. Wonder what the real story is.
I’ll hazard a guess that the Fat Emperor still has his grubby fingers in the biscuit tin and McKay has been unable to be his own man.

There is also the fact that he has been virtually anonymous since stepping in the door and it could be he’s just a bit shit.

What’s the betting Porky Pig returns to squint out over the car park once again?

I wonder if he will be apologising for tweets he made in the past. Just perhaps he made silly mistakes as some folk do. Maybe not but you never know.

For those with Twitter history knowledge skills. Did Mackay take similar action when he resigned from the SRU?

Back