MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even this early Aribo should be replaced at H/T for Bacuna, he is having a nightmare, although same could be said of Wright, Roofe and Morelos, who aren't exactly busting a gut to get involved.

Dreadful performace, where we over pass once again, with little pace or drive.

Can’t see the game but word for word what Kent, Tav, Morelos etc have been guilty of at times. Playing badly then work both ways and keep it simple. Play yourself into form.
Those players you've mentioned Coza will always have the opportunity to play themselves in to form.

Controlling the game, livi playing well with zero threat.

however the negative formation needs to be broken out of. Our midfield deep sit really deep and don’t pressure forward. The gap between the forward line and midfield is mental.

Beale is a smart cookie, I’m not sure if this is deliberate to try draw the livi midfield forward but never works. Perhaps if we get a goal it’ll force livi out again.

we have zero press however it’s worrying and without that these tactics don’t work. It’s Groundhog Day.

incidentally support is superb tonight. Great bit of play there right enough.

gerrard is screaming at them to move forward

So many times this season our passing is “off” too light or too strong we just seem to be out of sync

Aribo is so far off it. The front three getting no service whatsoever.
How shite are we at the minute ffs.

Our midfield is too ponderous, wonder if we’ll see Bacuna tonight again. Hoping he’ll add something. Big Lundstram is looking a bit slow again tonight.

Still waiting for us to click into gear, I’m sure we will.

Very poor game so far, our best players on the ball have been our back 4. Goldson and Balogun playing some good balls forward and Patterson and Bassey doing reasonably well on either side.

More frustration.

At times we look like we're getting there. Not getting a break of the ball, though, and poor decision-making in the box.

“If the ball touches the referee or another match official and goes into the goal, or results in a change of possession or a promising attack, a dropped ball will be awarded”

This was the rule change. It resulted in us having a promising attack.
All about interpretation I guess.

Another google search says:
  • One of the teams gets a promising chance to score
Not sure us being just outside the 18 yard box is a "promising chance". Hey ho.

I know why he is being played, but Lundstram does not deserve to be playing ahead of Stephen Kelly in that 6 role.

Wright is as bad as Barker, Aribo and Roofe %^*& knows what’s wrong with them but neither up and running this season. Same old this season lots of possession and no end product.

nigel-tufnel-b15357af-fdbc-4a95-a31b-1cffa61db13-resize-750_large.jpeg

We're a different team when we take it to 11.

Back