Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

Is the letter that you download with the blurred two QR codes meant to be the thing you need to get in to games?

Last edited:
“The club deck were people smoke joints, vape, drink openly and take lines according to threads on here in by gone seasons should be a start ahaha.”

That’d be your last point of attack if you fancy spot checking people.

The stewards would probably join the party - it’s a fun place.

If a shop assistant asks for proof of age do you worry about data protection?
A month or so ago I watched a woman aged about 30 buying a bottle of Vodka. She was asked for proof of ID by a shop assistant who must have been about 20. The women said her age, I didnt hear it but she was expressing disbelief. Her mother about 60 was with her and said 'dont worry I'll buy it'...the shop assistant said ' no you wont, you'd be buying for a minor' She was told to shove her bottle :D Just a wee demo our freedoms and privacy are being questioned on a regular basis.

Is the letter that you download with the blurred two QR codes meant to be the thing you need to get in to games?
It should have two X 2D QR barcodes first dose and second dose, each with an expiry date. NHS logos in top right corner. Your name and address, dob and specific details of you vax's.

my main gripe is that they are asking folk to get a medical procedure to take part in society, when said medical procedure doesnt stop transmission of the diseases it was brought in for.

whats stopping them taking this further and adding things that you “need” to your medical passport?

big pharma has shown multiple times that making money comes before health.

this is a slippery slope we are on right now
They will fold in Flu jabs and other shit later no doubt as well.

I'm sure someone will take that person's season ticket and use it until the individual feels in a position to get a vaccine and stop risking other people's lives. Quite simple really.

For once this is not about the Natsis trying to control people - it's about keeping the population safe from a killer virus.

A load of people on here - of all ages - who need to grow up and take responsibility for someone other than themselves.
Answer this then, why does it have to be a vaccination to treat it…….what’s wrong with exploring other cheaper alternatives…….there are many doctors out there treating covid successfully using protocols which the governments, msms etc won’t even highlight or consider? Just because someone refuses to take an experimental vaccine, doesn’t mean they don’t care about theirs and others health!

Said it before, if people understood the social credit system used in China they might re-think their support for vaccine passports.

Buying a bus ticket will become an issue.
Have a look at futurescape on YouTube, a vision of London in the future created by Chatham house. The first thing of note is the big screen showing a gov video, which only has Chinese people on it. Next is the insect food supermarket. Then there’s the virtual reality holiday pods because no travelling due to carbon footprint. They come right out and tell you you can only purchase from dept store using crypto currency earned from credit. And lastly significantly the implimentation of a new type of “Mother Earth” style religion. Chatham house is the type of organisation that creates our future, not an image of how they perceive it will be, so I believe this is them telling us how it is going to be!

Have a look at futurescape on YouTube, a vision of London in the future created by Chatham house. The first thing of note is the big screen showing a gov video, which only has Chinese people on it. Next is the insect food supermarket. Then there’s the virtual reality holiday pods because no travelling due to carbon footprint. They come right out and tell you you can only purchase from dept store using crypto currency earned from credit. And lastly significantly the implimentation of a new type of “Mother Earth” style religion. Chatham house is the type of organisation that creates our future, not an image of how they perceive it will be, so I believe this is them telling us how it is going to be!

Even for me it does and seems quite far fetched.

Is it something that could happen?.................nothing will surprise me anymore.

Some things are too big for division and the reduction of your freedoms are definitely one!!!!!
Temporary reductions in freedom for collective health reasons I can understand but what I can't accept is political interference with established rights. eg implementing voter ID, removing FOM, and curtailing legitimate protest. Allegedly Johnson has joked it is much easier to remove freedoms as opposed to giving them back.

I was vaccinated in England so will need to use someone else's evidence of vaccination.

Will they be accepting paper copies as well as the app?

A month or so ago I watched a woman aged about 30 buying a bottle of Vodka. She was asked for proof of ID by a shop assistant who must have been about 20. The women said her age, I didnt hear it but she was expressing disbelief. Her mother about 60 was with her and said 'dont worry I'll buy it'...the shop assistant said ' no you wont, you'd be buying for a minor' She was told to shove her bottle :D Just a wee demo our freedoms and privacy are being questioned on a regular basis.
Im 36 and got ID and knock back for a 6 pack of Tesco’s own brand sugar free red bull last month ffs

couldn’t make it up. Got socks older than the cow that served me

I just don’t get people going all orgasmic about using a QR code to get into the football , as though we’ve achieved some Holy Grail. ID cards are on the way. Your bank details, health records , criminal records, driving offences, driver number, passport number, date of birth , address, NI number etc will all be contained on a small chip. The technology is there, the authorities are itching to use it. Especially Lord Anthony of Blair, our would be leader.
It's something they have been speaking about for years. They knew nobody would just accept it without any good reason. Boom. Here comes a pandemic and people are more than happy to do what the government and media tell them. People will give up almost every freedom for comfort and 'safety'

I emailed Rangers when this news came out a few days ago as am planning another trip back from Lanzarote for a match soon. I’m double-jabbed with an EU Certificate. No response from club or even acknowledgment, so can’t book flights and confirm with people back home what’s happening or if I’m even coming. Brutal state of affairs all thanks to the Scottish Government’s repeated idiocy and insistence on being ‘different’ for no apparent reason. Arseholes.

I emailed Rangers when this news came out a few days ago as am planning another trip back from Lanzarote for a match soon. I’m double-jabbed with an EU Certificate. No response from club or even acknowledgment, so can’t book flights and confirm with people back home what’s happening or if I’m even coming. Brutal state of affairs all thanks to the Scottish Government’s repeated idiocy and insistence on being ‘different’ for no apparent reason. Arseholes.
I doubt Rangers have any idea about the EU vaccine and certificate to give you enough info to book flights etc.

I'm in exactly the same position, EU certificate, both jabs, but I booked my flights before we knew about this. They say they will recognise other certificates from outside Scotland but with no confirmation or detail, it's hard to know whether I'll be able to use the flights and get to the match. Let us know if you hear back from the club!

i have proof of my double jab as i have said i will be attending regardless
I have proof of mine but its English and isn't on my phone. Hoping it's good enough. I've even gone to the bother of emailing wee nippy to check but doubt I will get a response.

An answer such as "if you can prove when challenged you have been double vaccinated then we will grant you access."

Would be wooly but correct
Do we even know if it’ll be spot checks something else?
Do we know which vaccines from which country can be proved? How it can be proved?

If we say a single thing about it there’ll be an avalanche of other questions. We all know if Rangers say anything and it changes or we don’t know for sure, absolutely everything will become Rangers fault. Which it probably will anyway.

Got my Vaccination certificate through the post yesterday.Hopefully we won’t need to use this pish come the next couple of weeks.

Do we even know if it’ll be spot checks something else?
Do we know which vaccines from which country can be proved? How it can be proved?

If we say a single thing about it there’ll be an avalanche of other questions. We all know if Rangers say anything and it changes or we don’t know for sure, absolutely everything will become Rangers fault. Which it probably will anyway.
Dont be silly. It only comes into force in 12 days, its not like this would all go ahead without any kind of plan of how it will be implemented...........

They can’t expect stewards getting paid pennies to try and enforce this with + 50k fans.
There’s not enough time in the day to check 50k. I think they’ll say it’ll be spot checks and nobody will ever be pulled. They might do a few at the first match so word gets around but it’s all a nudge for certain age groups to get the vaccine imo.

There’s not enough time in the day to check 50k. I think they’ll say it’ll be spot checks and nobody will ever be pulled. They might do a few at the first match so word gets around but it’s all a nudge for certain age groups to get the vaccine imo.
It absolutely is.

The difference up here though is our own little harridan. At least Johnson gave everyone a two month window before withdrawing the threat. Our little megalomaniac closed the door immediately.

Interesting that the Welsh are introducing passports too now.

They might incorporate it into the software in the scanners at the turnstiles.:eek: Can’t imagine it would be impossible in all honesty, as it’s likely just a software update.

Sent away for mine paper version arrived this morning.How it’s going to work haven a clue random or all.What about people that can’t take jags for medical reasons.It’s a shambles

That doesnt stop you turning up and scanning my vaccine barcode that I let you use for a fiver.
I didn’t suggest it would. The response was to a question about there not being time to scan everybody. Impact could be minimised if it was incorporated into existing scanners. I’m hoping we never see it implemented but it looks like it will be and that’s the, seemingly, simple way to do it. The fraud angle would apply regardless I suspect.

It’s another form of coercion to get jabbed / boostered, plus any additional things they want to make mandatory along the way.

Let them control you with this, and the possibilities become greater and easier for them to control you with even more.
I don’t think anybody should be forced to be vaccinated but the ‘control’ stuff is a nonsense too. A virus brought the world to a standstill and it was always going to take a vaccine to return to normality.

Vaccines have generally needed a certain % uptake (varies depending on the virus) before it creates a barrier, and plenty of viruses have either been eradicated or mutated to be less harmful due to using vaccines in the past. Nobody knows if this can or will happen with coronavirus and this vaccine, but we have produced a vaccine to allow a return to normal and high uptake is the best way to achieve it.

My main issue is, we have a nat government who will take and keep every power possible. Our government has one aim and has endangered us all by causing confusion during the pandemic. Add that over 50% of the population doesn’t trust them which will probably affect the vaccine uptake and it shows how dangerous voting for such a divisive party is.

Last edited:
I didn’t suggest it would. The response was to a question about there not being time to scan everybody. Impact could be minimised if it was incorporated into existing scanners. I’m hoping we never see it implamented but it looks like it will be and that’s the, seemingly, simple way to do it. The fraud angle would apply regardless I suspect.
Yeah I was just making the point that no matter what they do it isnt going to stop "the unvaccinated" getting into the stadium. Its a complete waste of time and Nippy just wants to fling around her power.

Yeah I was just making the point that no matter what they do it isnt going to stop "the unvaccinated" getting into the stadium. Its a complete waste of time and Nippy just wants to fling around her power.
Agreed mate. To use the word of the year it will be a ‘shambles’.

Back