Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

He does deserve all gets but let us leave that to the courts to deal with him. Our fans have had enough bad press and if he for example I could see him going out his way to do something towards our support and us coming off worse in the media and our support being nicked and Griffiths playing the victim card and using that as yet another example of what "he's suffered"...
Leave it to the courts, that makes me laugh. In about eight months the fiscal will have a wee look at it then the rat will plead and get a £500 fine. That will be it nothing more so not even worth bothering about

I can tell you 2 stories personally about Griffiths thats show you exactly the type of boy you are dealing with (forgetting the grooming, racism and blatant disrespect he has shown to just about every human he has ever crossed)

1. My little brother was playing in Leith a few years ago - Griffiths came along to watch the game with his 3 children then proceeded to allow his children to run about wild while he was too busy on his phone and chatting to his pals to properly parent - in the end his kids started infringing onto the pitch - it got to a stage where the referee had to postpone the game and talk to Griffiths about this.

2. This was years ago but a family friend was working the nightshift in a garage when Griffiths came into pay for his petrol - on his way out he attempted to lift a 6 pack of lucazade and just walk out without paying - the attendant has to stop him.

Lee Griffiths is not a misunderstood, unlucky man who trouble just seems to follow - he is the dregs of society, he is a cretin, he is a bad man - he does not deserve any sympathy from anyone.
He's someone that uses " mental health" as a get out of jail card for his appalling behaviour and I have said that on here many times. He also doesn't deserve sympathy, I do however don't want bears lifted today for anything in connection to him

Leigh Griffiths, the sticker sticker, the nose blower. Here furra ten like.

He deserves the respect he showed.

As long as its kept to within the law, get right in to him.

If he reacts, don't react. Just give him the big Shhhh :shh:

But like others say, he wont be there. Due to recent circumstances and legal issues, Leigh will not be available is what Dundee will say.
So, sing "where is the nonce"

I think our crowd should ignore him completely. This game is about Rangers playing Dundee and us hopefully gaining three more points. Leigh Griffiths has got nothing to do with us. Id hate the focus to be more on him than on our boys.

C’mon The Gers.

If ever a visiting player deserved flak from the stands it's griffiths. He deserves it more than any player who has ever visited Ibrox based on his behaviour towards us over the years never mind the recent stuff. I'd be happy if the family friendly atmosphere took a day off and the stands let him know in no uncertain terms what they collectively think of him. If the abuse is vitriolic, welcome to Ibrox.

I can’t get the first lines to this one but, do you remember the song we had for Larsson?
“The bag of sweets and the cheeky smile”?
That could be made fit.

If ever a visiting player deserved flak from the stands it's griffiths. He deserves it more than any player who has ever visited Ibrox based on his behaviour towards us over the years never mind the recent stuff. I'd be happy if the family friendly atmosphere took a day off and the stands let him know in no uncertain terms what they collectively think of him. If the abuse is vitriolic, welcome to Ibrox.

Will it just be you and him there?

How can you make someone a victim who never has been?he was being “protected”by sensationalist red top pish because he wore the colours of the mhanks,he’s a disgusting cretin who deserves every bit of stick he will get at every single stadium.

Keep the sectarian comments out of it and abuse away. He has proven to be one disgusting little man and deserves to be reminded of that. He's a nonce and he's a nasty little racist bigot. We keep away from the sectarian comments and make sure he gets hounded from start to finish.

I think our crowd should ignore him completely. This game is about Rangers playing Dundee and us hopefully gaining three more points. Leigh Griffiths has got nothing to do with us. Id hate the focus to be more on him than on our boys.

C’mon The Gers.
Aye very good. This is a player rightly hated by us and if you think our fans won't give home plenty of verbals then you're deluded. We can still focus on the team as well as give him abuse, we're multi talented that way

He does deserve all gets but let us leave that to the courts to deal with him. Our fans have had enough bad press and if he for example I could see him going out his way to do something towards our support and us coming off worse in the media and our support being nicked and Griffiths playing the victim card and using that as yet another example of what "he's suffered"...
Sorry pal. what a load of nonsense. With the emphasis on nonce....

You just know something will happen today and will be spun to make us look bad and him the victim.
Which as much as I disagree with how it came out, that was what the OP was trying to get at.

If there are no fen==n b@stard add ons today. Nothing at all like that, the press are fecked.

Back