Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Someone sent this in a chat I'm in...

Screenshot-2021-09-12-at-02-15-01.png

3 imaginary red cards :))

An excellent observation but they have history on that front. I believe they often call Ibrox 'Castle Grayskull' from He-Man & MOTU, thinking it was some sort of derogatory reference. However, in the show Grayskull is the source of light and power, of all things good on Eternia. It also happens to be one of the best looking creations from any kids cartoon series.

They should be told but then again I doubt most of them have the intelligence to understand irony, never mind recognise it.

I've been told a more sinister reason why they call Ibrox that, It's a snidey reference to the disaster.

An excellent observation but they have history on that front. I believe they often call Ibrox 'Castle Grayskull' from He-Man & MOTU, thinking it was some sort of derogatory reference. However, in the show Grayskull is the source of light and power, of all things good on Eternia. It also happens to be one of the best looking creations from any kids cartoon series.

They should be told but then again I doubt most of them have the intelligence to understand irony, never mind recognise it.
completely naive from yourself . The greyskull reference has nothing to do with He man or a kids tv show . Its reference to the Ibrox disaster and injuries suffered by our fans that awful day .

remember these are fans that boo , sing and disrespect our minutes silence , they continually make sick references to 66 . nothing is beneath them , covering up child abuse , sectarian and racial abuse of our players and their own and mocking the deaths of football fans in a tradegy

they are scum and should forever be treated as such

The Sun now saying the same thing.

Apparently our penalty was soft and we should have had 2 red cards…….

Where to actually start with that. It’s one thing having some demented moon howlers saying that in a Celtic forum…..but then having it in print from supposedly professional impartial journalists is another
Who do the Sun think should have saw red?

Where to actually start with that. It’s one thing having some demented moon howlers saying that in a Celtic forum…..but then having it in print from supposedly professional impartial journalists is another

The ref had an “ok” game but thought he handled the aftermath of the pen reasonably well, it was handbags and the fact the players spoke about it towards the end suggests that.

There was no red cards that I can remember, JM was late but he was going for the ball and was well covered.

The pen was a stonewaller

The answer you seek is within your post….

Supposedly professional impartial’

completely naive from yourself . The greyskull reference has nothing to do with He man or a kids tv show . Its reference to the Ibrox disaster and injuries suffered by our fans that awful day .

remember these are fans that boo , sing and disrespect our minutes silence , they continually make sick references to 66 . nothing is beneath them , covering up child abuse , sectarian and racial abuse of our players and their own and mocking the deaths of football fans in a tradegy

they are scum and should forever be treated as such

A good few years back I dug up bill Leckie for using castle greyskull to reference Ibrox stadium.

He was pretty adament in his response that the reference originated from Phil Differ while working on only an excuse and linked it to the colour of Walter Smith's hair.

He was also stressed that while he regarded himself fairly knowledgeable on Scottish football banter, he had never heard greyskull used in the way you describe.

I also put this to a few of the filth support that I knew and felt were mildly sane. They too felt it was harmless banter and were appalled at the link to the disaster.

I think people look for more sinister meaning to things and if it gets spread about enough it becomes fact. Thinking of how people questioned our motives for doing the bouncy or singing penny arcade.

Who do the Sun think should have saw red?
According to their match reporter Jon Mcglaughlin should have been sent off……..despite us having ample cover therefore he wasn’t the last man.

Then according to him Alfie should have been sent off for the handbags incident after Roofes penalty.

Oh and the penalty was soft as well.

The resentment was ripping right out the match report

The ref had an “ok” game but thought he handled the aftermath of the pen reasonably well, it was handbags and the fact the players spoke about it towards the end suggests that.

There was no red cards that I can remember, JM was late but he was going for the ball and was well covered.

Totally disagree. He allowed Kent to get kicked all about the park.

The aftermath of the penalty should have been one yellow card to the boy who fouled Roofe. Sometimes you let some stuff go. How often do you see a group of players a pushing each other and the ref books every player involved? You never see it because its shit officiating, as you said, it was handbags!

A good few years back I dug up bill Leckie for using castle greyskull to reference Ibrox stadium.

He was pretty adament in his response that the reference originated from Phil Differ while working on only an excuse and linked it to the colour of Walter Smith's hair.

He was also stressed that while he regarded himself fairly knowledgeable on Scottish football banter, he had never heard greyskull used in the way you describe.

I also put this to a few of the filth support that I knew and felt were mildly sane. They too felt it was harmless banter and were appalled at the link to the disaster.

I think people look for more sinister meaning to things and if it gets spread about enough it becomes fact. Thinking of how people questioned our motives for doing the bouncy or singing penny arcade.

I honestly can't remember when Ibrox was first referred to as Greyskull but I very much doubt a guy like O'Rourke, who wishes there was more Protestants on the Titanic, uses the term as harmless banter.

According to their match reporter Jon Mcglaughlin should have been sent off……..despite us having ample cover therefore he wasn’t the last man.

Then according to him Alfie should have been sent off for the handbags incident after Roofes penalty.

Stop reading papers. You'll feel better for it.

I honestly can't remember when Ibrox was first referred to as Greyskull but I very much doubt a guy like O'Rourke, who wishes there was more Protestants on the Titanic, uses the term as harmless banter.
O'Rourke is an extreme version of the more hate obsessed paranoid vermin mate.

He should have been jailed for those comments.

They are back to being world beaters again it would seem. Which is nice for them. Be interesting to see how they fair on the Livi astroturf next weekend. Livi are struggling this season but that pitch is a leveller.
I watched their game and they where woeful, County had 4 or 5 huge chances to score and Celtic struggled until the fluked a goal.

Jota looks pish aswell.

Funny to see some honesty for once in the video above.

ive been on FF since 2006 in its various platforms , it appeared around that time , a direct lift from one of their websites (not kerryfail) .

i accept some people might be unaware of its real meaning and just think its a silly reference from he man but its not .

These are people who have "HA HA 66" printed on the back of their strips

Which raving mentalist was targeting Alfie again? Absolutely insane. A strong ref would have booked the St J player who started the rammy and no one else.

The first time.e I seen it referred to Castle greyskull was a clip I was sent,from the specky female newsreader on bbc nikla,where she points it out on weather map, I don't think it is about the disaster and hope it isn't!If it is then like heart and hand somebody should be all over this as it will be in archives!
E

It was a scum fan masquerading as a Bbc weather girl that used it for the first time

ive been on FF since 2006 in its various platforms , it appeared around that time , a direct lift from one of their websites (not kerryfail) .

i accept some people might be unaware of its real meaning and just think its a silly reference from he man but its not .

These are people who have "HA HA 66" printed on the back of their strips
I've no been posting on here as long as you mate, but I suppose if Leckie is to be believed, Differ made this reference in the 90s.

Some extreme rhabids may have twisted the connection like they do with everything.

Having watched the incident a few times I am still in the dark why Roofe was booked.
He was the one manhadled by the St. J player.

The first time.e I seen it referred to Castle greyskull was a clip I was sent,from the specky female newsreader on bbc nikla,where she points it out on weather map, I don't think it is about the disaster and hope it isn't!If it is then like heart and hand somebody should be all over this as it will be in archives!
E
It was a scum fan masquerading as a Bbc weather girl that used it for the first time
I believe that woman was a kilmarnock fan and was mildly peeved that Rangers had just signed Kris Boyd.

Hurt and pain even after a 3 nil flattering win.

Funny part is slaying ajeti saying hes terrible and dunno why they signed him and at the end saying he was going to give him man of the match Hahaha that's the standard.

Those two guys might be rabid tims but I would rather listen to their opinions and thoughts ahead of just about any MSM journalist out there. Fair opinions and tells me they will drop plenty more points once the schedule gets busy.

Dodgy penalty and a mishit cross is the settled consensus. We won't keep getting so lucky etc. Keeper and Morelos should have been sent off.
Excellent!

I love how you have lots of replays of the penalty, clearly showing Kent’s leg being taken from him and even the bitter Andy Walker says it’s a penalty, yet that just gets ignored in favour of it being labelled soft. Well, just because!

Excellent!

I love how you have lots of replays of the penalty, clearly showing Kent’s leg being taken from him and even the bitter Andy Walker says it’s a penalty, yet that just gets ignored in favour of it being labelled soft. Well, just because!
i was opposite stand and know it was a penalty. I seen one of them also saying the media are in our back pocket haha

i was opposite stand and know it was a penalty. I seen one of them also saying the media are in our back pocket haha
Aye, the self same media who despise us now as we charge them to get in and in the Daily Record in particular they actively seek out ways to get our high profile bloggers………which has spectacularly backfired.

But aye, they are in our back pocket!
These mutants are genuinely bonkers.

Excellent!

Michael Stewart said it was a penalty in real time. But when slowed down there wasn’t much contact. YSaid this at same time as a zoomed in shot showing Contact.

And it starts!

I think 'last man' is very misleading these days. The offence is 'denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity' (DOGSO) which more accurately reflects the situation. Had MOH got beyond McLaughlin he wasn't getting a shot in on goal before cover got back unless he was a contortionist. Yellow card was the correct call.

Nothing else merited even consideration for a red though, as Tom the Comm pointed out, when Roofe had his goal disallowed for offside he was taking a huge risk because he used his hand to push it out of Clark's arms. Had the offside not been given then Roofe risked a second yellow for that. All ifs, buts and maybe's ha ha.

The last few weeks have surely ended any notion among anyone left (and there cannot have been many) that the SMSM is any of "professional", "impartial" or even "journalists".

Hurt and pain even after a 3 nil flattering win.

Funny part is slaying ajeti saying hes terrible and dunno why they signed him and at the end saying he was going to give him man of the match Hahaha that's the standard.

Angeball burst already?

BTW Michael Stewart basically said on Sportscene last night that Kent's penalty was soft but he can see why Collum gave it...he's the most bitter lady's front bottom in Scotland.

Back