Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dundee Football Club and Leigh Griffiths would like to address a regrettable incident which occurred during last night’s Premier Sports Cup tie with St. Johnstone at the Kilmac Stadium.

Following the opening goal a smoke generator, amongst other items, was thrown onto the park by the visiting supporters. This pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as Leigh kicked it to remove it from the field of play.

Leigh said of the incident, “It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch.”

“Having just lost a goal I was eager to get the match restarted as quickly as possible and I would like to apologise for any distress caused by this action.”

The club will be making no further comment on this situation
Aye right...

Dundee Football Club and Leigh Griffiths would like to address a regrettable incident which occurred during last night’s Premier Sports Cup tie with St. Johnstone at the Kilmac Stadium.

Following the opening goal a smoke generator, amongst other items, was thrown onto the park by the visiting supporters. This pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as Leigh kicked it to remove it from the field of play.

Leigh said of the incident, “It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch.”

“Having just lost a goal I was eager to get the match restarted as quickly as possible and I would like to apologise for any distress caused by this action.”

The club will be making no further comment on this situation
Let’s hope that the Dundee constabulary will.

Most tims despise him now.

I don't want him banned before Saturday, I want the full of our end slaughtering him for 90 mins.

I've seen some give him stick but it's nailed on they'll hold him up like a martyr once he's retired and blames the big bad Rangers - and Hearts - fans for all his woes. They hounded Neil Lennon out of the job in both his managerial stints but still make out like it's only Protestants that give him abuse.

The Police have commented that there's an investigation but no complaints have been made, what will the outcome be I wonder?

No action because nobody formally complained and the SFA will hide behind the police findings as a reason for not bothering to punish him either.

He boots the thing as hard as he can at the stand due to being wound up by the supporters, but he won't admit it, and it's just as bad Dundee won't either.

EY8T9pGWAAAgddt

What a brass neck. The positive side is it seems Dundee are backing him so he should feature on Saturday.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/statement-from-club-and-leigh-griffiths/

Dundee Football Club – Official Website

Statement from club and Leigh Griffiths

September 23, 2021 / Club

The club will be making no further comment on this situation.

MEGA LOLZ

My dundee supporting friends reaction….

‘Christ!!!’

Absolutely bonkers statement.

No apology whatsoever, not his fault. For a guy that makes so many “mistakes” it’s never his fault

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/statement-from-club-and-leigh-griffiths/

Dundee Football Club – Official Website

Statement from club and Leigh Griffiths

September 23, 2021 / Club

The club will be making no further comment on this situation.

MEGA LOLZ
Hahahahaha, f**king knew it.

Remove it from the pitch? He kicked it hard enough he could have removed it from the stadium.

Nah fu** that, I want him pounded for 90 minutes +stoppage time, I want him in tears having to be held back by stewards because he’s flipped with the amount of of abuse and he’s trying to jump into the crowd to square go fans, I want him slaughtered that much on Saturday that he decides he has to retire as he can’t handle it anymore.
This has potential to be 100 times better than the time we got Hartson subbed because he'd absolutely lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back