Youtuber removed from Ibrox v lyon

Wonder if he's been up to something that the police or stewards spotted.

Doesn't sound bitter in the newspaper article which is strange for one of them.

A YOUTUBER was ejected from Ibrox last night after Rangers deemed him a "safety risk".
Scottish football vlogger Juddy Talks has claimed he was asked to leave the stadium last night prior to the club's Europa League clash with Lyon.
In his 18-minute long video, Juddy explained how he had obtained a ticket to sit in the away end of Ibrox for last night's game, with Lyon helping to secure a seat.
However, after gaining entry to the stadium along with the other travelling supporters, the Youtuber lifted the lid on being approached by two Rangers officials and told to exit the stadium.
Openly admitting to supporting Celtic, Juddy said the purpose of his trip to Ibrox was simply to document the tremendous European atmosphere in which the club is so famous for.
Arriving at the stadium more than an hour-and-a-half before kick-off, he interviewed several Gers fans outside the ground to get their views on Matchday One tie.
As he made his way around to the small away section in the corner between the Broomloan and Sandy Jardine stands though, trouble ensued.

Juddy revealed how a large group of around 40 Lyon fans started a fight with a group of Rangers fans.
Adding colour to the situation with some emotive eye-witness accounts of the ugly scenes, Juddy admitted there were safety concerns among fans.
After a period of waiting outside the stadium, Juddy finally entered the Ibrox concourse and then on to the stairs heading down towards the pitch.
However, the video then cut to Juddy at Glasgow Central Station where he announced he'd been told to leave the stadium.
Commenting on the situation, back in his house, he said: "As you'll see in the footage I did manage to get, I like to conduct myself as professionally as I can, I am a football fan.
"Celtic and Rangers are some of the greatest clubs in the world with some of the biggest atmospheres.
"I was approached with an opportunity to sit in the Lyon end to try and experience this atmosphere in Europe.
How I got kicked out. I was up filming the scoreboard at the stadium as you will have seen - that was the last footage I got.
"I was then approached by two Rangers officials in suits who asked me for a word and started leading me to the exit. I knew what was coming.
"They said I was a safety issue. Whether they knew I was a Celtic vlogger or vlog Celtic games, I don't know, or whether it was because I had a Scottish accent and I was sitting in the Lyon end.
"That's completely up to the club.
"They just said 'right on your way you can't be in here, you're a safety issue to the police'.
"It's probably the last time I'll try to get content done like that. That's just unfortunate and how football works in Glasgow.
"That might not even have been the reason, it could just have been because I had a Scottish accent and I was in with the Lyon fans.
"Maybe it was for my safety - that could've been it as well because like I said their fans were fighting with Rangers fans and it all got a bit out of control."

Probably assumed he was a rangers fan given he had Scottish accent and was rightly asked to leave for security reasons.

%^*& him, you just know that some ill would have come of it in the end. Have we not had mhanks in the away end at European nights before, with the express aim of causing trouble of some sort?
Their obsession with all things Rangers is really quite disturbing.

Wonder if he's been up to something that the police or stewards spotted.

Doesn't sound bitter in the newspaper article which is strange for one of them.

Passing around mhank scarves, tricolours, Palestinian flags.
Sad bastard whatever it was...

How was he identified as one of them.
Seriously.
According to the story he was told he was ‘a safety issue to the police’. Presumably then the police identified him whether by CCTV or officers on the ground and presumably previously known to them. If so then the police may have instituted his removal rather than the Club.

As an aside, I seem to recall that ground regulations used to prohibit filming inside the stadium. Don’t know if that remains the case but if so it is sufficient to lead to removal from the stadium. Also, the televisual rights to last night’s game, as is the case with all UEFA matches, belongs exclusively to UEFA. Anyone else filming with the suspected intention of broadcasting what is UEFA’s product would be contravening UEFA’s copyright and liable to ejection from the stadium as the least consequence.

Last edited:
Did anyone see any of the trouble he mentioned. It must have been really early from the info in that write up. Also they looked like they only had 20 fans there so not sure who was fighting. Did anyone see it to know this happened?

Just watched some of the vlog and it wasn't what I expected. Doesn't come accross as the scummy yahoo that I thought he would be. Just seemed like a normal vlogger, talks about the Lyon fans kicking off and trying to attack Rangers fans. Also talks about how Rangers fans have been great with him and how he's looking forward to the electric atmosphere in the stadium. There's no derogatory comments about us at all, even when he's discussing being kicked out of the ground.

Just watched some of the vlog and it wasn't what I expected. Doesn't come accross as the scummy yahoo that I thought he would be. Just seemed like a normal vlogger, talks about the Lyon fans kicking off and trying to attack Rangers fans. Also talks about how Rangers fans have been great with him and how he's looking forward to the electric atmosphere in the stadium. There's no derogatory comments about us at all, even when he's discussing being kicked out of the ground.
Yeah think we should give this one the benefit of the doubt.

However, if he was up to something, he would be over-compensating, wouldn't he?

I guess a look at his previous work might settle the debate.

Yeah think we should give this one the benefit of the doubt.

However, if he was up to something, he would be over-compensating, wouldn't he?

I guess a look at his previous work might settle the debate.
I had a look at the OF video he done as well and it looks similar. Pretty even handed and compliments the Rangers fans he spoke to. I think we can stand down on this one and put the pitchforks away.

That’s fair enough and good to hear. An example of their rabid moon howlers spoiling it for normal football people.

I had a look at the OF video he done as well and it looks similar. Pretty even handed and compliments the Rangers fans he spoke to. I think we can stand down on this one and put the pitchforks away.
I agree.

Certaiinly have no issues with anyone sensible and fair minded who wants to report on our team and fans. All the more credit to him being a rival. If only more of our actual mainstream media could behave in a similar manner. Our country would be a far better place for it.

I agree.

Certaiinly have no issues with anyone sensible and fair minded who wants to report on our team and fans. All the more credit to him being a rival. If only more of our actual mainstream media could behave in a similar manner. Our country would be a far better place for it.
It's a sad day when a Celtic vlogger is more even handed than many of the 'sports reporters' we have in the MSM up here.,

Underneath every outwardly normal Tim, there is fecking special kind of obsessed mentalist
fighting to be released.

Yes his vlog seemed quite neutral despite him being a celtic fan, he spoke to the Rangers fans outside the ground quite politely and asked them normal questions.

Another fucking weirdo Celtic supporter. They should maybe try supporting their own club if they can handle the shame.

Probably assumed he was a rangers fan given he had Scottish accent and was rightly asked to leave for security reasons.

I've watched his latest vid on Youtube and he said it was either because they knew he's a Celtic vlogger or because he has a Scottish accent. The latter is quite clearly the reason he was kicked out. A Scottish accent in the Lyon end would obviously be a security risk.

Him being recognised as a Celtic vlogger seems highly unlikely. I've certainly never heard of him and i've never seen him mentioned on the Kerryfail thread where most of these youtubers end up. He has a tiny channel which has only recently started to get decent views, likely due to him being in the papers.

Back