Dom McKay leaves Celtic

Stevie and phucking Sevco are dead

Who’d have thunk it :)

Maybe McKay sussed out the shit storm in the back ground

Oh

Incoming. A court case mentioned and Spew jumps in to divert the issue away with the court cases
He can't talk about them as he'll probably be called as a witness.

Found it a bit strange that STV made the point of saying his Twitter account was deactivated earlier today.

Dodgy Tweets ???
Hmmm.
The problem for them all now, is they don't really know for sure if any skeletons they have in their online history have already been captured for a later date by an inquisitive Bear.
The uncertainty in such a situation may well be excruciating.

Would have thought historic tweets would have came out before now, especially from the role he held previously. Probably switched it off knowing the hoardes would be right in about it for answers.

Another one bites the dust.. Maybe his past is not squeaky clean. Tweets are catching up with everyone. Maybe him as well? We'll see mibbees aye mibbes naw

Stevie’s back in situ, Kyogo has an enforced lay off and Dom decrees that the danger money was never enough, a fantastic Friday all round.

Reactions: dmg
What do we think?

Old tweets?

Upcoming court cases?

Gangsters threatening him like they did Lawwell?

Or has the constant stick from the mhanky mob and the more extreme sections of their support been too much to bear?
That's probably a deflection

If it was old tweets, the gentlemen of our press would be pulling out the stops to protect that club's "good name". Instead, they're tripping over themselves to mention it (no doubt ordered to)

Obviously something going on at Savile row. If he was stepping down for family or health reasons why delete his twitter account?

On a side note I can see Lawwell sneaking in the back door come November/December time if results start to go south with Lennon or Strachan back as manager soon after.

Obviously something going on at Savile row. If he was stepping down for family or health reasons why delete his twitter account?

On a side note I can see Lawwell sneaking in the back door come November/December time if results start to go south with Lennon or Strachan back as manager soon after.
I would genuinely die laughing if they brought Lennon back.

The Greek is breaking aw the goalies fingers in training. Velocity is incredible says Kevin the typical poet.B-)
Every goal I’ve seen him score has been a header a penalty or a tap in. Must have been working on some finger breaking strikes during the international break.

Dom. "errrrrm Peter what's in this file marked BJK?"
Fatjap. "oh that , that's nothing to worry about just some minor legal stuff nothing for you to worry about"
Later when everyone has gone home a light burns high up in the offices at the San Giro
A filing cabinet creaks open
Dom " oh no, oh NO! feck this I'm off!"

This was him opening it

200.gif

Love the vagueness of the Personal reasons.

Could be something horrific like some major health issue (which we wouldn't wish on anyone) or it could have also been some sort of George Michael caught in the toilet scandal.

The truth must be known.

Daily Record - Go work your magic and get us the detail with all those high paid investigative sports journalists that scour the country for breaking sports stories in Scotland.................................. Sorry Never Mind, these boys are to busy going through 10 year old tweets.

Never mind, will just run with the George Michael Toilet scenario
which gives me an opportunity to shoe horn this in.
How did George Michael get chocolate on his face?
He had a careless wispa.

Probably deserve a ban for that.

Back