Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

Just watched the STV news, I’m none the wiser if I’m honest. So it goes ahead but spot checks only?

Last edited:
So say the requirements from the government are you need to ''spot check'' 1% of the attendees, that would mean 500 people getting checked at Ibrox. There could essentially be 49,500 folk there every 2nd week unvaccinated and spreading Covid.

The science but.

People who are vaccinated are more likely to catch covid and also still spread it. Enjoy the endless amount of booster jabs for the rest of your life if you think that's the solution to this.

If it's a spot check, then what's stopping you from ignoring whoever is asking you once you're inside the stadium?

How are they going to deal with someone point blank refusing to a show them proof?

If it's at random turnstiles to get in, just go to the next one that's not being checked.

I will still be going to Ibrox and I've not been vaccinated. I will ignore whoever asks me and I suspect the minimum wage steward will not want the hassle.

If it's a spot check, then what's stopping you from ignoring whoever is asking you once you're inside the stadium?

How are they going to deal with someone point blank refusing to a show them proof?

If it's at random turnstiles to get in, just go to the next one that's not being checked.

I will still be going to Ibrox and I've not been vaccinated. I will ignore whoever asks me and I suspect the minimum wage steward will not want the hassle.

You wouldn't be in the stadium?

Regarding the club deck. Never tried it, but does your season ticket allow you to access from either stairwell?
Yes.

Regularly head to the Broomloan end to get in quicker.

Works fine (as does the boys) and have entering from either 3 of the gates for years.

The polis are even directing CD tickets to alternative gates these days.

I just read online that anyone who is exempt due to medical reasons from having the vaccines will not need to show proof.

it was an article in the record, though. Does anyone know of anything more definite on that?

I don't think anyone will be denied, because going by the number of people on this forum alone itching with glee to show their QR codes in order to show how they are better members of society, get checked the requisite numbers for spot checks will be over.
Being a better member of society these days, means you get f**k all.

I just read online that anyone who is exempt due to medical reasons from having the vaccines will not need to show proof.

it was an article in the record, though. Does anyone know of anything more definite on that?
Full list of exemptions still to be published

That where the fake moustache and trench coat come into play.
Exactly, we're dealing with minimum wage stewards here not the East fkn German Stasi. As a previous poster suggested they will probably have a quota to check, fulfil that and most will not be in the least bit @rsed.

by creating the vaccine passport they are forcing us all to buy their product (the vaccine) with our income tax

Sturgeons Scotland is like North Korea can't believe anyone votes for her

Pisses me off all this nonsense now.

Even if double jabbed, you can still contract and spread Covid-19.

There's no point to these passports, other than control.
It's all meant to punish the un-vaccinated. I don't think it's fair to punish those with natural immunity, those who recovered from Covid who won't get the jag.

Not the case. So long as it's the same area of the ground your smartcard should work at any of the turnstiles for that area. Does for us anyway (Main Stand).
Doesn't work for the Govan Front, or didn't for the Real Madrid game anyway. I has a ticket for GF4, the email said I could use a range of turnstiles so I went to the first on the list and it flashed up saying wrong area (can't remember the colour combination) and I had to go to the exact one that was signed for GF4 above the entrance.

Not sure if that was just the case for the QR codes and its different for smartcards?

Doesn't work for the Govan Front, or didn't for the Real Madrid game anyway. I has a ticket for GF4, the email said I could use a range of turnstiles so I went to the first on the list and it flashed up saying wrong area (can't remember the colour combination) and I had to go to the exact one that was signed for GF4 above the entrance.

Not sure if that was just the case for the QR codes and its different for smartcards?
As you say might be different with QR codes - not sure why that would be the case though.

Full list of exemptions still to be published
Haven't seen the article but I would guess that the point is that, irrespective of the reason that you are exempt, some random doorman/steward has no right to demand proof of medical info that means you're exempt.

It was the same for those who had an exemption from wearing masks on medical grounds - if someone claims to be exempt they are not meant to be questioned on it or required to provide proof.

Really does make the whole thing a bit pointless if you can just give it "sorry mate I'm exempt" or, alternatively, use someone else's vaccine passport but that seems to be where its going.

I really don’t get the desperation to get 100% of people vaccinated, because unless you vaccinate 100% of the worlds population, you’ll never be rid of covid.

Ur not alone mate

The globalists in the shadows at the WEF, want everyone vaxed so they can roll out their digital IDs and currencies.

The vax passport is how they get their foot in the door. Once they get their foot in the door via the vax passport, it evolves into your digital ID which will be linked to your social credit score.

This system is getting rolled out, in near lockstep, throughout the Western sphere of influence.

Bang on and the sooner the people wake up and actually believe this instead of crying conspiracy theory, the better! It’s only chance we have. Personally I think very soon they will crash the economy (hence why they’ve already put as many small businesses as possible out of business) and when that happens, chaos will ensue, and it’ll be too late for the people to make a stand as it’ll be everyone for themselves!

Pisses me off all this nonsense now.

Even if double jabbed, you can still contract and spread Covid-19.

There's no point to these passports, other than control.
If you are unvaccinated, you are 37 times more likely to contract and spread C-19 than someone who is double jabbed.
Yes, the passports are there for control -- to weed out the unvaccinated. As it should be.

If you are unvaccinated, you are 37 times more likely to contract and spread C-19 than someone who is double jabbed.
Yes, the passports are there for control -- to weed out the unvaccinated. As it should be.

So you think it's right that people who don't want to be vaccinated are told what they can and cannot do in life?

That's absurd. Granted, I myself am double jabbed, I wouldn't want to see someone effectively punished for their life choices.

If everyone else is "vaccinated" then what's the issue is someone doesn't want to be?

Bang on and the sooner the people wake up and actually believe this instead of crying conspiracy theory, the better! It’s only chance we have. Personally I think very soon they will crash the economy (hence why they’ve already put as many small businesses as possible out of business) and when that happens, chaos will ensue, and it’ll be too late for the people to make a stand as it’ll be everyone for themselves!

Really? Is this what passes for critical thinking these days...?

You're at it surely.
'Weed them out??'
And then do what with them? Strap them into a chair and stick a needle in their arm?
Maybe round them up and imprison them in camps?
Fuckin hell

If that is how it should be then the vaccine should be mandated by law. The ID is a proxy to mass data gathering with little value for the labelled benefit, just like trap and trace.

I am double vaxxed, yes.

Back