Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

garethcullen33

14 min. ago#421
Look at the activity on the hun touchline, it's nearly like his assistants are doing the work for the scouse carrot. Compare & contrast to our bench with Ange stood on his own most of the time.

I hope Ross opens a can of worms at full-time and calls out the blatant cheating. I hope we do likewise about Madden, but we obviously haven't the balls for it or the appetite to rock the boat!

jamiebhoy76

9 min. ago#434
VAR in Scotland?
:lol:

It's bad enough dealing with 1 or 3 cheating masons in a game. The VAR control room would be in a lodge with very selected views of an incident for the ref to make a decision. Elbow by Morelos? VAR aren't checking this one.

It would be like watching live editing of BBC Sportscene's highlights.

Is a decision in a Rangers game that "benefits" us, even a 100% correct one, ever not contentious?

Watch the papers and that godawful radio show some of you love to support. It will be the same. A reckless, 100% red card challenge will be turned into a contentious decision.

McGeady was a freak. One who cried when someone handed him a condom in class, aged 11, because he didn't know what it was.
I ask anyone to go back and have a look at mcgeady watch his legs when running like a cartoon player,yes he was not a bad player,in fact to them he was fkn great wasnt it him who was injured when they pulled the Phil odonnell stunt.? My apologies if not my memory

jamiebhoy76

9 min. ago#434
VAR in Scotland?
:lol:

It's bad enough dealing with 1 or 3 cheating masons in a game. The VAR control room would be in a lodge with very selected views of an incident for the ref to make a decision. Elbow by Morelos? VAR aren't checking this one.

It would be like watching live editing of BBC Sportscene's highlights.

If VAR was in my lodge that would definitely be the case haha

Massive 3 points. Huge character shown and well done to the management team for changing it and going with 2 up.

What a difference.

Jeez the paranoia is off the scale much like the 90s
They will be resurrecting that old losers classic Always look on the bright side of life before the year is out
Sharks were oh so last year

Back