Agent Or-Ange

LetsGo

Postecoglu's record in competitive games so far

P14 W7 D1 L6 F34 A16

Excluding their 3-0 and 2x 6-0 wins against the 3 current bottom 3 SPFL sides that record becomes

P11 W4 D1 L6 F19 A16

Which is hardly dazzling at all. As many of us said their early 'sparkling form' was against weaker sides and they've failed in any sort of test they've had so far.

How long will the hordes last before they turn on him?

Until we can start winning football matches convincingly I’ll be holding off laughing at the Orcs!

We havent lost as much as them but we’re hardly playing well ourselves.
We are also due to play Hibs and Hearts in the next few games and they’ll both throw everything at us. So unless we get the finger out going forward and stop leaking sloppy goals at the back then things could quickly change. We need to start being ruthless and start piling the pressure right on that mob so that any slip ups from them are punished.

Interesting to see how much of a gap we can build over the next 2 months. They’ve got Aberdeen, Hibs and Motherwell all away from home in October.
Aberdeens a given for them, no way will they put in a performance v celtic. Plus they’re utter rubbish

They haven’t won an away game since Valentine’s Day which means no away game is a given for them.

As usual there’s more confidence about Celtic on FF then in their own support. What an odd place this is.
I wasn’t very clear - Aberdeen are awful and very rarely lay a glove on celtic even when they are playing well which is why i can’t see anything less than a celtic win unfortunately

Until we can start winning football matches convincingly I’ll be holding off laughing at the Orcs!

We havent lost as much as them but we’re hardly playing well ourselves.
Ah, the crew who couldn’t enjoy last season because one day in the future we might not be on top are back.

I can certainly laugh at them whilst still appreciating we need to be better

Thats half the fun of supporting a team, laughing at your rivals when they struggle. Never miss the opportunity to enjoy their failings.

Slowly morphing into this guy. Except the bag wouldn't be allowed to be orange.

Angelos%2BEpithemiou.jpg

They haven’t won an away game since Valentine’s Day which means no away game is a given for them.

As usual there’s more confidence about Celtic on FF then in their own support. What an odd place this is.
I believe Aberdeen at Pittodrie was a guaranteed win last season too?

How many times did they collect maximum points up there last season?

Dropping points at home to Motherwell is worse than losing 1-0 to Livingston away albeit they have been dross and a different team this season Martindale always gives us and them a difficult game at the Spaghettihad.

Until we can start winning games at home Motherwell and St Johnstone away comfortably we cannot laugh at Angeball just yet we should be well infront and we are giving them the air to breathe.

If we allow this Celt*c team to win the league this year it’ll be the biggest and most ever failure a Rangers team has ever done, our recruitment policy is was banked on the mentally challengeds shit show not being able to sort the mess out over there within a season and our team looks stale.

Plus we have players who are playing that are coming out of contract who’s eyes could be elsewhere.

Dropping points at home to Motherwell is worse than losing 1-0 to Livingston away albeit they have been dross and a different team this season Martindale always gives us and them a difficult game at the Spaghettihad.

Until we can start winning games at home Motherwell and St Johnstone away comfortably we cannot laugh at Angeball just yet we should be well infront and we are giving them the air to breathe.

If we allow this Celt*c team to win the league this year it’ll be the biggest and most ever failure a Rangers team has ever done, our recruitment policy is was banked on the mentally challengeds shit show not being able to sort the mess out over there within a season and our team looks stale.

Plus we have players who are playing that are coming out of contract who’s eyes could be elsewhere.
A draw is worse than a defeat

And other such Ange classics as I’d rather lose 4-3 than draw 0-0

Livi were bottom of the league with 1 point going into this weekend, for context. Motherwell were the form team, results wise.

Our result was not good enough, but let’s at least deal in facts and the realities of this season, not last season. Motherwell were shit last year and have started this year well. Livi started last year well and are utterly horrific this year and did not have a good second half of last season.

Livingston hadn't won all season before they defeated Celtic and are currently in a relegation battle (they would have been sitting bottom if they'd lost). Whilst Motherwell are undefeated away from home and sitting 4th in the league.

I'm disappointed with the Motherwell result and think we need to up our game, but I'd say drawing with a team playing well is a better result than losing to a team having a disastrous season.

Livingston hadn't won all season before they defeated Celtic and are currently in a relegation battle (they would have been sitting bottom if they'd lost). Whilst Motherwell are undefeated away from home and sitting 4th in the league.

I'm disappointed with the Motherwell result and think we need to up our game, but I'd say drawing with a team playing well is a better result than losing to a team having a disastrous season.

I get what you are saying mate but I can’t take my comfort in them losing and us not winning plus we are not playing well either anyone not concerned or alarmed with what’s going on with us need to take the big Elton John glasses off.

You get a point for a draw, none for a defeat. So straight away our result isn't as bad.

We’ll get a better idea of how this season is going to pan out come the start of the New Year.

Both us and Celtic could potentially drop a number of points between then and the Old Firm on the 2nd January.

We have Motherwell, Livingston, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen away before then plus Europe and the League Cup.

We're 4 points ahead of them which is helped big time by the old firm win.

We really need to get our form together and start putting a winning run together

Latest posts

Back