Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The absolute seethe and paranoia after our result yesterday is gloriousB-D

In amongst all the rage on Kerryfail about referees, there’s a dumb mentally challenged posting about how we are all supposedly in agony sitting at Ibrox because David Murray made all the seats smaller to fit more of us in which means we are too cramped:))
He's right, in some parts of the ground ;)

Six Foot Four Loyal.

Last edited:
Yesterday has broken the rest of Scottish football.
It’s really weird. I’m not sure it’s actually about the red card. I think when they watched us come from behind against a decent hibs side and win, they saw a league winning team come together and it’s blown the bit of hope they have that we’ll be worse than them out the water.

It’s really weird. I’m not sure it’s actually about the red card. I think when they watched us come from behind against a decent hibs side and win, they saw a league winning team come together and it’s blown the bit of hope they have that we’ll be worse than them out the water.
That's exactly what it is. The filth digging out a late winner and then us going behind - they thought it was going to be one of those pivotal days in the league race. It was. But just not in the way they wanted. We're going to skoosh this league again.

It's clearly photoshopped. Look at the thick black line where Roofe intersects with the Hibs player's shorts.

Imagine how much of a waste your life must be to sit and do that, for no benefit other than to whip other weirdos into a froth, all the while forgetting that TV evidence exists and no one is going to care about your pointless efforts.

Edit: you can also see the full outline of where Roofe was on the pitch. So it's not just sad, but sad and really shite
A poor effort to be honest as I use Adobe PS6 quite a lot. Wonder how long that took the prick to get the “Finished” article.

They are not a decent Hibs side. Stop with this guff. They are crap,

The last decent Hibs side coincided with John Miles.

Thought that was well known. The first clue was how the Scottish press overhyped him as a future star before he'd even played for Villa's first team.
I didn’t know either

How sad a professional footballer can ply his trade mostly in England, including playing prem football I think?, and still harbour the crazy, delusional, insane, persecution complex of the common or garden slop house tim.

It reminds me of the motherwell game last season, we lost to St mirren and everyone was waiting for us to bottle it and we didn't. It has that same feeling they thought hibs would turn us over they didn't they are all gutted. Now to scud hearts and get on a run

I didn’t know either

How sad a professional footballer can ply his trade mostly in England, including playing prem football I think?, and still harbour the crazy, delusional, insane, persecution complex of the common or garden slop house tim.

When they were in Barcelona a few years ago there were pictures of him doing the rounds looking like a Neddy wee mink in a full Celtic trackie.

Back