Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

34 minutes ago#7819
I fear we have a manager out of his depth and one with an unhealthy obsession with all out attack. The other thing that concerns me is in his entire career he won't have faced situations like he'll face almost every game up here and that's the bus parked in front of goal. I'm not sure his philosophy has an answer for that.

They are bricking it. :))
The answer is to attack the bus - rings a bell.

The comparison between them and Newcastle under Keegan (first time around) is nonsense really as his side were actually very competitive and although they fell short in terms of winning in the end they were beaten out by some exceptional teams and even then only just. He probably came as close to anyone in terms of making the style work really well.

I read constant reference to "swashbuckling" but the only buckling Celt!c do is their defensive collapses when anyone puts them under pressure. They have not got the players to be attacking since they cannot afford to trust the backline. Its also highly questionable whether they even have the attacking players to be attacking given the quality and fitness deficiencies that are evermore apparent.

It is of course all fantasy nonsense and as long as Rangers can shake this slackness they themselves have picked up, itll be 56 without too many problems.

As for Big Ange, he was a disastrous pick, then he became a ground-breaking tactical genius and now hes dodgy again. Long may it continue.
Eventually the attacking players will lose faith as all their efforts are undone by sh1te defending. Midfield will start to track back more. It will all break down. Even the Man City’s, Bayern’s and Barca’s know how to defend. Even celtics best ever team on which they base their so called attacking philosophy had top defenders.

They should get away with it against most Spfl teams but they are going to get an absolute horsing against quality.

I had one in work telling me he was confident they would win in fact he could see a real high scoring drubbing maybe 5 or 6 he was actually looking at me sympathetically whilst telling me this.
I had spoken to him previously on one occasion about football that was last season before the Scottish Cup game when he predicted a comfortable 2 - 0 victory for them.

Lovely stuff
[/QUOTE]
Speak to him before every game please.

A boy on one of our what's app but up a video on Jeff Bezos not paying enough tax in the UK for amazon, he said he isn't breaking the law. One of that lot on the chat said he doesn't disagree with Bezos, I said I don't either, only idiots would pay more than they have to, except septic fans, they have the moral high ground and always pay there's. He said give it a break, how ironic

You can guarantee when we use it against him it'll be anti-Irish, anti-Catholic racism.
I didn’t know that ‘nonces’ we’re a race, let alone that the Irish or indeed catholics we’re a race, the things you learn on FF.

What I do know is that da Irish catholics in west central Scotland turn a blind eye to noncery as it seems to be in their DNA and I think we know why, don’t we father o Flaherty or indeed arch bishop Winning etc, etc.

They really are broken on KDS, they are reminiscing over old victories against us since they don't have any In the last couple of years :))
It pulls at you heartstrings right enough,the time all those years ago they were able to beat the famous,just a shame they dont have the stomach for it now so they like to cling on to memories

F.uckin mhutants!!

Long may it continue for them to bask in our shadow B-)

I was on a Disney cruise a few weeks back, just one of the U.K. cruises they’re doing this year. The only football strips I saw for the duration of the trip were being worn by kids….. with the exception of one.

One big ugly fûcker walking around in his green and grey full kit. A man in his 40s.

tragic
I was subjected to this every day for a fortnight in our hotel in Toremellinos 2 years ago.
A 40 odd year old man wore his mhanky strip EVERY day to breakfast..The last 4 days of the holiday we went to a British pub for our brekkie my mrs was terrified I would say something to him....They really think people are admiring them, but who the phuck wants to look at a big unshaven fat 40 year old with a pot belly and admire him.

Given he described his attack as terrible I think the word was on Sunday it appears he’s talking shite.
If he'd said the away performances are good but the results haven't matched them - I could just about get that. Even though it would involve a massive amount of turd polishing re the defending.

After saying they were pish at the weekend, he'd painted himself into a corner on that one, as he'd have been blatantly contradicting himself.

Maybe he is thinking of the Ajax model with regards to giving youth a chance. If Ajax can repeatedly bring through multi millon pound players then surely Barçelona can too providing he is given time. And that's the big question.

I was on a Disney cruise a few weeks back, just one of the U.K. cruises they’re doing this year. The only football strips I saw for the duration of the trip were being worn by kids….. with the exception of one.

One big ugly fûcker walking around in his green and grey full kit. A man in his 40s.

tragic
Only man without a wean as well.

Back