St Pauls Bay Malta

I was in St Pauls bay a few years back,there was a Sheff Wed bar at 81 San Xmun in Bugibba,i don't know if it's still there,i suppose you could search on fb etc,you never know,good luck.

I was in St Pauls bay a few years back,there was a Sheff Wed bar at 81 San Xmun in Bugibba,i don't know if it's still there,i suppose you could search on fb etc,you never know,good luck.
Cheers mate, I am sure I will get somewhere to watch it, looks as if there are a few sports bars about, I will have a look at that one you suggested

Been a few years but St Paul's is small so best bet would be Bugibba but to be sure Paceville & St Julian's areas will deffo have a bar.

Not quite in St Paul’s Bay but a couple of options will be Images in Qawra and Woodhut in Bugibba. I watched the Malmö game in Images and the land lady is a Glaswegian bear. Both have a couple of TVs that may show it.
Watched a few games in the Woodhut over the years when out on holiday. Woth checking out, only a hundred yards or so from the bus station.

Not quite in St Paul’s Bay but a couple of options will be Images in Qawra and Woodhut in Bugibba. I watched the Malmö game in Images and the land lady is a Glaswegian bear. Both have a couple of TVs that may show it.

I recently moved back to the UK, but my ;ast gaff in Malta was right scross the road from Images.

They'll put the game on no bother.

It's on Triq Il-Qawra if you decide to go there OP.

Could anyone help with a venue for watching Thursdays game in St Paul's Bay
Woodhut on tourist street in Qwara just down from DB San Antonio hotel. I was in Malta over 2 weeks ago and seen our game against them in there. Owner is called Ray. Lovely bloke, freezing pint of cisk and the food was dynamite. The steaks and the burgers I would recommend.

Thanks for the replies folks, looks like I have some options, Nephew is using my ST tonight so at least my seat it filled,, hopefully off to a good start with 3 points, I would take draw though.

Thanks for the replies folks, looks like I have some options, Nephew is using my ST tonight so at least my seat it filled,, hopefully off to a good start with 3 points, I would take draw though.
You mean tomorrow:p but I would happily take a draw but would love a repeat of sept 07

Watched matches in all of these, most have multiple screens and can play multiple matches:

Wood Hut - Qawra
Misty Blue - Qawra
Watsons - Qawra
Victoria - Bugibba Square (Happy Hour 3-7pm)
Fat Harrys - Bugibba Square
Monavale - Bugibba
O'Reillys - Bugibba
Munchies - Bugibba

Back