Dundee Registration.

In my basket, do I checkout.
The last time I tried to buy a ticket I'd checked out in the registration process and by the time they went on sale it wouldn't let buy the ticket as it said I had to have the registration in my basket. The registration was in my purchase history.

So those that didn’t bother to register their interest for St Johnstone will get priority on tickets over those that did. That’s fair is it Rangers?
The Way I read it is they'll be classed as successful need to have a look only had a quick look.

If you apply and don't purchase 3 times say I think you should be exlcuded for rest of season as it's clearly trying to work the system when others miss out.

I’d find it hard to believe that half of gold did not apply? I would have guessed the majority would have so maybe only around 2000 in gold?

The Way I read it is they'll be classed as successful need to have a look only had a quick look.

If you apply and don't purchase 3 times say I think you should be exlcuded for rest of season as it's clearly trying to work the system when others miss out.
You just have to laugh. They are giving priority to those who don’t go opposed to those that do?

I could maybe understand it if those who registered where unsuccessful got priority over you but don’t think that’s the case.

I’d find it hard to believe that half of gold did not apply? I would have guessed the majority would have so maybe only around 2000 in gold?
I think there maybe still a few in gold just trough CCCS etc and maybe don't do all away games

Lads having a slight issue.

I'm selecting 1 ticket and it's saying maximum of 1 ticket. It won't let me proceed?

Any ideas?

So those that didn’t bother to register their interest for St Johnstone will get priority on tickets over those that did. That’s fair is it Rangers?
For the more popular away games I’m sure the club said the number of registrations you make will be factored into who gets the tickets . So those with most registrations will get first opportunity of tickets for hibs, sheep, hearts , Celtic as the Cat A matches. Basically what the club are saying is unless you buy the ticket offered to you then it won’t help you get tickets for the above games and it’s pointless registering if that’s your sole reason of doing so with no intention of going to the game

Not sure I agree with ‘rest of season’ - very harsh - but perhaps for a month, so I agree the principle.

For the more popular away games I’m sure the club said the number of registrations you make will be factored into who gets the tickets . So those with most registrations will get first opportunity of tickets for hibs, sheep, hearts , Celtic as the Cat A matches. Basically what the club are saying is unless you buy the ticket offered to you then it won’t help you get tickets for the above games and it’s pointless registering if that’s your sole reason of doing so with no intention of going to the game
I understand this and know that these games won’t be hard to get tickets but my point is that Rangers are still giving priority to those that don’t go opposed to those that do. That’s wrong.

I'm surprised the registering numbers are so low considering you need to register to be included in the bigger games.

Not sure I agree with the allocating tickets to people who haven't been allocated in the tier yet first. Everyone has the same opportunity to register and buy so the fact I'd be at a disadvantage of getting a Dundee ticket because I went to St Johnstone doesn't feel right.

I'd should be luck of the draw.

You just have to laugh. They are giving priority to those who don’t go opposed to those that do?

I could maybe understand it if those who registered where unsuccessful got priority over you but don’t think that’s the case.
I’d assumed that it was those who registered but were unsuccessful who would get priority. I admit I’ve lost track a bit right enough.

Reads that anyone who didn’t purchase when successful, it’ll go down as they didn’t apply when it comes to the big 4 aways which will require a certain amount of previous registrations.
Need to be strict and fair.
If folk can pick and choose so they get Hibs,Hearts,Aberdeen etc by playing the system over those of us who want to go everywhere the MyGers won’t work as an away scheme.

Ross County over 8000 applied - Sunday 3pm not live on Sky

St Johnstone 6852 applied - Saturday 12.30pm live on Sky

Dundee ??? - Saturday 3pm not live on Sky

Yes the allocations differ but not that much once broken down

I understand this and know that these games won’t be hard to get tickets but my point is that Rangers are still giving priority to those that don’t go opposed to those that do. That’s wrong.
What do you mean those that don’t go ? Are you saying match registration numbers should be used for every game not just the big games . So if you want a st Johnstone for example the games you registered for in the past matter. Or do you mean folk that buy tickets and then sell to buses etc . If it’s the latter then there’s not much the club can do

I think there maybe still a few in gold just trough CCCS etc and maybe don't do all away games

You won't be in Gold if you don't do domestic away games bud.

My uncle has done all domestic/Euro home and domestic away CCCS (including friendlies) since the Spivs boycott, but dropped down to the top of Silver this season, as he hasn't done any European aways in that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised the registering numbers are so low considering you need to register to be included in the bigger games.

Not sure I agree with the allocating tickets to people who haven't been allocated in the tier yet first. Everyone has the same opportunity to register and buy so the fact I'd be at a disadvantage of getting a Dundee ticket because I went to St Johnstone doesn't feel right.

I'd should be luck of the draw.
Maybe show that not everyone is in MyGers for away tickets.

You won't be in Gold if you don't do domestic away games bud.

My uncle has done all domestic home and away CCCS (including friendlies) since the Spivs boycott, but dropped down to the top of Silver this season, as he hasn't done any European aways in that time.
Ah well that's that out the window haha

What do you mean those that don’t go ? Are you saying match registration numbers should be used for every game not just the big games . So if you want a st Johnstone for example the games you registered for in the past matter. Or do you mean folk that buy tickets and then sell to buses etc . If it’s the latter then there’s not much the club can do
I mean there should be either no loop system and just a standard ballot or those who apply are giving priority over those that don’t. You can’t be given priority to people who want to pick and choose, which it looks like Rangers are.

County doesn't count in the ballot so it doesn't really effect the Dundee game.

But id say most who got St Johnston won't get Dundee.

Found this online - Away fans are housed in the Bob Shankly Stand at one end of the ground, where up to 3,000 supporters can be accommodated. If required then a further 1,000 seats can be allocated in the Main (North) Stand towards the Bob Shankly End.

Anyone know what we usually get allocation wise?

"We are also investigating the possibility of balloting Friends & Family members, within the same MyGers tier, together. This will be dependent upon available ticket numbers being confirmed and subsequent ballot timescales"

@Greg Marshall I see club has been able to release a full breakdown of how many members in each tier applied for St Johnstone, including giving details of 400 applying but not buying

What are the chances of the club revealing the following sensitive information;

How many members there is in Gold, Silver, Bronze in total
How many tickets go to mygers each game as in % of overall allocation (a breakdown for each game separately)
How many tickets go to Gold, Silver, Bronze for each game (as in exact amounts, possibly even conforming %)

It’s now clear they can reveal some information in the interests of transparency, what’s stopping them releasing the above info?

Back