MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only player in our team to take a man on in a dribble has been Bassey the rest are shitebags and opt for the easy pass.

He's the slowest player we've had in a long while and certainly not just tonight. So lackadaisical at times as well, don't think I've ever seen him sprint.

I know it appears that way, surely this is not how he plays?

I’m hoping he’s low on confidence and will grow into it but hasn’t shown much apart from two decent cameos.

Find it a source of intense frustration that we didn’t sign a top quality CM.

After seeing the shocking quality of the ball into the box tonight I don't think I'll complain about Tav not beating the first man ever again :rolleyes:

I've just realised I've got a bet for Sakala to score at any time, I really hope he isn't subbed on at 85th minute.

At least we are trying different things here instead of launching it into box from wide areas non stop. It's just that last piece of quality we are lacking.
Would like to see more first time shooting from the edge of the box. Not giving enough to worry about as things stand.

Your point is?

Playing about 2 good games in 13 competitive games is a cause for concern the month of the year has zero relevance.
My point is that it's September. The period between 31st July and today does not constitute "an entire season".

I'm not trying to claim that we're playing well but there's zero need for the hyperbole.

Back