'Rebel Disco' in Livi Football Club

After reading the Food Creations Facebook Post about not knowing the background of the band playing etc... I did a little digging into the owner of Food Creations who organised the event at the Almondvale Suite.

Simon Preece.

I have evidence he knows exactly what kind of band CATB are and also evidence he has been at similar gigs in the past.

Blowing out the water their claim they didn't know who they were booking

Some of the evidence

Wouldn’t know mate! Aye boycott
That dive an all!
I emailed Bathgate Golf Club about it, they are standing by Food Creations and the apology they have given on their FB page.

The event that was posted yesterday at Our Almondvale Suite has now been cancelled on the 12th of November Due to a backlash of complaints and concerns regarding the event. At Food Creations we take all sorts of bookings all the time for various different events and this one was no different. The venue was simply booked and asked us to promote this on our page to get sales. We were unaware of the bands background until we started getting emails and concerns regarding the event hence the reason we have cancelled the event and retracted the post straight away from our page. We have our own Private Venue at the stadium and can assure people that Livingston FC have had no involvment in the booking whatsoever. We apologise if the post on our page yesterday has offended or upset anyone, this was not our intention. We can guarantee that we will be looking more into bookings before we agree to take them in future so that this situation does not happen again. We are working our way through all ticket sales for refunds. If anyone has bought tickets for the event and has not been contacted can you please contact us for full refund.

As above, I don't get why the Police are not all over these events and dealing with this band. Promoting of terrorist groups is illegal in the UK. That is not a choice for Police Scotland to make, it's the law and their job is uphold the law.

Any event this group are attending should be visited by the Police. Everyone with the "up the ra" merch on should be arrested for promoting a terrorist group and the gig shut down.

Amazing the way the law works in this absolute mess of a country.

I emailed Bathgate Golf Club about it, they are standing by Food Creations and the apology they have given on their FB page.

The event that was posted yesterday at Our Almondvale Suite has now been cancelled on the 12th of November Due to a backlash of complaints and concerns regarding the event. At Food Creations we take all sorts of bookings all the time for various different events and this one was no different. The venue was simply booked and asked us to promote this on our page to get sales. We were unaware of the bands background until we started getting emails and concerns regarding the event hence the reason we have cancelled the event and retracted the post straight away from our page. We have our own Private Venue at the stadium and can assure people that Livingston FC have had no involvment in the booking whatsoever. We apologise if the post on our page yesterday has offended or upset anyone, this was not our intention. We can guarantee that we will be looking more into bookings before we agree to take them in future so that this situation does not happen again. We are working our way through all ticket sales for refunds. If anyone has bought tickets for the event and has not been contacted can you please contact us for full refund.

I sent the Golf Club a wee message too, advising them that the booking wasn't an innocent mistake, Mr Preece had previous and knew exactly what he was promoting.

The Golf Club and Food Creations held a raffle earlier in the year or end of last year one of the prizes was a pair of tickets to COTB.

The raffle was filmed and the owner of Food Creations with the Captain pulled the winning tickets. A big cheer went up when a local Celtic minded person won the tickets.

They knew.

I sent the Golf Club a wee message too, advising them that the booking wasn't an innocent mistake, Mr Preece had previous and knew exactly what he was promoting.
It will be interesting to see the reply you get back. I wasn't aware he actually had previous or would have included it in my email to them.

Did tell them we won't be back until Food Creations are removed and I will be making sure people who intend to visit are made aware of what they support.

Imagine the smell in there. Napalm is the only solution
4f791ff919e8f4d2db15c6f4570aaa16.jpg

It will be interesting to see the reply you get back. I wasn't aware he actually had previous or would have included it in my email to them.

Did tell them we won't be back until Food Creations are removed and I will be making sure people who intend to visit are made aware of what they support.
I'll message the Secretary later today. I'd be interested in seeing and sharing replies as well.

With COP happening it would be interesting what the response will be when it is highlighted that supporters of terrorism will be just along the road.

When you see stuff like this in this day and age. its mad. Just don't get their obsession with all things Irish and living in the UK

Someone should report those women to the police for their headbands, it is illegal to advocate for a proscribed terror group.

The law doesn't make any distinction between proscribed groups, if she was wearing a headband promoting other proscribed groups like saying Up ISIS or Up National Action they would probably get charged quite quickly, but bizarrely police Scotland turn a blind eye to people illegally promoting the IRA.

PS should be all over these events

Arresting people for signing songs in the street if you are a Rangers fan but allow dozens to sing pro IRA songs in front of PS in Edinburgh and no arrests

Let a pro IRA band arrange to play at Livi and they do nothing

Dozens of complaints to the Council and this IRA love in gets cancelled

PS as usual are a joke nowadays under the thumb of the Nationalist scum

Why do we not contact a certain Bernard Higgins about illegal prescribed Terrorist groups about prosecution ( Now Don’t Laugh ) regards that Joke of chief of Police Scotland. He’s probably trying to work out a way of making it illegal of anyone with Unionist Support.

The Sun running the story of the cancellation on their website.

For once they get a headline spot on -

SHUT DOWN

‘Rebel disco’ due to be held at Livingston’s stadium by ‘pro-IRA’ ‘Celtic band’ cancelled over ‘discrimination’ fears​

A source close to Charlie and the Bhoys told the Scottish Sun: "The venue mistakenly advertised a rebel disco which we had no knowledge of and would have not allowed.

"Our events are Celtic supporters functions that contain no sectarianism or bigotry.

"In the past the venue has held Celtic and Rangers nights without any problems, this would have been no different."

Must think folks heads zip up the back! No bigotry, no rebel songs apparently and The Sun prints that with no counter to it. Incredible.

Carpet bombing these rodents is the only solution. A stain on this country, and dragging it into the sewers. Boak.

Some bears could go to it undercover and blend in, then using concealed cameras or just using a mobile phone record them singing IRA chants then report them to the police for breaking the Terrorism Act 2000 for supporting a proscribed terror group.

The police probably wouldn't do anything, but they should as vocally supporting the IRA is illegal.
What's Michael Stone up to these days ? ;)

What's Michael Stone up to these days ? ;)

It would actually be quite dodgy going undercover to one of these rebel nights to record illegal breaches of the terrorism act, if someones cover was somehow blown they could get seriously injured.

GCHQ should be tapping into their phones to gather the evidence of illegal support of a proscribed group.

Actually we don't need GCHQ to do it, they are posting incriminating pictures and videos themselves.

As above, I don't get why the Police are not all over these events and dealing with this band. Promoting of terrorist groups is illegal in the UK. That is not a choice for Police Scotland to make, it's the law and their job is uphold the law.

Any event this group are attending should be visited by the Police. Everyone with the "up the ra" merch on should be arrested for promoting a terrorist group and the gig shut down.

Amazing the way the law works in this absolute mess of a country.
Scotland under the Nats for you. They are trying to turn Scotland into another Ulster imho, i.e. division to the nth degree.

The Golf Club and Food Creations held a raffle earlier in the year or end of last year one of the prizes was a pair of tickets to COTB.

The raffle was filmed and the owner of Food Creations with the Captain pulled the winning tickets. A big cheer went up when a local Celtic minded person won the tickets.

They knew.
So did Big Jock.

Just emailed the following . . .

“Hi, my friends and I regularly visit your excellent restaurant in the West End of Glasgow.
However, I have just realised that the stadium you sponsor in Livingston is playing host to an evening of song and dance in celebration of the murders carried out by IRA death squads over the last hundred years or so.
I would hope that you were not aware of this up coming event in November, but that now that you are, would like to express your disappointment and dismay that the good name of “Tony Macaroni “ is being associated with such an event, and persuade those who have allowed this to take place to reconsider and cancel, in order to avoid the further sullying of your good name and reputation.
If you see fit not to, then neither me nor my colleagues
( and anyone else I can persuade ) will patronise any of your establishments in the future.”
Good work.

I've reported her tweet and urge you all to do the same.

Instagram already removed that picture,also the bold Chole describes herself as a Five Foot 19th Century Terrorist on Twitter, honestly what hope do you have and is doing the old Armalite salute as her twitter background

Back