Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Every days a school day

I genuinely thought they played through their good weather and didn’t play during their bad weather
I mean it does run through spring/summer/autumn so mostly through good weather but with the warm water in the Pacific that creates summer monsoons.
Japan has a huge range of weather throughout the year from stupidly hot summers to very cold winters, as well as earthquakes and even volcanoes. Was there in December about 4 years ago and were very lucky with sunny winter days.
*The more you know gif* ;)

Screenshot-2021-09-27-at-00-21-17.png

Why do Celtic fans always wear Celtic gear in airports and on holiday? Grown men ffs.

Well, that’s awkward as fcuk.

Why they doing the “seasons over and we didn’t win the league” walk in September rather than after the last home league game of the season?

Bizarre.

Incredible that they're allowed to play Republican anthems heard at Provofests over the PA system at their home games. Imagine if a song from Platoon was played at Ibrox.?

Another one I got sent in a group chat (which I thought was quite funny tbf!)

Screenshot-2021-09-27-at-00-37-19.png
Much did they spend on that again? Something like £2m?

Bought for CL nights and they dusted it off for Raith Rovers in the league cup :D.

Their board rip the utter cunt out of their fans and it’s wonderful to see. Pretty sure 99.9% of fans would’ve rather their board invested in the playing squad, instead they’ve got an “enhanced” match day experience which literally no one gives a flying %^*& about

Screenshot-2021-09-27-at-00-21-17.png

Why do Celtic fans always wear Celtic gear in airports and on holiday? Grown men ffs.
I’m in Portugal now.

One of these two things happened in the last couple of days.

1. A sporting fan in the bar was talking football with me. He told me he loved the greatest goal scorer in the SPL era and started chanting “Boyd, Boyd, Krissy, Krissy Boyd.. “ before telling me he hated the FB s and all their anti Protestant hatred and how all of Portugal laugh at Celtic.

2. A sporting fan at the bar was making general football chat with me. When he asked who I support and I said Rangers, to connect with a foreign fan he asked me about the one thing he knew about my team and so he asked who is that Scottish forward who scored a lot of goals for Rangers and I said Kris Boyd and he said yeh that’s the one.

But I’ll come on FF and share the fairytale version because we have a desperate need to be loved.

with a potential 40m heading to Rangers when we win the league how long before the smsm start talking down how much we will get for direct access to the CL. I've seen numerous media sites saying 40m is at stake but the longer the season goes on that number will be reported less and less and will end up being 500k
They did it this summer just gone. When they thought we had a chance, suddenly it was only worth 12 or 14m.

Unfortunately, no-one at Celtic informed Boli that he was not registered for the EL list. Boli turned up for departure to Real Betis, packed and ready to go.
Which is why he was selected for the Livingston game.
Boli supposedly turned up at the airport and was raging so got played to keep him sweet. This from flange who takes no shit, etc :))

Much did they spend on that again? Something like £2m?

Bought for CL nights and they dusted it off for Raith Rovers in the league cup :D.

Their board rip the utter cunt out of their fans and it’s wonderful to see. Pretty sure 99.9% of fans would’ve rather their board invested in the playing squad, instead they’ve got an “enhanced” match day experience which literally no one gives a flying %^*& about
80 Glen Kamara’s or £4m!

He definitely doesn’t understand Glasgow or the expectations there is at Rangers/Celtic

As others have said, it’s proper Warburton vibes here. I honestly think Ange would believe finishing 2nd would be a good achievement in Glasgow :D
Would be an outstanding achievement from him... if he was managing Partick. ;)

He definitely doesn’t understand Glasgow or the expectations there is at Rangers/Celtic

As others have said, it’s proper Warburton vibes here. I honestly think Ange would believe finishing 2nd would be a good achievement in Glasgow :D
Would be an outstanding achievement from him... if he was managing Partick.

Why they doing the “seasons over and we didn’t win the league” walk in September rather than after the last home league game of the season?

Bizarre.
Desperate as it was awkward.

What a woeful performance with a host of missed chances and a gift of the Dundee Utd penalty being ignored.

After all that, a lap of dishonour.

Anthony Haggerty looks like he's going to take the toaster into the bath with him

If you don't want to listen to all of their pain, click at the 21 minute mark. Haggerty's voice breaks and he legitimately seems like he's going to cry. It's hilarious.

I did wonder at the beginning how Lawrence Connolly could actually be the least sounding mentally challenged name on the panel.

I’m in Portugal now.

One of these two things happened in the last couple of days.

1. A sporting fan in the bar was talking football with me. He told me he loved the greatest goal scorer in the SPL era and started chanting “Boyd, Boyd, Krissy, Krissy Boyd.. “ before telling me he hated the FB s and all their anti Protestant hatred and how all of Portugal laugh at Celtic.

2. A sporting fan at the bar was making general football chat with me. When he asked who I support and I said Rangers, to connect with a foreign fan he asked me about the one thing he knew about my team and so he asked who is that Scottish forward who scored a lot of goals for Rangers and I said Kris Boyd and he said yeh that’s the one.

But I’ll come on FF and share the fairytale version because we have a desperate need to be loved.
Could it no have been Super Ally he was thinking of? :p

If you don't want to listen to all of their pain, click at the 21 minute mark. Haggerty's voice breaks and he legitimately seems like he's going to cry. It's hilarious.

I did wonder at the beginning how Lawrence Connolly could actually be the least sounding mentally challenged name on the panel.
Jeezo they have got ready made excuses for every year they have lost the league practically
As an aside Lawrence Connoly is one bad result away from resurrecting his ramblings about Arfields party

Special mention for Joe Hart. Once again didnt even try to muster the movement to save an effort on goal and after conceding barely flashed any interest.

Even the worst goalkeepers hate to concede and the better ones usually give anyone nearby both barrels, regardless whos at fault.

Joe has perhaps just conceded so many goals in so many ways it doesnt matter anymore.

Great to see him at Celt!c and thoroughly looking forward to the rest of the season with him as their no.1

Special mention for Joe Hart. Once again didnt even try to muster the movement to save an effort on goal and after conceding barely flashed any interest.

Even the worst goalkeepers hate to concede and the better ones usually give anyone nearby both barrels, regardless whos at fault.

Joe has perhaps just conceded so many goals in so many ways it doesnt matter anymore.

Great to see him at Celt!c and thoroughly looking forward to the rest of the season with him as their no.1
Hey, but one time he made a save and then got right back to his feet to take a goal kick - you should have seen it!! Me and my sister will be regaling our kids about it for years to come, byraway!

Why would we not want to listen to all their pain lol

with a potential 40m heading to Rangers when we win the league how long before the smsm start talking down how much we will get for direct access to the CL. I've seen numerous media sites saying 40m is at stake but the longer the season goes on that number will be reported less and less and will end up being 500k
As long as our accountant gets the cheques for the real values then the mhedia can do one.

So far this morning I have genuinely had
  • Still have time to get our act together and 3 old firms left (sure I have heard that before)
  • Still got Kygo, Jullien and Forrest to come back (sure heard the same about the last two before)
  • Playing great football just not scoring

Bizarre.
Just taking the opportunity prior to the inevitable bricking of the club bus while being chased down the selik way again. It can't be far off, we should start a sweep.

Back