Archive Season 2022/23 - The Great Big Bumper Thread of RangersTV Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought the match, its in my subscriptions but when I click the live video feed it says I don't have the required subscription.

And they have the nerve to tweet fans should be in their seat by 2.45 any chance of getting the link working

is it working for overseas Bears... actual overseas Bears?
No. Only getting the listen option.

Ive not watched a live game on it since purchasing that Relentle55 doc so wondered if that had messed it up but seems others who didn’t buy it also have the same problem

Despite being a subscriber and in my holiday home in Bavaria, it is saying I don’t have the right credentials. Total cluster again.

If you have this issue:

*You only see Listen Live, no video option
*There is a "live video" link further down the page but it says you don't have the priviledges
*Your account says you have an active subscription for the game

...then you're in the same boat as most of us.

If it's something else, make sure your account says that you have an active subscription for the game.

Bought the game, telling me on 3 separate devices I have tried that I don't have the right subscription.

How can Rangers screw this up so badly every single time?

Just fix it.

Now working.

IUe7WMB.png

Same as everyone else. I've now paid twice thinking I'd done it wrong first time and still nothing. I can feel an irate telephone call coming on!!

Just bought the match, its in my subscriptions but when I click the live video feed it says I don't have the required subscription.
Me too have the overseas sub , checked it’s active but same message.
First real problem for me this season, get it fixed Rangers.

don't know if it is significant but there is no audio feed in the listen function - never used that so no idea if the chat would have started by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back