6 points clear

Nothing has changed since last week. We are only 1 point ahead of 2nd and 3rd. 2 points ahead of 4th.
Get some form going and 5 or 6 game winning steak and then we can see what the gap is to 2nd.

Need to to beat the Edinburgh high flyers in the next two games.
Well, accordingly to radio anti-Rangers: "Hearts and Hibs are the trailblazers."
No mention of who are actually top of the league, they really are a shower of shite.

Nothing has changed since last week. We are only 1 point ahead of 2nd and 3rd. 2 points ahead of 4th.
Get some form going and 5 or 6 game winning steak and then we can see what the gap is to 2nd.
Hearts and Hibs will drop off eventually although this season they could actually give Celtic a run for their money and come second/third.

Of course the gap between us and second is the main one but 6 points ahead of Celtic in September is a very good sign, especially when we haven’t been playing our best

Hearts and Hibs will drop off eventually although this season they could actually give Celtic a run for their money and come second/third.

Of course the gap between us and second is the main one but 6 points ahead of Celtic in September is a very good sign, especially when we haven’t been playing our best
I do agree that Hearts and Hibs will start to drop points. Hopefully starting with us winning our next two league games.
I am just one of those people who looks at the closest team to us and how much we can pull ahead.

Need to to beat the Edinburgh high flyers in the next two games.
Well, accordingly to radio anti-Rangers: "Hearts and Hibs are the trailblazers."
No mention of who are actually top of the league, they really are a shower of shite.
Don’t think the results that Hibs and Hearts have are particularly impressive but our games against them will certainly be interesting.

If we beat both them then we’ll be well ahead of second and third place and can hopefully get a better run of results going.

I do agree that Hearts and Hibs will start to drop points. Hopefully starting with us winning our next two league games.
I am just one of those people who looks at the closest team to us and how much we can pull ahead.
Understandable mate, hoping we can beat both of them and get a good winning streak going.

When we’re at our absolute best there’s no team in Scotland that will cause us problems but the issue is we haven’t been at our best this season so far. Next two games need to set the tone

It’s all down to the old firm match. Reverse the result from that game and we would be level with them. Sobering thought for anybody getting carried away. Encouraging though to see them drop something at the piggery
s-l400.jpg

Good for us today. Payed 5 mins injury time but they still could not take advantage.

However we have the Euro game then Hibs and Hearts. This will be a difficult period and if we win the league games then we can say we are looking like champions.
I dont want to rely on septic dropping points just us winning including against them.

Next weekend is going to be interesting. They play at 12 up in Aberdeen, we are at home, 3pm.

They’ve yet to win a domestic away match under Postecoglou.
Postecoglou.
They have spelt the last 4 letters of the fat Aussie wank wrong it should be Postecoglue,because I’d need to be on glue to take over that shower of fckin scum.
WATP.

Understandable mate, hoping we can beat both of them and get a good winning streak going.

When we’re at our absolute best there’s no team in Scotland that will cause us problems but the issue is we haven’t been at our best this season so far. Next two games need to set the tone
Totally agree pal.

Good position now but i cant help but think if we won against scumdee utd and motherwell we would have been absolutely cruising

Good for us today. Payed 5 mins injury time but they still could not take advantage.

However we have the Euro game then Hibs and Hearts. This will be a difficult period and if we win the league games then we can say we are looking like champions.
I dont want to rely on septic dropping points just us winning including against them.
You are right they probably did pay to get 5 extra minutes.

Who seriously gives a flying one about there misses.
Fcuk um.
You dont care that their only fit striker is putting it over the bar from 3 yards out? Ignoring the side splitting laughter it caused for me it also meant they dropped points today and it can't have done the guys confidence any good which hopefully means more missed chances in the next few weeks.

If we are well ahead of them and then beat them at their midden. The Sharks will be out in full force, a defeat to us will be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Don’t see any reason why this can’t still be the case tbh if we can get going fully
Yes.
However, we could have been well on our way there already but for points dropped against dross through players not turning up.
I don't know if The Filth can turn the corner when the Japanese lad returns, I doubt it, but they may start winning games they aren't at present.
It is just a shame we never hit the ground running.

People saying hibs hearts are only a point behind, they are 40/1 and 80/1 to win the league, celtic are 5/2. Fact is celtic are the only team with the budget to compete with us over a full season.

We will beat hibs and hearts and have a decent lead over the tims

Back