Players had to cut across the car park for a shower

Deary me - top flight league. Surely there must be a better set up than that.
Like another poster said - imagine this scenario mid Jan (freezing/snowing etc.) - i’d also be getting myself on the bus and team mates can put up with the aftermath on the journey :)

An utter shambles. I just don’t get these covid rules anymore. Totally stupid. You can go to the local swimming pool and take a shower but footballers who have shared a pitch and have been up close to each other for 90 mins can’t use the showers inside the dressing rooms. Scot gov and their wonderful rules strike again

Bet there was no hot water either. Next time Dundee are going to have a bucket with cold water and thon red soap that removes skin because of ahem Covid

An utter shambles. I just don’t get these covid rules anymore. Totally stupid. You can go to the local swimming pool and take a shower but footballers who have shared a pitch and have been up close to each other for 90 mins can’t use the showers inside the dressing rooms. Scot gov and their wonderful rules strike again
Enough of your moaning, chief mammy is saving us all, she's pure dead brilliant. She's looked at the latest science don't you know.

Back