Vax pass "grace period for enforcement" panic measure until 18/10

If the club don’t have to enforce they won’t. I’m sure they’d rather another club be the guinea pig… but let’s see if this even happens at all now

So why should Rangers bother on Saturday ?

Because by not following the rules we'd be basically putting a target on our backs as you can bet the press would be all over our non-compliance.

No matter if individuals like it or not, Rangers need to be seen to following the guidelines.

DevotedDearestHarvestmen-max-1mb.gif

Der Nippy has just mentioned a "common sense" approach to be used by businesses, and a 2 week grace period to trial different ways to utilise it.

I don't think they'll drop the need for the "passport" but I do think I'll turn out like Track and Trace is at the moment and largely ignored and a box tick (after a few months of it being half arsed enforced)

Because by not following the rules we'd be basically putting a target on our backs as you can bet the press would be all over our non-compliance.

No matter if individuals like it or not, Rangers need to be seen to following the guidelines.
No we wouldn’t. There’s no requirement to comply. We have until the 18th to get “ready” by which time, the entire scheme will be pulled

Back