Worst Football Related Opinions You Have Heard/Read?

BiopsyJones

Saw an absolute dumpling on Twitter the other day saying the Jurgen Klopp has damaged his Liverpool legacy because he started Origi in the Milan game. :oops: What are some football opinions that you have heard or read that you would consider the most ridiculous? And please don't just point me towards any match thread. :D

The one posted late last night about the management having serious questions to answer after we lost 0-2 to August 2020 Champions League semi-finalists. Understand heat of the moment after a defeat and all that, but it was an absolute shocker.

Lundstram thinks he's "billy big baws" because he relayed tactical information to a team mate when he came on as a sub.

Rangers should sell Borna Barisic and buy Greg Taylor (when at Killie)

Cummings is better than Morelos

Hodson is better than Tav

Rangers should sack Steven Gerrard (after Aberdeen semi in his first season)

Saw an absolute dumpling on Twitter the other day saying the Jurgen Klopp has damaged his Liverpool legacy because he started Origi in the Milan game. :oops: What are some football opinions that you have heard or read that you would consider the most ridiculous? And please don't just point me towards any match thread. :D
Some absolute roasters on here since last night.

I'm in a WhatsApp group but I don't know most of them. One of them hates Ryan Kent and is always posting negative comments. Last night, right after their 1st goal, he writes "Kent is mince, take him off".
I replied in a rant, but because I was at Ibrox, it did not go immediately. I then deleted before it went.

There was some absolute shit lord back on DoTheBouncy years ago who stated.

'' Walter Smith not signing David Goodwillie will cost us the league ''

Even quoted himself in his signature.

Dunno where he is now but he was the type of poster who would moan about the lack of urgency after a 8-0 victory.

Murty’s doing well and learning his trade

Halliday better than Barisic

“Oh joy, a chartlton defender” - a prominent poster on learning we were signing Bougherra

As much as I hate to say it people suggesting Kent deserved to be in the England squad ahead of Sterling was quite embarrassing

McGregor better than Goram

Ronaldo is the GOAT

All quite embarrassing opinions (in my opinion).

I'm in a WhatsApp group but I don't know most of them. One of them hates Ryan Kent and is always posting negative comments. Last night, right after their 1st goal, he writes "Kent is mince, take him off".
I replied in a rant, but because I was at Ibrox, it did not go immediately. I then deleted before it went.
Shitebag!

“Oh joy, a chartlton defender” - a prominent poster on learning we were signing Bougherra

As much as I hate to say it people suggesting Kent deserved to be in the England squad ahead of Sterling was quite embarrassing

Ronaldo is the GOAT

Haha, you really need to drop the Messi v Ronaldo thing but otherwise your points are valid.

Ronaldo is the GOAT

A poster on here would probably still argue that :))

Irish guy (from Belfast) I knew claimed the top five players in the history of world football were Pat Jennings, Liam Brady, George Best, Paul McGrath and Pele.

When the laughter died down he'd remembered Roy Keane too so put him in the top five too. Didnt say who he replaced, probably Pele.

Back