Club72 X 1 for Motherwell this Sunday *****Now Sold*****

sweatysock

Official Ticketer
Cant make flag day :-(

1 X Club 72 ticket for this Sunday's game vs Motherwell
Price agreed with Mark is £50

Ticket will be sent via an email attachment with QR code so no need to meet up prior to the game.

Cant make flag day :-(

1 X Club 72 ticket for this Sunday's game vs Motherwell
Price agreed with Mark is £50

Ticket will be sent via an email attachment with QR code so no need to meet up prior to the game.
I can buy but only on Friday night if possible?

Not after the ticket and you’ll move it no issue of course but can I ask why a Club72 ticket is only valued at 50 quid? If you divide £2300 by 19 it gives you £121 a ticket, now I know Club72 includes all home cup ties including Europe but surely £50 is way light. If thats the price folk are happy with and admin want fair enough but that doesn’t seem right to me at all.

Its a good question Dragon, and it did come down to Admin opinion. Have seen a couple of other Club 72 tickets also shift for £50. I think the other issue is, beside offering to FF, there is no other way to recoup any money for the ticket - Club 72 is Hospitality has been removed from SeatSub.

Its a good question Dragon, and it did come down to Admin opinion. Have seen a couple of other Club 72 tickets also shift for £50. I think the other issue is, beside offering to FF, there is no other way to recoup any money for the ticket - Club 72 is Hospitality has been removed from SeatSub.

It’s not for me to decide but £50 a ticket seems to imply its still bar72 at a grand a season thats not the case anymore. Just my opinion and as long as the ticket holder is happy and admin approve thats really all that matters. Was just thinking aloud so to speak. The £1300 jump in 2 seasons (one we couldn’t attend) has surely impacted the price of a single match ticket.

Hover over the bar72 sections on the Rangers website and they are priced at £49.00 for West & East sections for the Motherwell game. As you say, the season ticket covers all home games including friendlies, Europe, Scottish Cup and League Cup. Just shows you the sham of charging £2.3k for the season.

That doesn't include bar access. There are some standard season tickets now in Bar72 on the edges of both sections.

Not after the ticket and you’ll move it no issue of course but can I ask why a Club72 ticket is only valued at 50 quid? If you divide £2300 by 19 it gives you £121 a ticket, now I know Club72 includes all home cup ties including Europe but surely £50 is way light. If thats the price folk are happy with and admin want fair enough but that doesn’t seem right to me at all.
I think you know the answer.

That doesn't include bar access. There are some standard season tickets now in Bar72 on the edges of both sections.
Off topic from the thread but I’ve bought 3 bar72 tickets off website for £49 each at the start of the west section, are you saying these tickets do not include bar access? Thanks.

Off topic from the thread but I’ve bought 3 bar72 tickets off website for £49 each at the start of the west section, are you saying these tickets do not include bar access? Thanks.

As far as I know the capacity of the bar is restricted to 300 each side. There were approximately 30 seats sold off in each of East & West as standard season tickets to bring the bar within that capacity. I imagine you’ve bought three of those tickets which, as I understand it, wouldn’t give you bar access (does your ticket say adult hospitality on it?)
I could be wrong though.

Club72 tickets can’t be sold via Seat Sub

based on 30 games which the club works things out on for club 72 means face value should be around £78. In terms of selling on here £50 seems very low considering a match ticket with no bar access is between £35-£45 for most areas without any free drinks/food/programme

I think you know the answer.

Yea but as said above the club class the ticket as being worth 30 matches. £2300 divided by 30 isn’t £50 its just short of £77. Anyway it really doesn’t matter as long as all partiers are happy was just interested is all :).

Back