Uefa Champions League to stream for free on LiveScore in Ireland

Meant to add, they’ve got every game available to watch but slso got a every game every goal channel where they go straight to each game when a goal goes in.
That was the best part of BT Sports before, so this’ll be my channel of choice tonight.

@Valley Bluenose

Steps not to even need the VPN on for anything more than a few seconds

1. Make sure livescore app not open
2. Open vpn and switch on - Eire
3. Open livescore. Load up list of games
4. Can switch vpn off now
5. All matches work
This is exactly what you need to do. I did the same and it’s working great.
Best part is, I had my Mac Mini hooked up to the tv for RTV anyway, so I just opened up the LiveScore app on that and set it to full screen.

Btw, thanks to @doyle55 for the heads up.

@nelster I tried switching the vpn off on my phone while streaming the Malmö game and it kept playing for a few seconds then stopped.
It wouldn’t resume until I put the vpn back on.
I think I’ll just keep the vpn running on the Mac as it’s working perfectly.

Yeah, that would seem to be the case.
Best part for me was, I set up an account on my iPhone and the videos play, but when I opened up the app on the Mac Mini, it played the videos automatically. I can only assume my account details ported over from the iPhone to the Mac :)

Last edited:
@nelster I tried switching the vpn off on my phone while streaming the Malmö game and it kept playing for a few seconds then stopped.
It wouldn’t resume until I put the vpn back on.
I think I’ll just keep the vpn running on the Mac as it’s working perfectly.
Sorry about that. Im still flicking between matches on iphone vpn off whilst posting here.

Im actually in Ireland as we speak.... Downloaded the app but under watch I dont see any champions league games??

Im actually in Ireland as we speak.... Downloaded the app but under watch I dont see any champions league games??
Republic or NI mate? If NI the app may be detecting you as being in UK.

Have you created a free account? I had to do that first before the video icons were available.

Click on the Watch tab. Pick your game then click on it. You will see the info on the game, including text updates. In the top right hand corner there is a video player icon. Click on that and it will tell you to login or open an account to view.

Click on the Watch tab. Pick your game then click on it. You will see the info on the game, including text updates. In the top right hand corner there is a video player icon. Click on that and it will tell you to login or open an account to view.

gothenburg showing up but no cl games.

just changed my vpn and not actuveated yet. Must be that.

great find op

Beat me to it mate. Glad to see my advice was the same as yours, so hopefully that does the job.

will uninstall and try again.

too much to hope they have our games?
I think it’s just champions league mate. The games tonight and tomorrow in CL all have the wee camera icon but none of the Thursday games do.
I’m holding out hope they may appear on the day of the games but I won’t hold my breath.

will uninstall and try again.

too much to hope they have our games?
Shouldn’t have to reinstall mate. Just click on the Watch icon and it takes to to the page you can see here.
You should then have the prompt to create an account. Remember unless you’re physically in Rep of Ireland, you’ll need the vpn set to there before opening the app.

Back