Club Vaccine Passport Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you say your not then go on to explain how you are?

People choose not to get a vaccine.
(A cuntish thing to do in my book, but it’s their choice)

Jews didn’t choose to get effectively branded with gold stars then shipped off and murdered.

You’re an adult.
You have a choice.
All choice has consequences.

Not getting into the fitba is one of them.

Accept responsibility for your own choice
I think you have got the wrong end of the stick - I’m fully vaccinated but respect the views of those who choose not to get vaccinated- we don’t need draconian measures to segregate and exclude people from society

Just tried to get this. It askes for my user name that was on my invite letter. I have been double vaxed for a good few months. The invite letter is long ago in the bucket!

Just done mine online and it literally took 2 minutes. Just took a screenshot of it and I should now be good to go on Sunday. Personally I don’t agree with this buts it’s not too much hassle to get your proof of vaccination.

Sorry can’t scroll through the 12 pages but if you aren’t from Scotland…any idea what to do?

i am double vac but just have the little blue card.

Just tried to get this. It askes for my user name that was on my invite letter. I have been double vaxed for a good few months. The invite letter is long ago in the bucket!
There is a recover username option. You will need to know your first vaccine date.

Get a copy online​

You can view your record, request a printed copy or download a PDF version of your vaccination status online by logging in using your unique username and password.

Your username can be found in your coronavirus vaccination appointment letter. You can use this to register and create your own password.

Once you've signed in, you should select 'vaccination status' which will allow you to view, download or request a paper copy of your coronavirus vaccination record letter. Please allow at least 14 days for your vaccination status letter to arrive in the post.

If you've lost or forgotten your username or password, you can create new ones by selecting the 'recover username' or 'forgotten your password' options.

If you've never received a unique username, you can sign up for one by using the 'recover username' option.

Just done mine online and it literally took 2 minutes. Just took a screenshot of it and I should now be good to go on Sunday. Personally I don’t agree with this buts it’s not too much hassle to get your proof of vaccination.
I have my vaccinations too but I am dead against this whole process. I am just not willing to miss out on Rangers.

They are going to hurt the nighttime industry again with this crap.

Sorry can’t scroll through the 12 pages but if you aren’t from Scotland…any idea what to do?

i am double vac but just have the little blue card.

There is a recover username option. You will need to know your first vaccine date.

Get a copy online​

You can view your record, request a printed copy or download a PDF version of your vaccination status online by logging in using your unique username and password.

Your username can be found in your coronavirus vaccination appointment letter. You can use this to register and create your own password.

Once you've signed in, you should select 'vaccination status' which will allow you to view, download or request a paper copy of your coronavirus vaccination record letter. Please allow at least 14 days for your vaccination status letter to arrive in the post.

If you've lost or forgotten your username or password, you can create new ones by selecting the 'recover username' or 'forgotten your password' options.

If you've never received a unique username, you can sign up for one by using the 'recover username' option.
After some messing about managed to download a copy. Thanks for the help.

Hope your ok now mate. Taste and smell is now back to normal after 3 weeks.

As I've said earlier in the thread, any plod, steward or whatever can sing for my vaccine passport.
Arguing with the cops certainly ain't going to gain you access.

Hope your ok now mate. Taste and smell is now back to normal after 3 weeks.

As I've said earlier in the thread, any plod, steward or whatever can sing for my vaccine passport.

Taste is back but I get the same sort of smell/taste slightly when brushing my teeth or eating a chewing gum and noticed when beside somebody is smoking its the same - it’s a weird smell taste not horrible just like metal or something weird lol.

You’d think the statement would have confirmed that
What did you want the club to say?

Ah don't worry, we are only making this statement to keep the authorities happy but we will only do a small number of checks and let you in anyway, so don't worry. So don't bother about coming prepared and f*ck the SNP

They are covering themselves and rightly so

There’s not any logic to this that I can see. People who don’t wear masks are selfish babies, and put other people at risk. However, being double vaccinated doesn’t prevent infection, only more severe symptoms, and it makes no difference to the viral load and potential transmission to other individuals. Get the vaccine if you’re over 18 to protect yourself and continue to wear a mask in enclosed environments to protect others, but vaccine passports make no immunological sense.

I’m fully vaccinated over here in the states. If I come over and want go to a game, I’m I allowed to do so if I show my vaccination card?

The "scanner" is an app itself. It works offline too, so basically there will be scores of stewards cutting about with their own phones (because Rangers presumably don't have 100 or so smartphones lying around) with the scanner app installed checking you as you queue up.
And there lies the problem.

Some goon in a high viz asks to see your medical records. You show him it and he scans the QR code. you know nothing about the phone he is holding (his own or his employer's) nor the app he is using to the QR code (the official one or any old hooky one )

And your medical records are swallowed up by god knows what

The implications are frightening.

I for one will not set foot inside Ibrox until the day this rancid scheme is binned for good

Ah don't worry, we are only making this statement to keep the authorities happy but we will only do a small number of checks and let you in anyway, so don't worry. So don't bother about coming prepared and f*ck the SNP

Confirm what the plans are one way or another? The statement is as much of an update as the statement they put out previously. A lot of words to say nothing at all.
Missing so much information

Reactions: TN8
Under 18s can get in without vaccine passport. I'm trying to convince my 16 year old son to get the vaccine. Me, his dad and sister all had both, me and his sister have had the first since march due to health reasons. My son got a letter through about 2 months ago saying he can get it because of us and our health. He doesn't want it, won't tell me why. I've told him it's gonna affect him doing so many things if he doesn't, which isn't right but it's the way things are unfortunately.
So you’re trying to force a medical procedure on him at 16 that he doesn’t need so he can feel included and not be discriminated against?

Just tried to get a certificate and been told that I need the date of my vaccinations.

I can't remember what I had for my breakfast FFS.

I think the first was in February but after that I have no idea.

So how do I get certification?
Keep trying dates until you get the correct one?

Who'll be doing the checks. Where. Will your code be scanned or just looked at. Should we arrive early.

A few pointers along those lines would've been helpful.

But overall, you're right the club are just doing what they need to do here. I don't expect anybody to be denied entry.

Got mine a few weeks ago. I think they last for a year before you have to renew it.
link here for anyone that wants to download theirs

Covid Passport link

The only problem with that is the website asks for your username that is on the letter you got when inviting to for your vaccine. I don’t know my username as I no longer have that said letter .

The only problem with that is the website asks for your username that is on the letter you got when inviting to for your vaccine. I don’t know my username as I no longer have that said letter .
I’m in the same boat, don’t know my username and can’t remember the dates I was vaccinated.

You can recover the username if you know the dates of one of your vaccinations.

You just register as a new user then, think it asks for some details and when you had either one of the jabs.

There’s not any logic to this that I can see. People who don’t wear masks are selfish babies, and put other people at risk. However, being double vaccinated doesn’t prevent infection, only more severe symptoms, and it makes no difference to the viral load and potential transmission to other individuals. Get the vaccine if you’re over 18 to protect yourself and continue to wear a mask in enclosed environments to protect others, but vaccine passports make no immunological sense.
Or maybe folk who don't wear masks realise that this isn't about health it's about control trying to "protect" us against a virus with a 99.9% survival rate

I’m dead against the passports. Complete farce that it’s going ahead. They’re not going to stop anyone catching Covid or passing it on. No need for them whatsoever.

Hardly a choice getting the vaccine now when it stops you doing things you’d normally do in life

Got the passport as I’m not wanting to miss out on any games but it’s morally wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back