Brandon Barker

Is Brandon Barker currently training with any of the squads?
While he’s not the answer to anything on the pitch with the 1st team, he seems to have been totally frozen out unless I’m mistaken.
I keep expecting to see that his contract has been terminated or he’s loaned out somewhere. Andy Firth springs to mind too.

A player we're better off without tbh.

Speaks volumes that no one is interested in buying him either.

Not sure what his problem is, though I remember when he signed, Hibs supporters were saying good luck with his attitude.

I think this is his last season under contract and would you be desperate for a move if you were getting paid the crazy wages he's on. Hence why he's not been moved on because no one else will come close to paying his current salary.

I think this is his last season under contract and would you be desperate for a move if you were getting paid the crazy wages he's on. Hence why he's not been moved on because no one else will come close to paying his current salary.
Sad state of affairs if that is the case. Poor judgement on our part if the figures re the wages are true.

Firth is basically employed as a training keeper so when all the proper keepers are doing their drills he can be receiving pot shots from Alfie & Co

He’s registered to play but unlikely to. Did same job at Liverpool apparently.

Whatever squad he's training with he's probably the best player in training matches.

That's what we hear about Brandon but he's starting to seem like one of those footballers anyone who plays at any level talks about - "Don't know why he never made it, he was the most talented player I've ever seen."

A player we're better off without tbh.

Speaks volumes that no one is interested in buying him either.

Not sure what his problem is, though I remember when he signed, Hibs supporters were saying good luck with his attitude.

I thought Gerrard had spoke previously about his professionalism and how he equips himself well.

I'd imagine other teams were put off by his wages.

Strange that the likes of him and Firth have been nowhere near recent decimated squads. I would do Firth's role for minimum wage, might send in a CV.

in the showers

"why you not washing your hair barker"

he must have took some pelters when all was revealed :)

maybe he is just at a low ebb

I thought Gerrard had spoke previously about his professionalism and how he equips himself well.

I'd imagine other teams were put off by his wages.

Got to be honest, I've never heard Gerrard speak those words and Brandon Barker in the same sentence.

Barker is not good enough but he’s the type of player we need. No idea why we have not signed another right winger still. We need pace in this team and it’s something we don’t have. Playing a winger on the wing will always be a better option than playing a striker out of position. Which clearly is not working.

Type of player I’d be bringing on if we’re winning comfortably tomorrow to avoid any more injuries to key players.

Always confused when Firth is mentioned in these threads as someone to get rid of or as deadwood.

He was signed on a free after leaving Barrow, he was never signed to be a Rangers number 1 or with any view of playing first team games really. (Did play vs Killie for 10 minutes :D)

He’s meant to be a very good quality coach and seems like a great guy to have around the club

Heard he hasn’t shown what he’s capable of because he’s too scared to run too fast incase his hair falls off.

I don’t think he is nearly as bad as most of you guys think.I would be fine wit him covering for Kent.;)

Not allowed in the first team until he sorts the Barnet from what I've heard.

Either shave it and go baldy loyal or use some of that contract and pay for a good transplant.

No excuses Brandon.

Is Brandon Barker currently training with any of the squads?
While he’s not the answer to anything on the pitch with the 1st team, he seems to have been totally frozen out unless I’m mistaken.
I keep expecting to see that his contract has been terminated or he’s loaned out somewhere. Andy Firth springs to mind too.
Its more frustrating for me that Ross couldn't get him out the door

What is he on?

When we were looking for a goal on Sunday he would have been a better option than Arfield who shouldn’t be anywhere near our squad again.

Back