Rangers B

well whats the best way through him in a first team game, If there was a reserve league he would get minutes there first so what’s the difference! Every game we play is against hammer throwers with exception of Celtic and Europe
Bounce games at the training ground. Not a cup game against AYR.. If you would be happy for him to be playing in these games fair dos.

Think im gonna go to the away game against EK in dec and they open the wee sports club across from K park for a drink

Take it he is in jail or dead going by your confidence. :)
I agree with Stockport Blue as the young lads are learning all the time and they are handling the bigger opponents with confidence.
On Saturday before the game, the Bonnyrigg team looked huge. We cut them down to size.
It is good to see the big guys bleating to the referee.
Can I also state that the Bonnyrigg striker was very sporting. At the final whistle, he went around shaking our boys by the hand.
We had gained his respect.

Bounce games at the training ground. Not a cup game against AYR.. If you would be happy for him to be playing in these games fair dos.
Bounce games with who? The fixture list is tough as it is, we can't just throw half the first team squad into bounce games here and there to get Jack fit. If you mean bounce games with the B side then the games will be against the very hammer throwers you don't want him playing.

Bounce games with who? The fixture list is tough as it is, we can't just throw half the first team squad into bounce games here and there to get Jack fit. If you mean bounce games with the B side then the games will be against the very hammer throwers you don't want him playing.
Tonight is literally the only b game he can play unless we go through, no reserve games, no bounce games due to all levels and ages having a heavy schedule.
As much as I’m a fan of a b team in lowland league the reserve league defo had its benefits.

I ordered tickets to get posted but they didn’t come will they be at the stadium?

I ordered tickets to get posted but they didn’t come will they be at the stadium?
I am the same - one time it happened they were at the stadium and second time they weren’t but I was given a voucher to get in when I showed my order confirmation. I am hoping they are there tonight! I tried to change it to collection when buying but it wouldn’t check out then.

Kyle McClelland must be with the First Team in case Goldson doesn’t make it and he’s needed for the bench.
That’s what I’m thinking too, he’d probably be on the bench anyway. Wonder where Lowry is, you’d think that he’d be playing regardless.

Hopefully Kyle McClelland does make the bench on Thursday night, if that’s reason he is missing tonight.

Being an Ayrshire boy he’ll be gutted if he misses game tonight and then isn’t involved in squad on Thursday!

That’s what I’m thinking too, he’d probably be on the bench anyway. Wonder where Lowry is, you’d think that he’d be playing regardless.
Given the step-up in quality of opposition I’m not surprised to see us go with a more ‘solid’ core but yeah, I’d have expected Lowry to at least make the bench. Unless he’s with the First Team as well.;)

Hopefully Kyle McClelland does make the bench on Thursday night, if that’s reason he is missing tonight.

Being an Ayrshire boy he’ll be gutted if he misses game tonight and then isn’t involved in squad on Thursday!
Didn’t know he lived down there, when did he come over from NI?.

Has Kyle Mccllelland jumped ahead of Leon King in terms of first team opportunities?
McClelland is two years older, two years more developed - both physically and in terms of football knowledge - and is out-performing King in the B Team. That’s to be expected. King is a huge prospect but, right now, McClelland is the better option. McClelland was on the bench in Armenia as well.

Last edited:
McClelland is two years older, two years more developed - both physically and in terms of football knowledge - and is out-performing King in the B Team. That’s to be expected. King is a huge prospect but, right now, McClelland is the better option.

Cool long term is Centre Back going to be Kings position i know he played in midfield at younger age groups as well .

No way of seeing my video via stream, and no way of attending as I found out too late.

I'm thinking this is the UEFA blackout rule that is causing this. Would that be true?

Would've gone to this tonight had I known, but honestly didn't think.

The idea of me being unable to watch a match involving my team because a bunch of foreign teams I've no interest in, playing in a competition I'm no interest in and haven't watched a game from in over a decade, frankly sickens me.

Still, gotta shove all the money in the pockets of teams with infinite money to start with.
No mate, nothing to do with Uefa.

I suspect it’s more a case if the SPFL being responsible for the broadcast rights for this competition rather than the Lowland League. Whether the UEFA thing factors in I dunno.
No way of seeing my video via stream, and no way of attending as I found out too late.

I'm thinking this is the UEFA blackout rule that is causing this. Would that be true?

The idea of me being unable to watch a match involving my team because a bunch of foreign teams I've no interest in, playing in a competition I'm no interest in and haven't watched a game from in over a decade, frankly sickens me.

Still, gotta shove all the money in the pockets of teams with infinite money to start with.

Usually have these games on BBC Alba, shame they didnt pick this one up. I was sure id either get it on RTV or Alba. Really wanted to see this game live.

Totally off topic, but who is the TV presenter from years ago in your avatar?

I remember the face, but can't think who ig is, and it's driving me nuts!

looking as if that is against run of play
possession 48% -52% Ayr favour
shots 5-2 in rangers favour
corners 5-1 rangers
shots on target 0-1 ayr

Back