Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I thought it sounded bad when I noticed the 9 points they’ve dropped so far this season in 6 games took them 13 games to drop that many last year.

Worse still, your post just made me realise they lost 5 league games the whole of last season. 3 already in 6.

”I can see what he’s trying to do.”

Anyone figured out what they mean by that yet? Concede a league title at the earliest possible opportunity?
It could be finished before bonfire night B-)

So basically what he's saying is only Barisic would get in the Celtic team. It really is an astonishing level of denial and delusion given we're 4 points ahead of them already, coming off the back of a season which saw us win the league by 25 points, and we're coming up for two years unbeaten against them.

They are complete mentalists.

I would say McGregor of 4 years ago would get in our team today but McGregor has changed as a player and not for the better.

Hagi, Kamara, Davis all much better.

Their new RB is the only one I would consider. I think he looks like he has potential the rest nah. I would take Turnbull as a squad player that's it.

"That Kamala deal was probably to match his wages to the ambitious price they were asking for him.

For talking sakes say £5m and £20k a week, so now another club has to come in and offer £5m and beat £20k a week, if the huns in their desperation decide to accept below £5m that club still has to beat the players £20k/wage of a £5m player they are paying £3m for. He could be with them for a while. "

These cunts are from a different planet.
As appose to a 4 year deal and £25k a week for a guy who’s spent the last 5 years in and out with injury and turns 31 in November! He must have thought it was Christmas when they offered that!

"That Kamala deal was probably to match his wages to the ambitious price they were asking for him.

For talking sakes say £5m and £20k a week, so now another club has to come in and offer £5m and beat £20k a week, if the huns in their desperation decide to accept below £5m that club still has to beat the players £20k/wage of a £5m player they are paying £3m for. He could be with them for a while. "

These cunts are from a different planet.

They are complete mentalists.

I would say McGregor of 4 years ago would get in our team today but McGregor has changed as a player and not for the better.

Hagi, Kamara, Davis all much better.

Their new RB is the only one I would consider. I think he looks like he has potential the rest nah. I would take Turnbull as a squad player that's it.
Their new RB over Tav and Patterson! Give yourself a shake.

There is more

McStay wrote:

1:28 AM - Today

They don't have a midfielder even close to the level of Callum McGregor.

This is a huge problem that I haven't really seen talked about.

I agree. McGregor is so far ahead of everything else in Scotland it's not even funny.
Be really interested to see the great Callum McGregor’s goals and assists stats over the past few seasons. For a so-called attacking mid, I’m betting they’re absolutely dire.

Callum McGregor is an absolute myth, especially in Europe. Defensively he's awful and last season against Sparta Prague he was responsible for a couple of their goals at least just by switching off.

He has a good bit of energy and keeps their midfield ticking over but there's a reason he's still playing for Celtic and no EPL teams have came calling.

Today’s on line Record is a symphony of arse licking and turd polishing. A selection of their guff include

* John Barnes telling any halfwit who will listen that Rangers are on the slide and Ange is just warming up. He predicts Celtic to win the league

* Livingston’s goalie telling the rag that Joe Hart is the best guy ever and that he took time to high five him in the tunnel after the game and admit that the best team won

* Andy Haliday talks up Celtic rebuild Under Ange - nuff said.

* Saint Brendan still in contention to be next Barcelona manager (but remains a long shot)

* Ianis Hagi saluted for his Rangers ‘cleverness’ and his ability to stand still. This is the actual headline. Yes, it is.

Madness descends once again in the DR offices. Creepy

Last edited:
Today’s on line Record is a symphony of arse licking and turd polishing. A selection of their guff include

* John Barnes telling any halfwit who will listen that Rangers are on the slide and Ange is just warming up. He predicts Celtic to win the league

* Livingston’s goalie telling the rag that Joe Hart is the best guy ever and that he took time to high five him in the tunnel after the game and admit that the best team won

* Saint Brendan still in contention to be next Barcelona manager (but remains a long shot)

* Ianis Hagi saluted for his Rangers ‘cleverness’ and his ability to stand still. This is the actual headline. Yes, it is.

Almost as bad as Ricky Foster in The Sun yesterday. Apparently if you go to Vegas you will see hordes of Celtic fans and Scott Brown is the most decorated Scottish player ever.

"I've been to America, you're walking down streets in Las Vegas and there's hordes of Celtic fans walking about.''

"Look at Scott Brown, look what he's won. He's probably the most decorated Scottish football player ever!"

I wish Halliday would eff off and shut up.

Almost as bad as Ricky Foster in The Sun yesterday. Apparently if you go to Vegas you will see hordes of Celtic fans and Scott Brown is the most decorated Scottish player ever.

"I've been to America, you're walking down streets in Las Vegas and there's hordes of Celtic fans walking about.''

"Look at Scott Brown, look what he's won. He's probably the most decorated Scottish football player ever!"

Ricky Foster is an utter fanny of a man.

He’s up there with Ian Black as the only two ex Rangers players I hate.

I’ve been to America too, many times. I have family in several cities across the states.
The only place I’ve seen them is where a whole family walked into Universal wearing their paedo uniforms. Seven, eight, maybe more, all stretching out their green and grey statement, being avoided by everyone and looking for the first gravy hit of the morning.
Disgust or laughing was beyond them.

No one genuinely believes this after 3 defeats in 6.

Stranger things have happened in sport. But no one honestly believes they will win it. They might hope. But its not their honest prediction or expectation.

Hopefully that will be a regular occurrence for many goalies this year! :))

I was subjected to this every day for a fortnight in our hotel in Toremellinos 2 years ago.
A 40 odd year old man wore his mhanky strip EVERY day to breakfast..The last 4 days of the holiday we went to a British pub for our brekkie my mrs was terrified I would say something to him....They really think people are admiring them, but who the phuck wants to look at a big unshaven fat 40 year old with a pot belly and admire him.
I really hope the wife does or I'm screwed. Or not as the case may be.

Back