Pathetic Quality From Castore

Seen some guy on facebook ordered a pro top and it arrived without a sponsor on it. :))

Have we even started selling the pro top?

I’m waiting for the pro top or long sleeve but we’re in September again and neither are available.

It’s piss poor. There were hardly any long sleeve shirts last year.

I just don’t want the top anymore with 25 sponsors on it feel like a walking billboard:D

Or one of they mental Mexican teams you see with literally no strip because of the sponsors.

Will continue to buy the kits for the kids but don’t fancy it myself.

My champions top was washed on its own, at 30, the pisj they say is essential. Came out with like scars down it, the material had just given up.

Sent pics to castore, they said it'd clearly been washed wrong, then my Mrs told me she'd got it from Lovell sports ( father's day present)

Lovell refunded the money straight away and said they expected these kinda complaints from the rangers stuff

Our name is being dragged through the mud with this mob
Just fyi, Lovell Sports is SD.

Anyone have this top and know what the back is like? Website only seems to have the front pictured

Anyone have this top and know what the back is like? Website only seems to have the front pictured
Don't have it but seen a guy in front of me wearing it on Thursday. The back is the light blue colour of the sleeves and has Castore written coming up from the bottom in the middle - similar to the travel tshirts. I thought it was a really nice top.

Reactions: BGB
Just plain blue at the back. You worried about Castore being emblazoned across the back?

Just plain blue at the back. You worried about Castore being emblazoned across the back?
Haha no just wasn't sure if it would be black or the light blue like the sleeves. Maybe check the shop today to see if it's in

I have this and it’s by far the best quality of all the Rangers castore gear I have. Small made though so if buying get a size up. Two zip side pockets too which is a bonus

the “matching” golf polo doesn’t actually match colour-wise but is good quality too and again needs a size up when buying

I have this and it’s by far the best quality of all the Rangers castore gear I have. Small made though so if buying get a size up. Two zip side pockets too which is a bonus

the “matching” golf polo doesn’t actually match colour-wise but is good quality too and again needs a size up when buying

That’s surely not the matching colour they posted?

Ive seen one online that should be the same blue as your 1/4 zip.

:-0

Surely not?

Finally decided just to buy this season strips for my collection. Went to Buchanan Street store and got home,away and third tops in xl.

Ha took ages to look through them for any faults, all looking good. Think the security guy thought I was doing a runner.

The sizes are very small this season, the best top on terms of looks and quality is the black one.

It’s weird how the Castore text under their badge on the newer items is totally different to the majority of their gear.

Reactions: VGM
I have had no issue with the castore strips I have bought up until this seasons first strip. Wore it once, the wife washed it by itself at a low temperature and inside out to protect the stickers. Came out and the cuffs and neck were blue! Tried everything and the cuffs and neck remain blue. Any suggestions?

I don't get our logic, popped into Ibrox this morning (Travelling abroad tomorrow & was asked to pick up 2 shirts)

3XL - home shirt, was told they dont stock in store, only online
2XL - black shirt, was told they dont stock in store, only online

& the girl said, they are popular sizes they get asked for all the time!

Greaves has a few things our website or stores don’t have yet.

Greaves has a few things our website or stores don’t have yet.
Was in Ibrox store earlier.

Yeah this is me mate, already posted these pics on another thread on here

update is the dye marks have not come out in the wash either

Just got that travel polo and it has the same dye marks on the shirt where the buttons are. Not a big deal as you can’t really see it but for the cost it’s frustrating.

I also got the golf polo which someone else posted above and the colour definitely doesn’t match what’s on the website but it still looks good.

I got the navy blue polo as well and I’m not a fan of the fit. I tend to like polo shirts a bit slimmer fitting but that’s just personal preference.

I’ve bought quite a lot of the Castore gear since last year and the majority of it has been good. Most of the shorts I bought last year have no Castore logo left on them but the rest is fine. I think they should stop bombarding us with new items or the same items in different colours. Quality over quantity.

Just got that travel polo and it has the same dye marks on the shirt where the buttons are. Not a big deal as you can’t really see it but for the cost it’s frustrating.

I also got the golf polo which someone else posted above and the colour definitely doesn’t match what’s on the website but it still looks good.

I got the navy blue polo as well and I’m not a fan of the fit. I tend to like polo shirts a bit slimmer fitting but that’s just personal preference.

I’ve bought quite a lot of the Castore gear since last year and the majority of it has been good. Most of the shorts I bought last year have no Castore logo left on them but the rest is fine. I think they should stop bombarding us with new items or the same items in different colours. Quality over quantity.
Both the golf tops and the travel polo were me mate, and your items sound identical in terms of quality/colour

Got these socks from the store last week & they are ripped at the top will hopefully be able to exchange them tomorrow
9-D59-FA32-72-B4-4613-9549-EAEDB02-DE5-F2.jpg

Got my replica 3rd shirt , which came with a free castore baseball cap on the post on Friday I'm happy with the price and quality . Not too fussy as
Not one for wearing the colours or badge in public prefer the more subtle / casual stuff .. I just wear it to chill in the house or garden , then eventually it gets relegated to gym gear lol

Got my replica 3rd shirt , which came with a free castore baseball cap on the post on Friday I'm happy with the price and quality . Not too fussy as
Not one for wearing the colours or badge in public prefer the more subtle / casual stuff .. I just wear it to chill in the house or garden , then eventually it gets relegated to gym gear lol
Aye, but in the gym, that's pretty public. ;) :)

Was in Ibrox store earlier.

I was in the Ibrox store on Saturday morning and would have bought this anorak in xl but they had no stock in my size. In fact there were 4 items that I would have bought but none were in xl. The Sauchihall Street store was the same. I was pretty disappointed as I hadn’t been in Glasgow for a few years and had budgeted on spending a good few quid on Rangers gear. I had my 5 year old with me and got a good few things for him but nothing for myself. I hope they can sort out their stock issues.

I've got the blue anorak and the navy one. The blue one has the 32red sponsor but the navy one doesn't, which is weird because the photo that's quoted above has the sponsor on the jacket.

Back