Hagi linked to 20m euro move to Roma

I doubt there’s anything in it, I’ve genuinely never even heard of this outlet and he was being linked to their rivals over the summer.

Seems like “someone fill some column inches”.

(P.S I love Hagi and think he’s criminally underrated by some on here.)

It’s a move he would jump at and you couldn’t really blame him.
Better league, lifestyle, team and wages plus for some reason he is in and out our team every second week when I personally think he should be one of the first names on the team sheet every week

Why not , Celtic had a striker worth £40 million who only scored in Scottish football no one in the media ever questioned it in fact he was talked up beyond that

Because I would expect he would never play for us again if we turned down a bid for 20 million, no Celtic player has ever moved for 40 million.

Not for me, he’s the one who makes the difference in the final third for us. Needs to be £25 million plus addons
I can’t see us getting £25m for Hagi. He isn’t even a guaranteed starter for us and he is rarely picked in our big games.

We are getting nowhere near 17 million pounds for a squad player, for me he's shown enough to warrant giving him a real run of games starting. It's a bit stop start with us because he's not getting continued starts over a long period.

£17m would be exactly in line with the business model we want to have. That's money that could put us in a better financial position and go a long way to getting a stronger first 11, and if we make the CL that sets us up brilliant for a proper re-investment.

Some people seriously undervalue our players, but we can't hold out for mental figures on the other side of that. The purported bid would be a very good one.

Back