Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

So far this morning I have genuinely had
  • Still have time to get our act together and 3 old firms left (sure I have heard that before)
  • Still got Kygo, Jullien and Forrest to come back (sure heard the same about the last two before)
  • Playing great football just not scoring

Are they really pinning their hopes on Jullien? He's been out well over a year and there's no sign of him returning fs.

Today's Record on-line worry-fest

It appears that all is not well over in Recordland. The usual chest thumping bravado has been reduced to some shuffling and coughing. Todays offerings include a former bheast seeing the light...

Kris Commons slams Celtic for 'scandalous mismanagement' as former Parkhead star warns title race could be over by Halloween

Poor Kris is having a bit of a hissy fit about his beloved's form. He even implies that the great 'Ange' may be making som errors. Oh dear.

* Three talking points about how Celtic are a bit shit could have been Mark Pirie's headline. Those three talking points include 'How Ajeti is mince' 'Sellick have loads of injuries' 'Dundee Utd aren't as shit as Sellick thought they might be'

*In Ange's weekly excuse session he points the finger at himself before pointing the same finger at the crossbar and the referee. His mumble also bemoaned his bad luck. He did all this on Sellick TV without looking at anyone.

*Fear about an absolute gubbing at the hands of Leverkusen replete with €150m euro-wonderkid-to-be-better-than-Havertz-according-to-Vogel and the pheonix-like Jeremy Pingpong has truly kicked in. The article completes the series of 'look how utterly brilliant ex-hoops are' this week by telling us all how all 'Parkhead fans' will be amazed that his manager has praised his defensive capabilities.....they wouldn't be the only ones surprised by this.

* Monday's Jury also think Ajeti is shit

Finally....resident Record bear Andy Newport, has popped his napper above the parapet and written an article abour Ange being near the edge. The edge of what? Madness?
The article doesn't miss and suggests that Ange is running out of wiggle room and excuses. The sharks may be circling....and the Record worm might be turning........

Not to mention he's a fücking bomb scare.

On a positive note, the sooner he's back the sooner we get to see his 'I'm pure raging' routine that he puts on for the cameraman whenever they drop points.
Like a lot of players who have been out injured they are remembering the good and forgetting the bad. Celtic were way behind last season by the time he got injured and that was in part down to bad defending. Remember how bad he was against us last october, the goals they lost before christmas werent all the fault of shane duffy.

Julien is certainly a case of a player who's gotten miles better when not playing. If I remember correctly, they hated him when he was fit.
My memories of him albeit in the distant past.

Getting ragdolled by Dykes and his most physical challenge being against a goalpost.
Credit where it’s due think he had an input into the Dubai Covid outbreak.

So far this morning I have genuinely had
  • Still have time to get our act together and 3 old firms left (sure I have heard that before)
  • Still got Kygo, Jullien and Forrest to come back (sure heard the same about the last two before)
  • Playing great football just not scoring
They are not playing good football at all. I watched them yesterday. They were abject.

I watched from about 30-45 and DU were playing the better football in that period
2nd half followed a similar pattern. They aren't creative in the slightest. Their game plan was to get the ball to Jota and hope he'd lay one on a plate (like 1st half) or take a pop from distance. If Dundee United had any quality whatsoever (Nicky Clarke must be one of the poorest players at this level) they'd have won the match. They did try and get their foot on the ball and play through the press so they deserve credit for that.

I think they overlook what caused our first administration event and that those circumstances are very unlikely ever again.

We had the bank threatening to pull credit, which they pretty much eventually did as they were owed £20m+ and the big tax case was just rearing its head with figures of £40-80m owed being banded about.

No sane investor would have touched us and once the bank got their money and scarpered, no other bank was likely to give us loans or credit due to the BTC looming, logically no other bank is going to get involved.

I imagine we are now spending within our means, have a bank that is comfortable lending us money, have raised a few million with share issues etc. We also have a squad worth around £100m if we believe various reports, so if we did find ourselves in an awkward position, selling Morelos for a discount £10m (which we would get easily) would prop us back up.

And if we needed more I’m sure the fans would stump up £10-20 million if need be.

This absolutely has to be a wind up. Even those mutants aren’t that deluded.

I thought it must be a troll account...but I actually don't think it is! :D

I think there's a few posters on some of their forums who spout shite about us going into admin / our finances in general all the time and they all hang off every word.

They all seem to believe Ill Phil with his deluded ramblings as well.

Love this quote from a Celtic state of mind,
"I'm a big fan of David Turnbull, but the minute he is knackered his distribution goes out the window and he starts losing the ball, so he becomes really ineffective around the 65-70 minute mark." :))

To be fair I think he has totally exaggerated there.
The 60-minute man starts to fade well before the 65-70 minute mark.

I think they overlook what caused our first administration event and that those circumstances are very unlikely ever again.

We had the bank threatening to pull credit, which they pretty much eventually did as they were owed £20m+ and the big tax case was just rearing its head with figures of £40-80m owed being banded about.

No sane investor would have touched us and once the bank got their money and scarpered, no other bank was likely to give us loans or credit due to the BTC looming, logically no other bank is going to get involved.

I imagine we are now spending within our means, have a bank that is comfortable lending us money, have raised a few million with share issues etc. We also have a squad worth around £100m if we believe various reports, so if we did find ourselves in an awkward position, selling Morelos for a discount £10m (which we would get easily) would prop us back up.

And if we needed more I’m sure the fans would stump up £10-20 million if need be.
£120M was regularly quoted.

I highly recommend their pre match Leverkusen thread with a cup of coffee

Coffee-Mug.jpg

Thank you for the recommendation, thoroughly enjoyed with my preferred in my old trusted mug.

The Tim's are desperate for admin to be true. They can't stand that we are back and they are on the slide. They have nothing to cling to other than us going out of business, and for so many of them being accountants and having friends in high places they fail to grasp why admin happend the first time.

Nothing but sad bheasty losers. They can't stand competition. They certainly didn't get any from the rest of the so called Premier teams.

I thought it must be a troll account...but I actually don't think it is! :D

I think there's a few posters on some of their forums who spout shite about us going into admin / our finances in general all the time and they all hang off every word.

They all seem to believe Ill Phil with his deluded ramblings as well.
That’s the same ill Phil that has his so called well placed source within Ibrox?
He’s a fuckin helmet.

Craig Thomson won us a game :D

E_JackThaler

Considering retirement

37 minutes ago#8853
Corky Buczek wrote:
41 minutes ago
@Kyogo

Mowbray was getting gubbed in Israel and getting deservedly beaten at Ibrox (irrespective of the referee we were a poor second). He may have had more points but that direction of travel was pretty obvious. In Europe, we fell into the Europa Cup after losing to Arsenal in the CL. Buy mid October we already knew we weren't getting out the group.

He also didn't inherit the squad rebuild that Postecoglu did and was given a net spend that he used it buy Hooiveld, Fox, N'Guemo and Fortune. I'm sure Postecoglu would have bitten your right arm off for a steady base of players plus the chance to add to it.
Deservedly beaten at Ibrox?

We lost 2-1, should have had 3 penalties, and they should have had 2 players sent off (and not in a seen them given sense).

Mowbray was an awful appointment, but Thomson won them that match.

Back