St Mirren v Aberdeen and other Sunday football

So that’s Glass out the door you’d think.

Davidson would be mad to touch it IMO.

No chance.

Cormack won’t sack Glass this season, imo.

He’s put his cock on the line for him. He’s been resolute in the defence of the appointment. He appears to pig headed to admit defeat.

They should go balls out for Davidson, imo.

Watching with the sound down so not sure exactly what happened at the third goal there but Bates was 5 yards behind the rest of the defence and playing the striker onside if he got a touch.

Lewis is the most over rated goalkeeper to play in Scotland for years.

The only thing I can think of is that he looks like he should be a good goalkeeper and ha as nice safe name so people assume he’s good in goals.
He’s been garbage for about 2 years now, there’s 6/7 better keepers in the league now.

Is McCrorie playing at CH because a player is out injured, or does the Aberdeen manager chose to play him there as his preferred position?

Is McCrorie playing at CH because a player is out injured, or does the Aberdeen manager chose to play him there as his preferred position?
Considine is injured, not sure if that’s why.

Edit: Just seen Gallagher is on the bench, strange. Maybe he wants McCrorie in there because he’s better on the ball than others?.

He’s their main man in there.

They’ve dropped Gallagher out and kept him in there at times.

Lewis is on a rapid decline. Got a few injuries and looks dog shit now.

Looking forward to watching Dundee United actually, the hilarity of watching Sellick drop more points is great Sunday afternoon comedy. Of late, some of their games make better viewing than ours.

Despite us playing shite yesterday we'll be sitting top, and the filth bottom 6.

No chance.

Cormack won’t sack Glass this season, imo.

He’s put his cock on the line for him. He’s been resolute in the defence of the appointment. He appears to pig headed to admit defeat.

They should go balls out for Davidson, imo.

Aah, I assumed from what I had read that he was in real trouble.

How bad does it need to get then? He should be getting far more of a tune out of those players at this level.

Considine is injured, not sure if that’s why.

Edit: Just seen Gallagher is on the bench, strange. Maybe he wants McCrorie in there because he’s better on the ball than others?.
Ross is not a natural CH, maybe this is to play him outwith not being able to accommodate him in midfield.

He looks like one of the guys who used to ask folk for change for the bus on Union Street.

mentally challengeds are at home, right?

Be 5/6-0.
I'm not sure about that, this whole home form / away form has coincided with them playing some of the worst teams in the league at home in St Midden, Ross County and Raith in the cup, so just coincidental rather than them being great at home.

Fair enough they lucked a win against Hearts early on, but teams have since sussed out the Aussie Pep. I'm choosing to believe that Dundee United will take points, they're staying above Celtic in the race for top 6.

Last edited:
Looking forward to watching Dundee United actually, the hilarity of watching Sellick drop more points is great Sunday afternoon comedy. Of late, some of their games make better viewing than ours.

Despite us playing shite yesterday we'll be sitting top, and the filth bottom 6.
Can’t see it today Dundee Utd where pish during the week against Hibs played better 2nd half but game was over.

Back