Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

They need a plan for fans outside Scotland though as at the minute anyone vaccinated outside Scotland will not qualify! Discrimination in my opinion
I’m mostly based in London but have a place in Scotland that I’m at frequently and a season ticket for a seat I use when I’m up.my NHS app shows I’m double-vaxed but the Scottish one doesn’t. So, currently, I’m fucked?
(Edit. Probably not. Looks like the NHS app will do as proof in Scotland)

"These massive events like rugby at Murrayfield or football at one of our big stadia - it may be that we can use probability and science to get us to a point where we need to know 'X-number' or 'X-percentage' of the big number. That will give us an idea of how many are actually being vaccinated.”

So is it actually serving a medical or scientific purpose or is it a glorified information gathering exercise now? For %^*& sake.

Sturgeon, Blackford etc are scared they are being sidelined. It’s all about publicity and spin for them. They need their faces on the media , it’s part of their campaign to divide the UK. Having a U.K. wide approach is the last thing they want . Boris should just ignore them.

I’m mostly based in London but have a place in Scotland that I’m at frequently and a season ticket for a seat I use when I’m up.my NHS app shows I’m double-vaxed but the Scottish one doesn’t. So, currently, I’m fucked?
(Edit. Probably not. Looks like the NHS app will do as proof in Scotland)
i went onto the nhs site and they're sending me a letter to confirm that I've had both vaccinations.

i went onto the nhs site and they're sending me a letter to confirm that I've had both vaccinations.
It *looks* like the vaccine record in the NHS app should do. Won’t be back up until next month so interested if you or any other ‘expat’ bears have issues in the meantime

I've never thought it before, but I genuinely think that her pushing ahead with this (and the Conservatives opting out of doing it) could (I'll repeat it quietly) could be the beginning of the end.

I know a lot of folk say that plenty about her every daft thing she does like "surely that's them done" and it never happens due to too many folk in Scotland voting for these non-entities unconditionally, however this feels different.

Also the Scottish Green's refusing to sign that anti-semite act should be a MUCH bigger story than it actually is too, but hey-ho, Scottish media - you know what they're like ....
What do you mean “ beginning of the end”?.

I read somewhere that anyone vaccinated outside Scotland, as it stands do not qualify for entry to nightclubs and other venues. So sturgeon u wee rat, can you please refund me my season ticket price for the rest of the season as I’m from NI and don’t qualify!!! Absolute hitler wee witch
Those of us down south have the same problem.

I read somewhere that anyone vaccinated outside Scotland, as it stands do not qualify for entry to nightclubs and other venues. So sturgeon u wee rat, can you please refund me my season ticket price for the rest of the season as I’m from NI and don’t qualify!!! Absolute hitler wee witch
If this is true then that needs challenged in court. Are we going to have tartan covid passes to prove we got the scottishy jab.
Fucking despise the snp more every day they are a cancer on scotland

Let them try. If the first guy doesn’t let me in somewhere I’ll go to his superior and keep going up until I have to get the polis involved.

That’s only their contingency plan in England. If there is a big winter surge in cases.
No vaccine passports required for now down there.
I think we all know this is a softening up process, cases will naturally surge during winter and only the governments know what constitutes a surge. They will happen.

Does the Premier League ask for this at the moment ?

Was at a league 1 game at the weekend and nothing required - zero masks either.

"These massive events like rugby at Murrayfield or football at one of our big stadia - it may be that we can use probability and science to get us to a point where we need to know 'X-number' or 'X-percentage' of the big number. That will give us an idea of how many are actually being vaccinated.”

So is it actually serving a medical or scientific purpose or is it a glorified information gathering exercise now? For %^*& sake.
Seems a lot of hassle to update spreadsheets.

They should go on the travelling tabby website

Oh there will be a spike, bank on it. What is considered a spike is yet to be determined
They can also artificially skew the numbers due to the way the PCR test works. Couple this with the cold and yearly flu, the passport idea will come around again. I blame the media for the most part. The media is nothing but scaremongering talking points. They are complete and utter scum.

Oh there will be a spike, bank on it. What is considered a spike is yet to be determined
How can there be a spike when we have so many good samaritins getting there vaccine?? Surely this would stop any spike in cases?? Are you questioning the effectiveness of the amazing vaccine the lovely people of government have supplied humanity with, shame on you sir. The vaccinated on here will not be happy with you

How can there be a spike when we have so many good samaritins getting there vaccine?? Surely this would stop any spike in cases?? Are you questioning the effectiveness of the amazing vaccine the lovely people of government have supplied humanity with, shame on you sir. The vaccinated on here will not be happy with you
How about encouraging people to take unlimited tests if they get the sniffles and a high false positive rate?

What concerns me as some not vax will try to get in and once again Rangers will be in the headlines. Surely those with vax letters etc outside Scotland will be allowed in and somebody in this position should contact the club to confirm.
This is far from satisfactory but a bit of common sense would help from both fans and club.
The snp witch will end up with closed doors games if she is given an excuse so if this goes ahead we should try to make it work for the benefit of the club and ourselves.
The SFA and SPL will do nothing of any use to help so it is up to our club todo what they can with our help.

What concerns me as some not vax will try to get in and once again Rangers will be in the headlines. Surely those with vax letters etc outside Scotland will be allowed in and somebody in this position should contact the club to confirm.
This is far from satisfactory but a bit of common sense would help from both fans and club.
The snp witch will end up with closed doors games if she is given an excuse so if this goes ahead we should try to make it work for the benefit of the club and ourselves.
The SFA and SPL will do nothing of any use to help so it is up to our club todo what they can with our help.
As it stands the Govt is “working to find a solution” I for people vaccinated elsewhere in the UK and abroad. Nothing currently in place though. Farcical and I will be demanding entry regardless.

You don't think fans from other clubs and other sports will try and enter there chosen stadium unvaccinated? I think this is bigger than a Rangers issue pal

As it stands the Govt is “working to find a solution” I for people vaccinated elsewhere in the UK and abroad. Nothing currently in place though. Farcical and I will be demanding entry regardless.
Don’t see why the club would not be happy to let you in by accepting the proof you have.
AsI said can you not confirm this with Rangers as it is them that will check at the gate and not Sturgeon and her mob.

Don’t see why the club would not be happy to let you in by accepting the proof you have.
AsI said can you not confirm this with Rangers as it is them that will check at the gate and not Sturgeon and her mob.
I would be ahocked if the club would publicly tell anyone they are disregarding govt policy. Also they people checking, if anyone actually checks, will just be minimum wage stewards who won’t care or will be too thick to think on their feet.

This goes for more than just football though. Concerts and nightclubs will have the same issue.

Back