Bit of pressure on Timmy to win tomorrow

I expect them to win almost every game at home sadly.

Away from home is a different story altogether, I always hope for an upset on away games.

I wouldn’t say i’m expecting them to drop points, like I was last Oct/Nov where I knew points would be shipped to Aberdeen, Hibs et al. But I would say it’s 50/50 whether they win or not Tomorrow.

Last edited:
Apart from dundee game teams have had chances against them at their midden ,if utd can take their chances when they come it will be a difficult game as their defence is pish although i do expect them to win

Dundee Utd at home? Can't see anything other than a scudding, especially as they'll be without Mulgrew & McNulty.

One of the few positives today, along with Lundstram and the keeper, over to them now.

Remember, it’s not a defeat that matters. Its failure to collect maximum points. A draw is as good as a DU win really.

Would you have McLaughlin as first choice now...?

I thought he looked very comfortable and made some tricky saves look easy today.

Would you have McLaughlin as first choice now...?

I thought he looked very comfortable and made some tricky saves look easy today.
Honestly, no.

He’s always been close to AM in level since he’s been here. But I just feel more confident with AM in goal.

JM will get plenty of games. And will take the gloves from AM when he retires. At least for a year or two. Until RM Steps up.

We will see a different Dundee Utd than the one we played a few weeks ago. Can’t see mulgrew put in a MOTM performance tomorrow.
Scottish teams are riddled with cheating mhanky scum bastards who burst everything they have against us and give eff all against them. Dundee today being the point in question. Only the 6 conceded against the rhats

We all know what it's like when you're well behind on points and they have won the previous day or earlier on - happened a lot over last 5 years. Makes the game flat.

Whoever blinks first is significant.

We're still within reach at four points but should they drop more points before us then the pressure will really pile on.

Which is nice
This is my sentiments exactly . We all know our team aren’t at it yet. We broke records last year that are just ridiculous to maintain.
The great thing for us is the hurt these days have on our opponents. We will be unrecognisable when camara and Lundstrum as an example begin to foster success together. The fact we collate points and level concern as a loyal support introspectively infuriates their media.
Their media are desperate to derail our quest for 56. Radio Clyde is the worst proponent of this. Alex Rae is now a fully fledged patsy to their subversive journalism to all things Rangers.
The opponents don’t matter, when your rivals pick up maximum points, the management, players, media, and trophyhunt support will be stressing.
Have a great Sunday bears.
WATP

They won't like that either. If Dundee Utd put the effort they did against us in they might sneak something. Celtic cannot handle anyone having a go at them. As bad as our defence is they are still worse - Utd got at them they'll get some joy. The bow down, which is also a good chance will happen, they'll fold and lose easily.

Back