Agent Or-Ange

I'm confident we'll win the league because we have a bigger and better squad, but it's becoming a worry how poor we've been all season. Night and day from the team who won the league last year.

I'd rather win the league on our own merits rather than doing so because Celtic are rotten.

It won't be long until they have to concede 1st place and will be requiring us to win our games against the top teams for them to have a chance of getting the 2nd Champions League position. They know their place in the wider scheme of things.

I'd be enjoying their pain a lot more if we'd won yesterday. A 6 point gap is a lot more comfortable than a 4 point one if they suddenly get their shit together.

Its what's frustrating me most about our draw.
We win and go 6 clear, that's a big gap already, and they'd feel that pressure.
We could really have turned the screw between now and the new year.

Rangers today announced that next season, Flag Day will be replaced by Flange Day.

At the opening Ibrox game of the 22/23 season, Douglas Park will raise Ange Postecoglou up a poll in recognition of his service to Rangers Football Club and lovers of comedy everywhere.

Get there early - you dont want to miss this!

Isn't the OP a bit celticy once you start looking at a record without certain results for no good reason? A bit like their excepted points league haha
It was to make the point that their record against any team capable of putting up a half decent gameplan has a chance against them, and tha Agent Or-Ange is doing a great job (for us) in those important games. Maybe it'll also remind folk how bad they are to take the edge off our off colour performances. Once we get going, we'll absolutely destroy this mob because they won't improve under his management and they'll end up having to appoint the Plague Doctor as interim manager to avoid paying up 2 salaries again.

Unfortunately lard ass will be away by Christmas. We need to rack up the points in the short term, we could build a very healthy lead. Need to get our finger out our arse

I wasn’t very clear - Aberdeen are awful and very rarely lay a glove on celtic even when they are playing well which is why i can’t see anything less than a celtic win unfortunately
Been hearing this pish all season, last week they were going to pump Livi because they were bottom of the league and hadn’t won a game before that Furahasi(sp) was definitely going to score at least two against us and we’d struggle to escape the game without a heavy defeat.
They are f**king pish the sooner people on here realise this stop flapping and just enjoy the comedy show the better.

Dropping points at home to Motherwell is worse than losing 1-0 to Livingston away albeit they have been dross and a different team this season Martindale always gives us and them a difficult game at the Spaghettihad.

Until we can start winning games at home Motherwell and St Johnstone away comfortably we cannot laugh at Angeball just yet we should be well infront and we are giving them the air to breathe.

If we allow this Celt*c team to win the league this year it’ll be the biggest and most ever failure a Rangers team has ever done, our recruitment policy is was banked on the mentally challengeds shit show not being able to sort the mess out over there within a season and our team looks stale.

Plus we have players who are playing that are coming out of contract who’s eyes could be elsewhere.
Bloody hell, one of the worst comments yet. And that's saying something.

Dropping points at home to Motherwell is worse than losing 1-0 to Livingston away albeit they have been dross and a different team this season Martindale always gives us and them a difficult game at the Spaghettihad.

Until we can start winning games at home Motherwell and St Johnstone away comfortably we cannot laugh at Angeball just yet we should be well infront and we are giving them the air to breathe.

If we allow this Celt*c team to win the league this year it’ll be the biggest and most ever failure a Rangers team has ever done, our recruitment policy is was banked on the mentally challengeds shit show not being able to sort the mess out over there within a season and our team looks stale.

Plus we have players who are playing that are coming out of contract who’s eyes could be elsewhere.
What a pile of f**king nonsense this post is, if Motherwell had won yesterday they went top of the league, Livingston had 1 point and a -7 goal difference.
Motherwell will take 3 points off them when they play in few weeks.

I wouldn't be pointing and laughing at them given the way we have been playing but the whole thing around this guy is embarrassing. It's obvious to anyone whose head doesn't button up the back that they were scrambling around after Howe decided against it and the best they could come up with is a raft of throwing your knickers against the wall style signings and a manager who would never have heard of most of them.

people talking about 'if they go on a run' etc can't have watched them, it's like being coached by a 12 year old who plays Fifa on the easiest setting.

They'll win more than they will lose domestically (duh!) and skelp their pals who are happy to give them a hand but any decent side that actually bothers trying will likely get some kind of result against them.

I'm more worried about playing St Jonhnstone, Motherwell, Hibs and Hertz than I am them.

He's not even a Warburton level manager. Warburton had us winning most games with style before he was found out. Ange is losing 50% of his games and they've not been totally found out yet, he's just shite.

He's not even a Warburton level manager. Warburton had us winning most games with style before he was found out. Ange is losing 50% of his games and they've not been totally found out yet, he's just shite.
In the Championship

There was absolutely no style to anything he was doing in the Premiership

Postecoglu's record in competitive games so far

P14 W7 D1 L6 F34 A16

Excluding their 3-0 and 2x 6-0 wins against the 3 current bottom 3 SPFL sides that record becomes

P11 W4 D1 L6 F19 A16

Which is hardly dazzling at all. As many of us said their early 'sparkling form' was against weaker sides and they've failed in any sort of test they've had so far.

How long will the hordes last before they turn on him?
They already are turning on him

I wouldn't be pointing and laughing at them given the way we have been playing but the whole thing around this guy is embarrassing. It's obvious to anyone whose head doesn't button up the back that they were scrambling around after Howe decided against it and the best they could come up with is a raft of throwing your knickers against the wall style signings and a manager who would never have heard of most of them.

people talking about 'if they go on a run' etc can't have watched them, it's like being coached by a 12 year old who plays Fifa on the easiest setting.

They'll win more than they will lose domestically (duh!) and skelp their pals who are happy to give them a hand but any decent side that actually bothers trying will likely get some kind of result against them.

I'm more worried about playing St Jonhnstone, Motherwell, Hibs and Hertz than I am them.
It'll be the same posters from January when we were about 72 points clear.

"Aye but it's January so we'll shit the bed and the mentally challengeds will win the next 15 games"

In spite of them not being able to string 3 wins together and us having lost one game all season.

The Angeball delusion is absolutely hilarious, but some of our own seem to have fallen for it.

Is Knew Keevins still saying Flange is better than Howe would have been?

Also, the OP needs more respect for the thread title. One of the better nicknames for the fat bastard. Because you know if will drive those bigots wild too

"Aye but it's January so we'll shit the bed and the mentally challengeds will win the next 15 games"

In spite of them not being able to string 3 wins together and us having lost one game all season.

The Angeball delusion is absolutely hilarious, but some of our own seem to have fallen for it.
It worse on here, if you can stomach it head over to kerrydale they’ve accepted ‘Angeball’ is nonsense, the big debate over there is will they still be close enough to us come Christmas and if they sack him just now and get new players in the transfer window they could maybe have a slim chance of winning the league, It’s only on here you’ll hear talk of title challenge, ffs even the pundits on Clyde were saying they’ll win f**k all this season.

I said to my mates at the start of the season thss as think Ange will be out before Xmas and Steve Clark will be in. Few more losses for them and they’ll be flinging sharks all over the camp

Rangers today announced that next season, Flag Day will be replaced by Flange Day.

At the opening Ibrox game of the 22/23 season, Douglas Park will raise Ange Postecoglou up a pole in recognition of his service to Rangers Football Club and lovers of comedy everywhere.

Get there early - you dont want to miss this!
He'd need a Colin McKenzie incarnate to raise fat Angie up a pole.

Mate do you realise people can read what you're writing?

The way we are playing, it'll buy him more time imo. I don't see us not continuing to drop stupid points unfortunately.

Ah, the crew who couldn’t enjoy last season because one day in the future we might not be on top are back.

I can certainly laugh at them whilst still appreciating we need to be better

Thats half the fun of supporting a team, laughing at your rivals when they struggle. Never miss the opportunity to enjoy their failings.

Yeah you’re right…Last season was garbage! I just couldn't rise to even celebrate knowing we might not be as good this season…

The season is only 6 games deep FFS, just being realistic and that there is a long way to go.

Im not saying Im not enjoying them dropping points but I think we need to raise our game more then ram it down their throats.

There will be an" Anthony Ralston Loyal Chose Few True Blue Whits a My Gers hing aboot anyway" RSC soon

Out of interest, how many games did it take before Gerrard lost 6 games in all competitions with us?

His rebuilding job was ten times what big ange had to do and I’d guess he was close to 60-70 games before he’d lost his 6th

Out of interest, how many games did it take before Gerrard lost 6 games in all competitions with us?

His rebuilding job was ten times what big ange had to do and I’d guess he was close to 60-70 games before he’d lost his 6th

Was saying this the other day - honking results aside, Gerrard had near a decade of carnage to sift through.

Rapid Vienna was Gerrards 6th loss.

Aberdeen, Celtc and Livingston in the league.
Aberdeen league cup.
Spartak Moscow and Rapid Vienna Europa League.

I make it 32 games.

Have you noticed that they're in a rebuilding period?
But when we were rebuilding they were magnificent.
Press was constantly reminding us about a rookie manager and nothing was going to stop 10 IAR well apart from covid,caffiene,no crowdsfake negative tests from our centre in Ulster,DUP money and Dubia but the truth is a rookie manager took them on from day one and smashed their dreams all over their bloated egos
If we are to believe their transfer fees Ange has had an absolute fortune to spend compared to Gerrard in his first window,we just spent more wisely

Big Flange, the Manager Pep wishes he was.
Free flowing, all out attack which will sweep all sides in the SPL aside with ease.
I'm a believer, keep up the good work.

Obviously glad he’s struggling but unlike his predecessors he has given us praise for winning and said nothing derogatory or negative.

He’s been hung out to dry by his paymasters.

You do, as we have higher standards.

We’re lucky that they’ve been poorer than us so far, thats all.
It's a little bit in the middle.

Being 4 points ahead of the rivals after only 6 games is a good gap but we should be fully focused on putting further pressure on them by now going on a run of victories.

If we can find our form then we have the opportunity to create a big gap and take some pressure off of ourselves and in turn put it all on them.

They have 3 tough away games coming up in the league.

What a pile of f**king nonsense this post is, if Motherwell had won yesterday they went top of the league, Livingston had 1 point and a -7 goal difference.
Motherwell will take 3 points off them when they play in few weeks.

Agree with this, whilst there's no excuse for not beating them Motherwell have been in very good form of late.

Meanwhile Livi sold/released 20 odd players and brought in 20 odd players either on free transfers/loan deals and have been absolutely rotten so far.

Plus saying that a draw is worse than a defeat all seems a bit like something Flange would come out with.

Comedy viewing, he can't even look forward when talking. Talking into the ground, the pressure is getting to him already. I think they're going to drop points in 2-3 of the next 4 games and the pressure will be right on, looking forward to seeing the big man crack and start arguing with the press.

Back