Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

I don't know of any business that is welcoming of these passports.

Certainly not hospitality or entertainment, retail or anything.

Totally bewildered by this - the country needs to rise now and be the nation that stands against Nationalism.

Maybe nicola will supply everyone with free smart phones from the 1.1bn UK Gov NHS money that they are refusing to actually give to the NHS.

They are beyond dangerous now - they need fxxking chased.
Too late. We have this mob for another 5 years

Don’t forget to thank any fellow Rangers supporters you know who voted for them.

They need a plan for fans outside Scotland though as at the minute anyone vaccinated outside Scotland will not qualify! Discrimination in my opinion

i have download and printed out the 3mth one NI Is doing in advance they have to accept it or as you say it's discrimination one the printed sheet all 4 nhs symbols are on it

i have download and printed out the 3mth one NI Is doing in advance they have to accept it or as you say it's discrimination one the printed sheet all 4 nhs symbols are on it
The NI one is for international travel purposes only though is it not? That wee hitler cow will just decide herself what is acceptable and what’s not. I’m over for 4 games in October, if she doesn’t have anything in place for people outside Scotland I’ll be expecting some sort of refund for them 4 games and travel I have booked! And I will fight a legal case if need be!

The NI one is for international travel purposes only though is it not? That wee hitler cow will just decide herself what is acceptable and what’s not. I’m over for 4 games in October, if she doesn’t have anything in place for people outside Scotland I’ll be expecting some sort of refund for them 4 games and travel I have booked! And I will fight a legal case if need be!

that's the idea of it but it'given you the two codes on app and print out be basically the same the scots will have as i say if we are turned away it's discrimination

am over for game 4th october give my mate mine and my gf tickets for hearts to take his young lad for week 300 it cost him
on flights and hotels

that's the idea of it but it'given you the two codes on app and print out be basically the same the scots will have as i say if we are turned away it's discrimination

am over for game 4th october give my mate mine and my gf tickets for hearts to take his young lad for week 300 it cost him
on flights and hotels
I’m over for hibs hearts brondby and Aberdeen. Even if I miss one of these games for sturgeon fucking about then I’ll be fighting for compensation from her nazi party! I hate the witch so much and I’m not even from Scotland lol

What an utter joke, she is on a power trip. We have friends from down south who always visit around the beginning of December and we take a game in but by the sounds of things they cant/won't get allowed entry to Ibrox!?

How does it effect others from say NI?

What an utter joke, she is on a power trip. We have friends from down south who always visit around the beginning of December and we take a game in but by the sounds of things they cant/won't get allowed entry to Ibrox!?

i have proof of my double jab as i have said i will be attending regardless

Wonder if the wee bastard will make the delegates for COP need a vaccine passport to get in. Banging hookers and snorting coke in every hotel in Glasgow then all meeting up.

So the letter I've asked for and received from 'THE NHS' is invalid in the Republic of Scotland then?

Defy! defy! defy!.
Make it unworkable, laugh at it, ridicule it and mock those imposing it upon us.
Tell them they are no better than the SS and that they are working for the Nazis.
Say it often say it loud and say it proudly.

Because if we act as a free people and defy these authoritarian tyrants like a free people, then a free people we will remain.

Defy! defy! defy!.
Make it unworkable, laugh at it, ridicule it and mock those imposing it upon us.
Tell them they are no better than the SS and that they are working for the Nazis.
Say it often say it loud and say it proudly.

Because if we act as a free people and defy these authoritarian tyrants like a free people, then a free people we will remain.
This is it mate, no one comply with it. As I stated earlier in the thread if we are stopped and asked to show a certificate laugh at them and walk on. If the police then decide to arrest you then I will be fighting every last bit of it in court

They need a plan for fans outside Scotland though as at the minute anyone vaccinated outside Scotland will not qualify! Discrimination in my opinion
That would be very restrictive. I have had both jabs and have the NHS app that proves it. Are they really saying the same vaccination given in England is not acceptable for entry?

That would be very restrictive. I have had both jabs and have the NHS app that proves it. Are they really saying the same vaccination given in England is not acceptable for entry?
From what I read today, that seems to be the case mate. Same as NI wales and ROI

People from Motherwell can't get in on Saturday so from N I---sorry little chance.

The vaccine passports for entry in Ibrox Hampden and Parkpaed would require every turnstile to have a steward reading the QR code or the paper vaccine option

That would require a lot more personnel to be deployed and QR code machines to scan smart phones or paper copies so very time consuming

Given it’s only 2 and a bit weeks away the lack of timing to introduce this system is a farce

Stompy has phucked up and won’t back down as the UK Govt not deploying this makes Stompy look a bigger clown as usual she jumped the gun and said Scotland were going down this route

Sums up our Toytown councillors are so far out of touch and out of their depth

Look at Useless. He’s an utter imbecile and promoted way above his capabilities which would be answering calls as that’s all he’s fit for

Well I am coming over for the Ross county game on November and I am fully vaccinated with an EU digital certification that I am fully vaccinated and she can %^*& off if she thinks I am going to not go to the game.

We need some guidance from our club asap.

Hibs on the 3rd of October, what are we, season ticket holders outside Scotland going to have to do, to see our team play.

Also, if the wee boot says we can't attend games in Scotland, what will our clubs response be to us losing out.

A lot of questions need addressing and quickly...

Doncaster has already said it’s unworkable in Scottish Football so i fully expect no more than spot checks at our grounds.
It isn’t good enough for Doncaster simply to say it isn’t workable. The reality is that, whether we agree with it or not, vaccine passports are coming and when they do Rangers need to be ready. I certainly hope we aren’t in any way relying on Doncaster to get Scottish football ready. If it means we need however many hundred stewards at the turnstiles checking vaccine passports then that’s what we need. If there is a clever tech based solution then great. But it isn’t going to be acceptable if, come the game against Hibs on 3 October, we aren’t ready to cope with this.

How many weeks do you need to wait between the first and second dosage? I’m presuming a significant number would have take the first jab when news of this initially broke? Is it still the 8 weeks as it says online that it can be anywhere between 3 to 12 weeks?

We need some guidance from our club asap.

Hibs on the 3rd of October, what are we, season ticket holders outside Scotland going to have to do, to see our team play.

Also, if the wee boot says we can't attend games in Scotland, what will our clubs response be to us losing out.

A lot of questions need addressing and quickly...

Why can't season ticket holders from outside of Scotland attend?

Thats absolute crap. I have a ST, can prove I have been double vaccinated in England, the same vaccination as given in Scotland and can prove it on a NHS app yet I will be denied entry. That in itself is discrimination is it not?
It is discrimination mate and there are plenty more of us in the same boat as you.
This further drives division and the appearance of different nations. All about politics and nothing whatsoever to do with science.
I hope the club are taking this to task as there must be literally hundreds of us who have season tickets who live outside of Scotland.
Everyone, Anyone.

It is discrimination mate and there are plenty more of us in the same boat as you.
This further drives division and the appearance of different nations. All about politics and nothing whatsoever to do with science.
I hope the club are taking this to task as there must be literally hundreds of us who have season tickets who live outside of Scotland.
Everyone, Anyone.
I hate to say it mate but Celtic I hope are gonna fight this to as I’m sure they have supporters all over the UK and Republic of Ireland in the same boat! Everyone being affected with this shit show has to fight it

look at the cases graph at the top, it is on the way down and she is bringing this in from 1st October so another couple of weeks of drops happening while we can all go to the football/clubs/gigs without this 'passport':

fucking pointless
That right? on the way down? why don't you look at the 6 month graph and pick a date between 1st July and the middle of August. It was on the way down every day then. Two weeks later it was double what it was to begin with! If you're going to quote stats at least do it with a bit of honesty and/or sense.

Vaccine passports are fine for me, and anyone who doesn't get a vaccine (unless medically exempt) can watch on the telly as far as I'm concerned.

This would be an absolute shit-show. I can see her pulling it in a couple of weeks - blaming Westminster for not funding it for them. Then make some speech about how this proves Scotland need independence.

i reckon this is exactly what she will do today was a bit of sabre rattling , she will be quiet for a couple of weeks then the date will be extended blaming technology

Wont be going until this lunacy is abandoned. If you have had the jab then your protected. You have the right not to have the jab and no one should be dictating otherwise. We are supposed to be free.

Infection rates dont matter its the death rate, this has been reduced by the vaccine, if you still want to be unvaccinated then you should be allowed to. My medical information is mine alone and no government is going to enforce me to disclose any of that to strangers.

Passports wont stop you catching it, just another governmental overreach.

So if a season ticket holder who has no intention of being vaccinated - it isn't mandatory remember - now has a season ticket which is useless to them. Who is going to compensate for the loss of the ticket? My view when a government tries to bring in something like this is that they are testing the water for the future, to see what they can get away with. The Nats are all about controlling the population, telling them what they cannot do and taxing the ordinary man and woman until they bleed. They are despicable.
I'm sure someone will take that person's season ticket and use it until the individual feels in a position to get a vaccine and stop risking other people's lives. Quite simple really.

For once this is not about the Natsis trying to control people - it's about keeping the population safe from a killer virus.

A load of people on here - of all ages - who need to grow up and take responsibility for someone other than themselves.

Back