Bruno Alves v Jordan Rossiter

I’m rapidly going off Halliday. Is he genuinely being snarky about Bruno Alves?

Yes, that’s Bruno Alves.

As for the needless sarcasm about Rossiter’s injuries? Twattish behaviour.

Don’t think he covers himself in glory in these things. It’s like the wee guy at school trying his best to impress the young team.

Either way I liked Bruno Alves, was a cracking player in a shite team under a shite manager, and Rossiter was just made of glass.

Don’t think he covers himself in glory in these things. It’s like the wee guy at school trying his best to impress the young team.

Either way I liked Bruno Alves, was a cracking player in a shite team under a shite manager, and Rossiter was just made of glass.
Shat it at Celtic Park according to some on here.

Yes, that’s Bruno Alves.

I honestly think he doesn't realises how he comes across in these.

Why would any player tell him anything when there's a good chance he'll blurt it out to make idiots like Ferry and Slaney laugh.

I'd fancy Rossiter to lay the smackdown on big Alves

CPK386vWwAAZhUd.jpg

Halliday is basically a token Rangers man on Clyde and that open goal pish.

Wouldn’t take anything he says these days in relation to current goin seriously as he’s now out the loop.

His time has come and gone, we move on

See Alves has just signed for a Greek side age 39

I met Rossiter in Zara the day before the infamous 5 each game at Easter Road, where he played and scored. A lovely fella. Quiet and unassuming. Almost looked as embarrassed as my missus when I asked him for a pic. Would love to see him kick on and end up back here - unlikely as it may be.

Two totally contrasting personalities here from Halliday.

On radio snyde he’s piloted, reasonably, and sounds pretty intelligent and educated.

On this rancid hole of a show run by Pedros boy and Various other rattlers, he comes across as a right ned. He sounds like he’s from Ibrox when he’s on there.

I like Halliday as well, but if he’s gonna be involved in the media, why not just keep the one persona rather than trying to be one of the boys and sound like a ned?

On his anecdote, Wee Rossiter is a scouser mind, he will be hard as nails on the park. Glad to see he’s doing better now. He was a cracking wee player who we should have got the best out of. Just wasn’t to be.

Sick of hearing Halliday badmouthing players and managers of that era, as though he was Barry Ferguson.

He was a massive part of the fact we were a fùcking shambles on the park.

Actually slagging off Bruno Alves… insane.

Fùck all his daft pals on that podcast as well.

did they ever discover what Rossiter's main injury issue was?

took ages to get to the root cause of Ryan Jack's problems.
Yeah, JR had a back injury that was an underlying issue and causing muscle problems in his hamstrings and calf’s from memory.

He’s forever grateful to the club for pinpointing the injury, and generally talks really well - there’s a good podcast about wonder kids that have lost their way - he talks about it in his episode.

I actually think that’s what Jack’s problem was too.

Well, lovely to hear we had players on thousands per week smashing into each other like fucking maniacs in training at a time where we stumbled from embarrassment to embarrassment on the actual park.

I don’t think there’s any anecdote about that period of time that doesn’t have me sitting in a chair shaking my head like a poor old bastard that’s been through the Second World War.

Yes, that’s Bruno Alves.

Halliday sounds like a complete Ned on these shows.

Strange he never came across that way before

Well, lovely to hear we had players on thousands per week smashing into each other like fucking maniacs in training at a time where we stumbled from embarrassment to embarrassment on the actual park.

I don’t think there’s any anecdote about that period of time that doesn’t have me sitting in a chair shaking my head like a poor old bastard that’s been through the Second World War.
Whilst I get that, the old mantra of “train the way you play” springs to mind and we all had a melt down when we found out Le Guen banned tackling.

I do generally agree though!.

Don't know if his bird is from up here or what, but Jordan was in my gym (Glasgow City Centre) last Sunday morning at 6.30am putting himself through an upper body workout.

He's obviously a model pro and not wanting to waste another second of his career if he can help it.

Yes, that’s Bruno Alves.

He comes across as a bit of a bam at times tbh. Dunno if it's just the likes of Slaney rubbing off on him.

Yeah that was hilarious. Played at the highest level for years but shat it at the piggery. Was also seen with a protective boot on the following do to fly out and see his personal physiotherapist. Classic FF though.

It's funny that got said about Bruno Alves by Celtic (and Rangers fans tbf), yet if you actually want to see an example of a playing shiting it in an Old Firm...remember Lustig at Ibrox went Kent was tormenting him...he faked a back injury and went off at half time! :D

Saw Rossiter play for Fleetwood vs Plymouth Argyle a few weeks back, he’s their captain.
Leader in the middle of the park and looked decent in a shite team

There is nothing wrong with an accent, but that podcast butchers the English language in a cacophony of inarticulate babbling.
It would be easier to unravel the bedlam from Mumbai Railway Station.
The very essence of a podcast is surely to be understood by those listening?

Yeah I'd much prefer to hear they weren't trying in training.

Yes, that’s Bruno Alves.

Halliday has always been a woeful footballer and a bit of a ned.

I'm not sure there was ever that much to go 'off' from.

I met Rossiter in Zara the day before the infamous 5 each game at Easter Road, where he played and scored. A lovely fella. Quiet and unassuming. Almost looked as embarrassed as my missus when I asked him for a pic. Would love to see him kick on and end up back here - unlikely as it may be.
Seriously?! I’m sure that Fleetwood or a major surrounding town will have a Zara shop?!
Remember the NHS is under enough pressure…..

Back