If they go 9 points behind us on Sunday

There's no guarantees they will win mate.

Both of them are pish, but Celtic's away record is worse than Aberdeen's home record.

With Celtic's injuries piling up too, plus probably coming off the back of a doing on Thursday night, even the sheep will fancy their chances.
Have you seen their centre half’s?

Going by his post match interview after utd draw he looks just about broken. Head down mumbling and talking shite! Once the sharks start flying again and he sees the scum in true life he will go.

Have you seen their centre half’s?

Which one's? B-D

Both sets are dire.

Bates and McCrorie are probably even worse than Starfelt and Carter-Vickers, but Aberdeen are definitely stronger in the full back area.

I hate to dampen the mood but we have a difficult game ourselves on Sunday and we will need to up our game to win.

Have you seen Hibs recently mate?
They're not playing well at all.

Their recent form is 2 lucky draws at Tynecastle and against St Mirren at Easter Rd and on Saturday they got a ridiculous penalty to beat 10 men St Johnstone.

They're not coming to Ibrox in great form.

Only thing on my mind is can we find a performance to beat Hibs?

If there is a significant gap at some point this season he might go himself as he clearly is already finding it a bit cuckoo here.

If it happens they lose on Thursday to Leverkusen and drop more points on Sunday against fodder sheep the option is always open to handing the reins to the brave one and the bloke with the iPad.

With winter moving ever close, Flange won't have an issue with that.
Winter here summertime in Aussie land, he might just fancy that.

TBH we really shouldn't be concerned with them at the moment as its too early in the season. We need to get ourselves sorted and back firing on all cylinders. If we can do that then the rest will take of itself.
Exactly, we need to jist worry about us. Toughest league game of the season so far on Sunday IMO

They just spent the best part of 6 months not being able to attract a suitable manager, doubt that is all of a sudden going to be easier

Aberdeen are very hit and miss given the liability in midfield, who also happens to be their Captain... but they may have a slightly better than normal chance.

Hes going nowhere. He was appointed to be a patsy for them downsizing. He will get the season regardless of what happens and they will pump out propaganda to mitigate his failings.

I can't see him getting the full season: Strachan is there to take the reigns when he's binned. But it won't be until after the January transfer window - he'll be there long enough to be the fall guy for them not winning the league (and gaining the automatic Champions League group stage entry that comes with it).

Celtic going 9 behind is as likely as being only 3 behind come Sunday. Definitely Dons can win but then equally Hibs are just as likely on current form to beat an under performing Rangers side.

IMHO it seems far too many Bears are ignoring the fact that we are playing shit as all talk seems focussed more on Celtic dropping further behind us. Fact is if we give up the chances to Hibs as we did at Dens we will come a cropper.

Perhaps it is just the glass half empty pessimistic me but playing as poorly as we are I definitely believe both Edinburgh sides will think they have a great chance to put real pressure on us and will not fear coming to Ibrox.

However in saying all that it would be wonderful come Sunday evening to be 9 pts ahead of them. Ange's coat would definitely be on the proverbial shoogly nail, I sense the sharks are already on standby

Scenario.
Aberdeen throw a cross into the Celtc box, it bounces off two forwards and three defenders before cannoning off Scott Brown‘s arse and into the goal, or Brown fouls two defenders, blocks them and creates room for the striker to score.

Final score Sheep 1, Merino Sheep 0.

Would Timothy say
1) “Fair Dinkum Cobber, You have to hand it to Broonie, our greatest ever Skipper” or
2) “ Always a Hun Basta”.

Answers on a postcard

Why?

This statements are as pointless as they are ridiculous
The team look less than fully engaged at the moment as it is. I hope that SG and his management team are advising the players to focus on ourselves. For me personally it's almost pointless looking across the city unless we can get the business done.

If Lottie Moss sits on my face on Sunday….

Unfortunately we’ve got Hibs to worry about f*ck the sheep and the mentally challengeds let’s win our game that’s all that matters.

If we do go 9 ahead of them the phone ins and mhedia slant will ramp up saying this plan A only tactical turd needs to adapt to other ways to play to get wins

But the first couple of months the scum and their mhedia puppets were lapping up the swashbuckling attack attack attack game plan

That might work against jobbers in the SPL but when they play away to date they can’t keep the press up for any more than 60 mins so opposing teams can find holes in their defence

Big Flange will be lucky to see Xmas in Scotland as they will 100% riot again if the gap keeps getting bigger and their target will be Lieswell and the board as well as Strapon and Kennedy etc

Big Flange might escape the anger but it will depend upon how big the gap is.

The way the lapdogs have been conned with this fairytale tactical idiot is unbelievable

I just hope we hit some good form and go on a winning run up till Xmas

You'd think it would be far to early but if Motherwell win on Saturday and Celtic lose on Sunday (I don't think they will, Aberdeen are really terrible at the moment) their next game is against Mothewell at Fir Park. Lose that and they are 10 points behind Motherwell never mind anyone else.

I think that would see the return of the shark.
Dhims loose at fir park!
I don’t think so.

Scott Brown plays for Aberdeen.
Celtic will win.
Wonder what the odds are on him being sent off.

I think we just need to concentrate on the task in hand against Hibs and if by some miracle Aberdeen turn up against them it’s a bonus.

I doubt Gerrard, Beale and Tav are commenting on this thread. It doesn't actually matter what the fans are focussing on.
I don’t agree on that. It’s been pretty obvious since day 1 this season many think it’s a foregone conclusion, with that attitude when things don’t go to plan fan frustrations are quickly aimed at the usual suspects on the park which undermines their confidence. The fans need to get focused on a tough job ahead and get behind the team helping them to achieve the goal.

Let’s leave the complacency to others, it was a huge part of their downfall.

Weirdly im less confident about us beating hibs than anything else. We need to massively up performance to beat a very good hibs side. can we suddenly find another gear? I really hope so.

I reckon we will be between 8 and 12 ahead after next weekend but I’d predict 10. Two 1-0 (penalties) wins for us, two draws for them.

Let’s get Hibs beaten first and then look at their results.

Back to Ange, they offered him a contract and the very least they should do is honour it. And if they want to progress with the full-on angeball revolution that they all love so much, then maybe offer him an extension before someone else snaps him up.

The team look less than fully engaged at the moment as it is. I hope that SG and his management team are advising the players to focus on ourselves. For me personally it's almost pointless looking across the city unless we can get the business done.
They play first : p

12pm

Us at 3pm

He should really be given time to implement his style, and at least the next 2/3 transfer windows.

Reactions: VGM
Back