Palestinians v Arabs game - question about the crowd

They're boycotting.

There's a few tims that come to 7s that I play, they were there last Thursday when they were playing Raith, I jokingly ask you'd rather be playing 7s than watching Celtic aye and they replied seriously aye :D
There's a couple guys in my work not going back until the incumbent board is removed, on account of not being reimbursed for season tickets for last year. I'm sure they're not alone.

There was no more than 40k in that stadium today, probably much less. There’s something really fishy about their attendances/claimed season ticket sales. I know they show them in their accounts, but I wonder if there’s a bit of a loophole they’re exploiting. Ie, Desmond buys x amount of tickets that aren’t taken up by fans. It’s just not believable that pretty much every week, 15-20k just don’t go.

There was no more than 40k in that stadium today, probably much less. There’s something really fishy about their attendances/claimed season ticket sales. I know they show them in their accounts, but I wonder if there’s a bit of a loophole they’re exploiting. Ie, Desmond buys x amount of tickets that aren’t taken up by fans. It’s just not believable that pretty much every week, 15-20k just don’t go.
It’s one big laundry, that cleans only the British Pound!!

Away fans? No room for them with the gazillions of greatest fans in the world queuing round the block...hahaahhaa

why would anyone pay a lot of money for a season ticket and not go, or not give it to a mate that might go along? there is no loyalty with that mob, they only get full crowds v us. closing top tiers, they are not renowned for their loyalty.
A lot of plastic supporters

why would anyone pay a lot of money for a season ticket and not go, or not give it to a mate that might go along? there is no loyalty with that mob, they only get full crowds v us. closing top tiers, they are not renowned for their loyalty.
Their crowds during both of their NIAR and their 8.75 were feeble.

Last edited:
The opening pictures of their game on Sportscene showed the crowd and it was a section full of school kids,most likely on free tickets.
There was thousands of empty seats,yet they can’t accommodate visiting fans.

Durty Dermot has been fined before for money laundering. That dump is just another of his laundries.

These bstrda don't tell the truth about their attendancies.
Yet the press and media in Scotland conspire with them to conceal any embarrassing truths.
What a country Scotland is nowadays!
I wonder what their fans think? People on this board were ripping into us for having 36k during the week in the cup and if we have a couple of thousand season tickets not turn up questions are asked. I just think there are a lot of questions that don’t get asked.

At the opening of the highlights on BBC, the camera showed a lot of primary aged kids all sitting together with not an adult near them.
Either Declan took his fifteen primary aged children to the game or it's evidence of the stories about them giving out freebies to the sectarian schools.

The opening pictures of their game on Sportscene showed the crowd and it was a section full of school kids,most likely on free tickets.
There was thousands of empty seats,yet they can’t accommodate visiting fans.
Someone needs to ring the schools and warn them of their history.

At the opening of the highlights on BBC, the camera showed a lot of primary aged kids all sitting together with not an adult near them.
Either Declan took his fifteen primary aged children to the game or it's evidence of the stories about them giving out freebies to the sectarian schools.

Griffiths got them comps.

They must include the freebies or discounted tickets to the teachers , nuns and priests as genuine sales.

Let me ask this.
Imagine,
The Scottish gov/spfl announce that on the first of December the red covid zone is no longer required.
Do we get our 700 tickets for park head?

Was thinking similar, remember when we were in the lower leagues they often looked like they had crowds around 25k but it was always reported as 55k plus. Something fishy.

The thread title had me confused until I opened it.

No away fans but plenty of empty seats, something being hidden (not for the first time) at the Chamber of Secrets?

They've been lying about league attendances for as long as I can remember

Id guess theyve sold 35k season tickets this year

These bstrda don't tell the truth about their attendances.
Yet the press and media in Scotland conspire with them to conceal any embarrassing truths.
What a country Scotland is nowadays!
IMG-20210926-WA0030.jpg

Back