Dundee Registration.

Based on times lines already this season,I would guess Friday afternoon for initial email.
There doesn’t seem to be any desire to get these things done earlier to make things easier for the paying fans.
Expect it to be another £30 game.

Based on times lines already this season,I would guess Friday afternoon for initial email.
There doesn’t seem to be any desire to get these things done earlier to make things easier for the paying fans.
its the other clubs we cant put anything out there until they give us all info

The point still stands.
It is the paying customer that is kept waiting till last kick.
People have lives outside football and need to make plans and arrangements.
Both clubs know exactly when the fixture is,they could get their collective fingers out.

Why did I get a confirmation email from Rangers confirming my St Johnstone ticket on the Monday afternoon and the ticket arrived at 1PM on the Friday?
For Ross County my ticket arrived on the Saturday at 1pm and I had left Glasgow to drive north at 10am on the Saturday and had to source another ticket.
Far from great service.

Will be the same shambles regarding tickets arriving on time

it seems we have no desire to get these things done quickly and efficiently

Surely it doesn't stop us from opening the match registration?
Same could apply for every away League game up to the split.

We’re always going to have far more people in the “yes, I want registered” category than we’ll get tickets

Same could apply for every away League game up to the split.

We’re always going to have far more people in the “yes, I want registered” category than we’ll get tickets
Of course that could happen but unlikely to happen

But we could opened Dundee registration either yesterday or today with closing date of Friday - club ballots each tier and sends out e-mail Saturday so payment can be made and tickets posted on Monday it makes a difference

Not planning on going but seem I have to go through the motions if I want a ticket for one of the big games so will apply.

Not planning on going but seem I have to go through the motions if I want a ticket for one of the big games so will apply.
We don't have one of the higher category Away matches until 1 December at Easter Road so there's plenty other games to apply for that you might manage between now and then I guess. On that basis there seems little point applying for tickets to a game you don't want to go to.

Last edited:
We don't have one of the higher category Away matches until 12 December at Tynecastle so there's plenty other games to apply for that you might manage between now and then I guess. On that basis there seems little point applying for tickets to a game you don't want to go to.
Just another flaw in the system sadly

We don't have one of the higher category Away matches until 12 December at Tynecastle so there's plenty other games to apply for that you might manage between now and then I guess. On that basis there seems little point applying for tickets to a game you don't want to go to.
Hibs is before that on 1st December

Emails out now, with tier interest from previous game:

Tier
Registrations from each tier

Gold

Silver

Bronze

That’s the Dundee email out now for registration.
Contains info about St Johnstone process and figures,too.

After the first ballot process for the St Johnstone match, over 400 supporters did not purchase the ticket that was made available to them.

This meant that over 400 supporters who wanted to attend the game did not receive the same opportunity to do so.

Our goal with all ticketing decisions is to ensure that supporters who want to attend a game have the best chance of attending and supporting the team. We would therefore like to emphasise that registering for a match is expressing your intention to attend and if you choose not to purchase a ticket that is subsequently made available to you, this will count as a non-registration.​

Ha ha, I was counting available seats for tomorrow when...boom...I got hit with a 5 minute waiting time. Wondered wtf was going on. Now I know.:))

Glad the club have taken on board supporter feedback and are trying to be more transparent re the no of people who applied in each tier etc for St johnstone. Was always going to be some teething issues this and they'll find the best way of doing it by trial and error. The 400 not choosing to purchase the tickets after registering is a concern considering the no of folk wanting a ticket and were not selected.

Registered.
Anyone any idea what a “non-registration” will mean? I’m taking it as in it means you’ve still had your ticket whether you purchased or not or they just ignoring the fact you attempted that match and will go against you for the sheep, hibs and celtc?

Done.

Doubt I'll get Dundee in the ballot as I got St Johnstone.

Hopefully source elsewhere.

That’s the Dundee email out now for registration.
Contains info about St Johnstone process and figures,too.

After the first ballot process for the St Johnstone match, over 400 supporters did not purchase the ticket that was made available to them.

This meant that over 400 supporters who wanted to attend the game did not receive the same opportunity to do so.

Our goal with all ticketing decisions is to ensure that supporters who want to attend a game have the best chance of attending and supporting the team. We would therefore like to emphasise that registering for a match is expressing your intention to attend and if you choose not to purchase a ticket that is subsequently made available to you, this will count as a non-registration.
That's good. I noted someone post earlier today they would register for Dundee with no intention of going so they could keep their quota of applications for bigger games. Obviously they could still register, be successful and re-sell but this will hopefully eliminate some of the shenanigans that go on, though only a little.

Also good to see some limited info on the ballot for St J come out.

Registered like I do for every game but again not holding out much hope of getting one.

So those that didn’t bother to register their interest for St Johnstone will get priority on tickets over those that did. That’s fair is it Rangers?

Registered, fingers crossed!

Going by the numbers listed for last weekend I think I can count myself unlucky I never got St.Johnstone tickets.

Back