Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

If Scottish football say that vaccine passports are unworkable, wee nippy will turn round and say that the crowds will need to be limited to under 10,000.
The rules/numbers make no sense. So 9999 unvaccinated people could be crammed into a stand but add one more person and everyone needs double jagged, I’ve had both jags but this is fucking bonkers.

And what happens when you can't into your details when you keep getting locked out from account,like I have been for weeks.Wont event let me reset the password?
Aw f**k knows mate my IT knowledge only goes as far as copying and pasting the link in here I’m afraid, it did take me about 10 attempts to get mine though, had entered all the correct details but kept getting a message saying there was no record of me receiving the vaccine, turn out they had misspelled my name, once I put in the ‘correct’ (incorrect) spelling it worked no probs.

It'll be interesting to see if this actually is implemented how strict it will be.

I reckon it would just be spot checks.

No hint of irony at all there...
She’s going to help businesses stay open by restricting the access of paying punters, sounds smart, they should be grateful.

Night clubs have the Scottish winter coming up and now they’ve got to try and get COVID passports off a bunch of pissed up 19 year olds :))

Correct. All you need to say is you don’t consent and walk on by. Ignore this at all costs.
This is the method used by the moon howlers use when the break laws that they don't like and I don't think many if any have ever won on those grounds.

Consent isn't required when it is a legal obligation so good luck if you get arrested. It may be that a minimum wage steward does nothing but if it happens on a large scale then chances are that the club will be fined, crowds will be restricted or back to BCD. She looks like she is determined to go with this although given what's happened down south it's likely to be for as short a period as she can get away with to save face. According to the paper they produced a 3 week review is required so if it does go ahead it could be as short as that.

The most likely best case scenario is that they use random checks for those who don't qualify because they won't allow negative tests from self test kits as they are too easy to fiddle and they won't want the NHS testing centres swamped every week by people wanting to go clubbing or to the football so the only alternative is paid tests.

The French have had this for a while now and it is far stricter than what's proposed here so it's not as if she is the only one doing it. Their app can import our codes and works in the whole EU so the technology is there, they just seem to be rushing into this badly thought out idea to coerce people to get the jabs and they know that the majority of the population will be unaffected and unlikely to care if football fans get into a game or young people can't go clubbing.

That right? on the way down? why don't you look at the 6 month graph and pick a date between 1st July and the middle of August. It was on the way down every day then. Two weeks later it was double what it was to begin with! If you're going to quote stats at least do it with a bit of honesty and/or sense.

Vaccine passports are fine for me, and anyone who doesn't get a vaccine (unless medically exempt) can watch on the telly as far as I'm concerned.
Was speaking to a yahoo at work he says they havent got scanners for qr codes at there turnstyles so they cant check that way.

I've already got my NHS vaccine letter a couple of months ago, for going on holiday. It was before they put the QR codes on them, so will I need to log in yet again and request a new copy by post?

I've already got my NHS vaccine letter a couple of months ago, for going on holiday. It was before they put the QR codes on them, so will I need to log in yet again and request a new copy by post?

I had same scenario so got a new letter but understand there will be a new app.

Similar to the Al Hosn app in Abu Dhabi, the app holds all your info, passport, Emirates ID, PCR tests(negative and positive) vaccines etc its strict to the point you need to show your app on entry to everywhere, supermarkets, hotels, shops.. if the app does not appear green you don't gain entry, everything is checked manually... that being said 50,000 fans attending a football match is slightly more different, can't for the life of me see how this can work effectively, going to create more problems than it will solve.

There was a cracking post on here from the poster with the Notts Forest badge I think it was ,basically outlining why it was illegal and how to proceed to sue them.

@Nottinghamloyal ??

You should make it the OP of a thread.

Reactions: R-M
What about all the workers inside Ibrox? Catering staff, first aiders, police, stewards and photographers etc. Do they all need to show someone before they can get to work?

What about a small club who expect less than 10,000 so don't check. But then they get a bigger crowd of 10,005 turning up. What then?

What if there is a large queue outside at 2:55? Putting pressure on trying to get in. A recipe for trouble. So, do we all get told to turn up really early?

What about all the workers inside Ibrox? Catering staff, first aiders, police, stewards and photographers etc. Do they all need to show someone before they can get to work?

What about a small club who expect less than 10,000 so don't check. But then they get a bigger crowd of 10,005 turning up. What then?

What if there is a large queue outside at 2:55? Putting pressure on trying to get in. A recipe for trouble. So, do we all get told to turn up really early?
No they dont, I’ve read. Just as masks not required for supermarkets workers. Fishy.

You can just download the pdf rather than having to get it sent out now.

Login online and you can download an updated PDF

She can shove her COVID app up her arse!

We have took responsibility for our own bodies and our own fundamental freedoms as offered by this great United Kingdom.
Your cashier in Morrisons has just as much a chance of passing you a contaminated coin, a rogue cough in Asda and you’re stumped.
Its upto each individual to CHOOSE what is right for them, and for their peace of mind.
To force anyone to have a medical procedure to go about their daily life is nothing short of a complete breach of the freedoms our grandfathers, fathers etc fought for many a moon ago.
well said mate

Still don't think it will happen as it's not practical or workable.

You book a table at a restaurant, you turn up, you can't show a vaccine passport for whatever reason ( don't have one, app is down etc etc) They turn you away and are then left with an empty table and lost revenue.

Aye right. So they will.

If your spot checked at one turnstyle and don't have one...you just go to another turnstyle?

You book a table at a restaurant, you turn up, you can't show a vaccine passport for whatever reason ( don't have one, app is down etc etc) They turn you away and are then left with an empty table and lost revenue.

Aye right. So they will.

If your spot checked at one turnstyle and don't have one...you just go to another turnstyle?

The one concern, and it's a tiny one, is that they have cops on duty spot checking folk on entry and those without get fined

The one concern, and it's a tiny one, is that they have cops on duty spot checking folk on entry and those without get fined
So is it a crime to attempt to gain access without being able to produce a vaccine passport? You just surely say your phone died or you can't access the app if pulled by plod.
They can't fine you for failing to produce a passport surely?

I'm double vaccinated anyway but I'm totally against this Draconian wee chunts latest ridiculous brain fart.

They told us that vaccinating the vulnerable was the way out of this now they are vaccinating 12 year old kids against expert advice and banning people from public life if they don't have a Covid passport. Meanwhile fully vaccinated people are catching, transmitting and dying from Covid.

In Pakistan unvaccinated people are banned from driving on the motorways and from Ocober they won't be allowed to buy petrol.

Anyone that thinks this is purely about public health need to remove their head from their anus.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what you do if you don't have a username as they have never sent a letter ? I've had to go to walk ins both times for my jabs

Username (This field is mandatory)
This is provided on your appointment invite letter.
I don't even have my appointment letter. So have no clue about how I even go about getting access to my passport.

Aye right. So they will.

Common sense!

Aye right. So they will.

Can you not only enter through 1 turnstile ?

I am honesty staggered, bewildered and shocked that so many folk think you will need a “vaccine passport” to get in to Ibrox.

Madness.

Does anyone know what you do if you don't have a username as they have never sent a letter ? I've had to go to walk ins both times for my jabs

Username (This field is mandatory)
This is provided on your appointment invite letter.
Go to the NHS inform website and select recover username. You will need one of the jab dates and it should give you your username. I've done it for 4 of us so I know it works

Boris up on tv tonight - details of what happens in England. Likely to concede vax passports for sport isn’t possible.

what will Nippy do then ?

Back