Fuchs from Dundee Utd

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
Seems a decent player. Should we be tracking him?

Signed a 2 year deal in October 20 apparently. Could prob pick up fairly cheap soon.

We’re aiming to get into the CL and play CL level opposition. No offence intended but is he any better than what we’ve already got?

Any midfielder we bring in should be to replace our current players, we don’t need squad fillers

I saw most of their game on Sunday and was very impressed by him.

Possibly fortunate to stay in the park for his tackle on McCarthy but that aside he was excellent.

Certainly not enough to form an opinion on whether he would be good enough for us but I'm sure our staff are aware of him.

Good player, reminded me of Morago Gomis but a bit better. Played in Ligue 2 over 100 times before moving to La Liga and getting international caps, so decent pedigree.

I don’t quite get the Kamara vibe though, he’s one of those guys that makes the league better but we ultimately don’t need.

With Jack looking like he’s gonna be out for quite a while, I think there could be a place in the squad for the boy.

Agree that we want improvements for the 11, but we should also be monitoring or looking to sign the best young talent in the league.

I see the usual snobbery is already out in force in this thread. People need to remember we got Kamara from Dundee for 50k. Value is value regardless of who they are and who they play for

I like the look of him. I’d be taking the young lad from Hearts instead (his name escapes me) over Fuchs if I had the choice though.

He’s a good player and it’s not just one game against them either. He’s consistently solid for them

File under Dykes , Ferguson , McCann , Nisbet , Shankland and others.
Id be taking McCann, Nisbet and possibly Ferguson from that list.

Nisbet is a better player with a far greater return than Itten. We should have picked him up at Dunfermline instead of wasting 2m on Itten

He seems a decent player but tbh the only players we should really be looking at in the SPFL is homegrown players and unless we start getting youngster through regularly then the issue is only gonna get worse. It’s why I think we missed a trick with McCann

Id be taking McCann, Nisbet and possibly Ferguson from that list.

Nisbet is a better player with a far greater return than Itten. We should have picked him up at Dunfermline instead of wasting 2m on Itten
Itten was scoring at a far higher level than Dunfermline.

We don’t need any more squad fillers , who would Ferguson replace?

Its not one good game. He's been consistently excellent for them.
Mate this is FF, everyone out with us who is playing in the SPL is automatically labelled shite, mostly by people who haven’t really seen the guy play to determine if he actually is shite or may be one of the few (many over the years) we sign from Scottish clubs who are actually pretty good

Last edited:
Haven't seen enough of him to make an informed comment, but an open mind is surely an advantage in assessing players.
Comments such as SPFL trash are ridiculous.
This lad has played for Cameroon's national side.
He is only 23 and is very much on the cusp of his maturity as a player.
Further, I remember signing a 20-year-old Bobby Russell from Shettleston Juniors and he was in the first team within months.
In truth, players can come from anywhere and surprise us if they take their chance when it is offered.

Only watched him once, against us, and he looked average. His passing was dreadful. Can’t really comment on if he’s good enough or not. Lucky to stay on the park as he made a number of fouls. His eventual yellow card should have been his second.

As for Harkes. He is awful. No where near our level.

Usual FF scouts out to tell us that all players in the spfl are shite

Rangers have always bought players from other Scottish teams and been very successful and we will continue to do so. As for fuchs he’s put in some decent performances for Utd and looks a tidy player

Mate this is FF, everyone out with is playing in the SPL is automatically labelled shite, mostly by people who haven’t really seen the guy play to determine if he actually is shite or may be one of the few (many over the years) we sign from Scottish clubs who are actually pretty good
There will equally be those who have never seen him play but heard his name mentioned a couple of times at the weekend and deem him a signing target.

Back