MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barker back!

Was hoping to see Bacuna start but not much complaints on the team. A big night for Patterson + Bassey.

I’d like to see more of Bacuna so hopefully get a lead and give aribo/kamara a breather.

which media was saying Alfie out?

A win of any kind will do tonight. Livi will make this a tough watch as usual. An early couple of goals would be lovely.

What a fkin bench we have btw. Compare it to the kiddie fiddlers who have a couple of jakies and the under 16s on the bench most weeks it’s night and day, will be the difference this season. Hopefully a good 4-0 to get some confidence.

I presume Bassey is the backup centre half tonight.

Is it still just the 3 subs you can bring on in the League Cup?

No Kelly on the bench.

He’s got no chance of more than 3/4 first team games this year, has he?

Disappointed not to see Kelly at least on the bench, looks like he’s not getting a sniff....especially if Barker gets in ahead of him (I would have rested Davis completely tonight)

No Kelly on the bench.

(if he is fit) it's a ridiculous decision that he isn't on the bench ahead of Barker.

He has a future at the club and Barker doesn't.

Makes no sense knocking back SPL teams and championship teams who were in for Kelly on loan if he's not going to feature (again, this is about a fit Kelly, he may be injured)

Reactions: BWO
Match aside, see try to log on to rangers tv and purchase a match( yes I did follow the link at the top of the thread) . Personally I find my tax return less stressful! My wife leaves the room as she says I shout more at the computer than the telly during the match,

No Kelly on the bench.

Wondering what the point of keeping Kelly was if he's not on the bench tonight. Just wasting the lads time should have loaned him back out.

Reactions: BWO
No Kelly on the bench.

It honestly seems to be absolutely pointless keeping him here. What's the point in stunting his development when he could've went out and played virtually every week in the SPL or League 1.

Same with McCrorie. Both should've been loaned out at the end of the window.

Reckon he's maybe chucked Barker on the bench as a warning to the likes of Wright to up their game.
More likely to be a warning to the likes of Roofe and Sakala than it is Wright who’s been good in the majority of the games he’s played so far this season. There’s plenty need to up their performance levels more than Wright does based on what we’ve seen this season.

I'm confused about our injury situation since before the last old firm game there was chat that Kent was playing through injury but a couple of games ago Gerrard said he wasn't then he does his hamstring. Morelos has a tight hamstring and came on taped up at the weekend but starts tonight so why risk it?

Please just BLAST some shots at the goal Rangers -whether it's in sight or not!

How many deflections end up going in - or falling nicely for a player?

AND so often a ball blasted at goal will bounce back to attacking team!

Play the odds and make some luck, please!

Watch Live button now active on RangersTV and showing placeholder screen with club badges.

Coverage due to start at 1935hrs - so not much build-up tonight.

I really like the look of the team tonight. I think we will be quicker to get the ball forward. Would probably have had Hagi in for Roofe but it's a chance for Roofe to up his game tonight.
Come on Rangers! Hammer this boring bunch. 4-0 Send a message to the rest of the league that packing your defence just won't work when we are on our game.

Back