Newcastle game tonight

Leeds should be wearing all yellow. If all yellow was good enough for Bremner and Lorimer (and the Grays), it's good enough for this bunch.
Would be better than that strip they are wearing,which is kind of meh :confused:

I think I like the Leeds strip but it's a weird colour. Can't make up my mind if it's lilac or a bluey grey. Or a grey blue. Or something.

Just watching Newcastle v Leeds the attendance came on there good crowd again ... what would you say are the 3 biggest supported teams in England are .

Man United
Liverpool
Newcastle

Just watching Newcastle v Leeds the attendance came on there good crowd again ... what would you say are the 3 biggest supported teams in England are .

Man United
Liverpool
Newcastle
You have to put Chelsea up there considering ST waiting list.

Man Utd and Liverpool are absolutely light years ahead of the rest in term of support.

in genuine local football fans ?

Liverpool restrict their season ticket sales to maximise revenue from “tourist” fans

Newcastle have regularly been selling out despite being sh!t for ever and a day, but have genuine local fans who continue to support their team.

in genuine local football fans ?

Liverpool restrict their season ticket sales to maximise revenue from “tourist” fans

Newcastle have regularly been selling out despite being sh!t for ever and a day, but have genuine local fans who continue to support their team.
You can go all over England and you will always meet Man Utd and Liverpool fans. You can’t say the same of the others.

What does it matter where the fans come from? We have buses that come from all over Scotland, Northern Ireland and some from England, every week.

I always find the hardcore away support as a good indicator of the size of the proper support as a whole.

Best 3 away supports for me are maybe Manchester United, Liverpool and Leeds(maybe?)

Back