Barry Ferguson today

I was at the Cowdenbeath v Alloa game a few weeks ago and the fans were fucking relentless to be fair, even before he came out the ‘tunnel’ and he was getting pelters, mostly around bagging their goalkeeper as I understand it.

It was. Up and coming Kelty on a high to dung moving down a league. KT getting the goods from what he left and Fergie fcking it up
Wouldn’t say that mate , KT brought in some excellent signings, joe cardel, barjonas etc central defenders from Dundee and partick to

Never a good idea to confront supporters directly. I meam, Barry isn’t exactly Jock Wallace now is he?

Writes for the Rhecord works with Mike Mulreney.

I'd say that totally disqualifies you from an iota of sympathy from this parish.

Former Ranger or not.
It’s hard to take exception to your comments mate. Hell slap it into Barry for taking the job in the first place.

I don’t want to see him fail, but if there’s a plus side to this it’s that it surely decreases the chance of him ever getting a coaching gig with us.

He’s got a lot of growing up to do if he ever wants to be a successful manager, but given that he’s 43 years old I’d say that ship has sailed.

Have no sympathy for him. Should have stuck it out with Kelty. Ultimately the biggest winners have been Kelty, KT has a far better chance of making it as a proper manager than BF does.

Point away at the team second in the league isn't a bad result and Alloa 5 points off the top... can see his point to be honest.

Also, fans need to remember its fucking Alloa they're following, not Real Madrid. For them to be in Championship was an achievement, sure they have been in their current league or lower for majority of last 30 years or so.

Back