Lap up their tears - A Club’s Remarkably Advantageous Fixture List and it’s Certainly Not Celtic

You put in your own placemen inside the SFPL, you fill the SFA posts with Filth-minded fraudsters,

You weigh the entire Scottish press and media in your favour.

You have the luxury of knowing that the present Scottish establishment from politics to courts to the police are fully on your side and batting behind the scenes to give you every advantage possible.

And yet ... still the fckn Masons manage to put the fckn fix in for these Protestant bstrds!

Crafty rather than craft one might think. ;)
These mason lads are doing a fantastic job. Personally I don’t know a single one but that’s probably the point of them, wink wink.

I don't need to read that I take it they are getting cheated again. You know when Ranger's are back, the scum are always cheated

Read the first few lines and gave up. Deranged bastards. Why not do some “research” into the child abuse that was allowed to happen at your piggery for years, then get back to us. Stoat the Ba’ corner is what your shithole should be renamed. Pathetic c_unts!

He chose 19/20 and 21/22. That’s because the rota for the old firm is a two year cycle. If he chose 18/19 and 20/21 then rangers had that fixture list.
ps, I haven’t researched it, I just know it.
it’s a fixed league to actually favour the old firm.
they are the only two teams guaranteed two home and two away plus it alternates each season home/away.
his research is correct, but loaded to suit his agenda.

Read the first few lines and gave up. Deranged bastards. Why not do some “research” into the child abuse that was allowed to happen at your piggery for years, then get back to us. Stoat the Ba’ corner is what your shithole should be renamed. Pathetic c_unts!

Crime Scene Arena

Is the “I’m happy to share and remain anonymous” pish supposed to convince us it’s a whistleblower who’s giving them this pish? It turned into gobbledegook for me after fact 2. That’s a terrible affliction that guy has.

Some day in the future the random super computer has to spit out Rangers v celtic on the opening day of the season.
Has it ever happened in the past ? I think the League started up in 1894.

Said before on previous threads, the random fixture computer gave Celtic every chance to hit the ground running. They have just hit the ground ! 3 away fixtures now will see the end of their...erm....challenge.

Some day in the future the random super computer has to spit out Rangers v celtic on the opening day of the season.
Yes 1975/76 & 1976/77 as the opening League fixture

He felt it necessary to add this snippet in his rabble...

"am I being paranoid, as we Celtic fans are often accused of being?"

Quality.

Unbelievable tears here......

Yes his FACT that the 2019-20 season had the exact same statistics before being halted ......

Not one thing mentioned about our record breaking season last year 2020-2021......the reason because it was the exact opposite, stacked in celtics favour for the big 10iar season.

I suppose makes last seasons achievement all the more amazing from a Rangers point of view assuming you go on this mans take of fixture unfairness......

DistinctVictoriousClingfish-size_restricted.gif

Typed up a long post and now deleted. Don’t know why I wasted my time on this one. Crazy.

Last edited:
I didn’t get very far before I gave up.

I did get as far as fixtures for 21/22 being almost identical to two years before, in 19/20 when, in Dhimmy’s deluded mind the fixtures favour Rangers. I’m also aware that its intended to be that way and that a quick look at the fixtures for the season in-between, 20/21, will see the opposite - with the fixtures seemingly favouring the Dhims. And that will be repeated next season. That’s the way it works in Scotland - if we have a perceived benefit in fixtures one season then that ‘benefit’ will go to the Dhims in the following season because the fixtures, more or less, get swapped over.
How does that work in a random fixture generator? Are you suggesting that there is a line of code that says something like “if team 1 had more away fixtures in the first 10 games than team 2, then reverse fixtures so that team 2 has more away fixtures this season”?

not having a go here - you always post good stuff. Just curious as to how this could work.

Well that’s me convinced
So you should be - me and three other Bears sat down with Doncaster the a week before the fixtures were announced to make sure our matches we strategically planned to give us an advantage.

The writer hasn't found the half of it.

Of course our plan goes to shit if Hearts maintain their form and the tramps fail to make the top 6 - I mean after next week when the sheep scud them (no laughing) they will be 7th.

Angeball quickly being forgotten about and excuseball being dusted off and introduced to the 2021/22 season.

With that vastly superior squad they should be able to cope with these European fixtures better than us - especially when you consider they are normally out of the running long before Christmas. :p

How does that work in a random fixture generator? Are you suggesting that there is a line of code that says something like “if team 1 had more away fixtures in the first 10 games than team 2, then reverse fixtures so that team 2 has more away fixtures this season”?

not having a go here - you always post good stuff. Just curious as to how this could work.
There is no random fixture generator as such. Otherwise we wouldn’t have an OF game every New Year for example. Thats not very random. There’s a whole raft of things that get fed into it to ensure it fits with the appropriate outcome. In very broad terms we and the Dhims switch fixtures from season to season. That varies a little depending on what teams are in the League and what position they might finish in the season before but the basis is there. Then, of course, when Celtic want it, the first OF fixture can come out as game 10/11 rather than game 4/5. That’s not very random either.;)

There is no random fixture generator as such. Otherwise we wouldn’t have an OF game every New Year for example. Thats not very random. There’s a whole raft of things that get fed into it to ensure it fits with the appropriate outcome. In very broad terms we and the Dhims switch fixtures from season to season. That varies a little depending on what teams are in the League and what position they might finish in the season before but the basis is there. Then, of course, when Celtic want it, the first OF fixture can come out as game 10/11 rather than game 4/5. That’s not very random either.;)
So therefore there is code that compares last season to this, and also a few lines that make sure us v them is always sometime around new year. Interesting, and I see why you say it’s not a random fixture generator. Yet the myth is promoted in certain circles. Thanks!

Scum FC have not won away from home in the league since February. It is a conspiracy I tell you. Yes the SPFL have conspired to have Scum FC record W15 D7 L12 in their last 34 games since they last won away in the league (includes friendlies and Euro games)

So therefore there is code that compares last season to this, and also a few lines that make sure us v them is always sometime around new year. Interesting, and I see why you say it’s not a random fixture generator. Yet the myth is promoted in certain circles. Thanks!
No idea of the intricacies of the code and how they effect it but it’s as far removed from ‘random’ as could be. So many things to factor in. Both Dundee teams can’t be at home on same day, similar in Edinburgh and with the OF. I remember when we came back from the Championship in our first season back it was said we ‘inherited’ relegated Dundee United’s fixtures. Further confirmation that there is a pattern to the fixtures rather than being ‘random’. Then there’s the line of code that repeatedly ‘randomly generates’ Rangers playing up in Aberdeen on a midweek just before Christmas and so on.;):)

Total masonic/ illuminati/Space Alien/Smoking man from the X-files conspiracy against them so it is.

Why can't they just be allowed to play 38 league games at home to Ross county, St Mirren and Dundee?:rolleyes:

SPFL are utter cheats for making them play away games.

I didn’t get very far before I gave up.

I did get as far as fixtures for 21/22 being almost identical to two years before, in 19/20 when, in Dhimmy’s deluded mind the fixtures favour Rangers. I’m also aware that its intended to be that way and that a quick look at the fixtures for the season in-between, 20/21, will see the opposite - with the fixtures seemingly favouring the Dhims. And that will be repeated next season. That’s the way it works in Scotland - if we have a perceived benefit in fixtures one season then that ‘benefit’ will go to the Dhims in the following season because the fixtures, more or less, get swapped over.
Is the correct answer, he is moaning about this season when generally it gets switched season to season post split depending on who the top 6 are.

Happened in 75/76 & 76/77 only times I know of. 2-1 for us at Ibrox in the first one & 2-2 at the Paedodome the following season after we were 2 up at half time. That one still rankles with me as big DJ missed two snips in the last 5 minutes.

December to start of January, we're away to Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and that mob, in amongst Lyon away and a potential league cup final. We'll also have the harder league split.

Is this mutant honestly complaining about the split?

Split, pre split, everything is a conspiracy against them. But this type of fixture list simply alternates from season to season. Last season the first OF game was at darkheid, we won. This season first OF game at Ibrox, we won again. What's new.

There's a hint that this season is crucial due to the CL spot. Is it any more crucial than their pursuit of 10 when the fixture list they're now complaining about was in their favour?

When do we get our turn at the more favourable outcome? When they decide? Ever?

Well that will put a spring in my step for today, to the fuds that keep on giving, I thank you!

The natural order is well and truly back.

Back